Photo
- - - - -

Goldeneye 007: Reloaded Double 'O' Edition (Playstation Move bundle) 69.99 @ Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 capsnikerz

capsnikerz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:34 AM

Can someone tell me exactly what's included in this bundle (controllers, cameras, etc.)?

it brings the game the nav controller a move controller the camera and the gun

#32 SuperMario64

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:38 AM

Ehh not as good as the other bundle. Hope BB drops the price again.

#33 flix1

flix1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:56 AM

Found one in store today. Rang up at $79.99, but they pricematched the website.

I then found a slew of Mayhem bundles at a store that still had the $59.99 shelf tag and got that too.

#34 leakyknuts

leakyknuts

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:34 AM

for anyone having issues finding this bundle at bb i just grabbed one from wal mart with a price match. Showed manager the add on my phone and deal was a go.

#35 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:39 AM

Wow bestbuy is killing it with these move deals. With that said i have no interest in ps move related acessories untill more killer move games come out for it. I'm also waiting for the ps3/360 version of golden eye to hit 10 or less like I do with all bond games. Shouldn't be that much longer till that happens :)
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#36 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:44 AM

Got this yesterday. Still trying to setup the Gun with Goldeneye, but I'm having a problem. I centered the camera at the bottom of the TV but the camera seems to lose sight of the gun even when I'm in front of it. Would it be better if I got a clip for the top of my TV and put the camera up there?

I don't think you need to.
1) Make sure the eye is sitting on a non-reflective surface
2) Moderate lighting in your room
3) if the eye is beneath the TV, tilt it upwards a little (but not too much)
4) eye and player should both be dead center of the room
5) I find the optimum distance is around 5-7 ft away from the TV, but I think it varies?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png