Goldeneye 007: Reloaded Double 'O' Edition (Playstation Move bundle) 69.99 @ Best Buy

pwnthee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mj1984']For some reason this link leads me to a bunch of popup adds for virus software.[/QUOTE]

same here.

Page loaded just fine for me. I definitely wait until the James Bond game drops to $10 or so. I wouldn't mind giving it a play-through. I already own the Move as mentioned in the previous Move Bundle thread. Other Thread

[quote name='SativaSam']^ Oh phew, thought I had a virus myself. Weird that bestbuy got hacked? Or whatever.[/QUOTE]

Unless we both have the same virus..... DUN DUN DUN!!

Anyone have any experience with the move? I know this is a cheap price, but I don't think I'll be interested if this is just the Wii for the PS3. (IE, is there anything that differentiates the move vs the wii)

[quote name='Lithos']Anyone have any experience with the move? I know this is a cheap price, but I don't think I'll be interested if this is just the Wii for the PS3. (IE, is there anything that differentiates the move vs the wii)[/QUOTE]games geared toward hardcore audience & generally better responsiveness.

sorry about the popups for virus software, yeah I got that too on one of the click-throughs...odd. I updated it with the fresh link from above. No idea about these things. Guess it's time for a thorough anti-virus and spyware check on here.

Neither link posted above worked for me when I just tried. The product's still on the site when I searched, though. I actually got fake "you need to update your drivers" pop-ups on Best Buy last night from the link posted for the mayhem bundle, too.

[quote name='MR_E']Neither link posted above worked for me when I just tried. The product's still on the site when I searched, though. I actually got fake "you need to update your drivers" pop-ups on Best Buy last night from the link posted for the mayhem bundle, too.[/QUOTE]

Hrm, it may be something with Best Buy's site, because last night I got that update drivers pop-up as well and I was simply browsing blu-rays.

Good deal on the 007 edition. Not as good as the other, but I actually don't have this game. Unfortunately there's none near me. Oh well.

yep it's BB's site. fail. lol. I was browsing it on a different computer and got the same stuff, not even looking at video game stuff.

[quote name='Darkprime']If anyone got this, I'll trade them the games from the Mayhem edition for goldeneye.[/QUOTE]

If somone didn't want 007 wouldn't they have just bought the mayham bundle and saved $10?

got this yesterday sold the game and the camera for 50 bucks so 20 bucks for a move controller nav and gun not a bad deal :) :bouncy:

Got this yesterday. Still trying to setup the Gun with Goldeneye, but I'm having a problem. I centered the camera at the bottom of the TV but the camera seems to lose sight of the gun even when I'm in front of it. Would it be better if I got a clip for the top of my TV and put the camera up there?

[quote name='WV Matsui']If somone didn't want 007 wouldn't they have just bought the mayham bundle and saved $10?[/QUOTE]yep, but my guess is stock issues would hinder some.

[quote name='nietzsche74']Can someone tell me exactly what's included in this bundle (controllers, cameras, etc.)?[/QUOTE]

motion controller ,navigation controller ,camera, gun attachment, and 007 game

[quote name='nietzsche74']Can someone tell me exactly what's included in this bundle (controllers, cameras, etc.)?[/QUOTE]
it brings the game the nav controller a move controller the camera and the gun

Found one in store today. Rang up at $79.99, but they pricematched the website.

I then found a slew of Mayhem bundles at a store that still had the $59.99 shelf tag and got that too.

for anyone having issues finding this bundle at bb i just grabbed one from wal mart with a price match. Showed manager the add on my phone and deal was a go.

Wow bestbuy is killing it with these move deals. With that said i have no interest in ps move related acessories untill more killer move games come out for it. I'm also waiting for the ps3/360 version of golden eye to hit 10 or less like I do with all bond games. Shouldn't be that much longer till that happens :)

[quote name='pjay']Got this yesterday. Still trying to setup the Gun with Goldeneye, but I'm having a problem. I centered the camera at the bottom of the TV but the camera seems to lose sight of the gun even when I'm in front of it. Would it be better if I got a clip for the top of my TV and put the camera up there?[/QUOTE]
I don't think you need to.
1) Make sure the eye is sitting on a non-reflective surface
2) Moderate lighting in your room
3) if the eye is beneath the TV, tilt it upwards a little (but not too much)
4) eye and player should both be dead center of the room
5) I find the optimum distance is around 5-7 ft away from the TV, but I think it varies?

bread's done
Back