Photo
- - - - -

FutureShop used game Wednesdays September 19 360 Skyrim $24.99/PS3 FF XIII-2 $19.99

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#31 Mr.

Mr.

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:54 AM

Picked up U3. It's only the right thing to do for me. I pre-ordered from FS for $40, traded it back for $50, now I'm rebuying for $20. I think the online pass is intact on my copy.

#32 dvdswapper

dvdswapper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:40 PM

gears of war 3 used $19.99
Deal Hunter

#33 SkankButta

SkankButta

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:31 PM

Nice, thanks. Definitely going to pick this up.

SheepMangler.png

#34 Wikkidkarma

Wikkidkarma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:04 PM

Nice. Just finished campaign. GoW 3 is one of the only games I actually play the vs mode of.

#35 Jogurt the Yogurt

Jogurt the Yogurt

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

gears of war 3 used $19.99

Wow, nice, I'm liking this promotion. Uncharted 3 was a great deal at $19.99, and now I'll be going in for Gears 3 as well.

#36 Mr.

Mr.

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:16 PM

Does Gears 3 have any online pass?

#37 onemorechanc

onemorechanc

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

Does Gears 3 have any online pass?

No, but you can buy a "Season Pass" that covers a bunch of DLC. It is usually 2400 MS Points, but it has dropped to 1800 in the past:

http://xbldb.com/offers/003-bf2

Or you could just wait for the inevitable GOTY edition. It will probably show up a few months after the last piece of DLC ... and be cheaper than buying it used + season pass on sale.

#38 dvdswapper

dvdswapper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:10 AM

Most used games do not come with the DLC/ONLINE PASSES. For example Resistance 3 for ps3 owners.
Deal Hunter

#39 Mr.

Mr.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:24 AM

That's why I asked if Gears 3 had any. On the other hand, the used copy of U3 I picked up last week seems to have its online pass intact.

#40 dvdswapper

dvdswapper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

Mar 21 ONLY!
L.A. Noire(ps3/360) $9.99 used
http://www.futuresho...d/10146551.aspx
http://www.futuresho...d/10146547.aspx
Deal Hunter

#41 Naylord

Naylord

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:03 PM

HOLY Fuck! Good thing I didnt buy this game; I just borrowed it from a friend. If I paid retail for L.A. Noire I think I'd be preparing a noose.

#42 thegamecubist

thegamecubist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:39 AM

Only 13 PS3 copies D:
Posted Image

#43 arnoldrimmer

arnoldrimmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:51 AM

I NEED to get this game. I have been waiting patiently for it to drop to 10 so if I can find a copy I'll be picking this one up no doubt.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#44 Jogurt the Yogurt

Jogurt the Yogurt

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:46 PM

Not the GotY edition / incl. DLC but still a great deal for this.

#45 Wikkidkarma

Wikkidkarma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:35 PM

HOLY Fuck! Good thing I didnt buy this game; I just borrowed it from a friend. If I paid retail for L.A. Noire I think I'd be preparing a noose.

Eh. LA Noire was one of the few games I paid full price for in the last year or so, as I picked it up on release. Granted I got a $20 FS credit, so it's kind of like a discount, but still. I don't have any regrets. It definitely isn't the best game in the world, but they tried something different and I'm always on board for supporting devs when they're willing to do that.

#46 Afrodiziak

Afrodiziak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:11 PM

I absolutely hated this game when I rented it last year. Way too slow for my tastes.
[URL="http://psnprofiles.com/JasperAvenue"]Posted Image[/URL]

#47 Wikkidkarma

Wikkidkarma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:13 PM

I absolutely hated this game when I rented it last year. Way too slow for my tastes.

It was slow during the investigations, but I particularly enjoyed the police chases, especially the on foot ones. I found those to be exhilirating and exciting. But still, not a perfect game by a long shot. I found the interview mechanics unintuitive and frustrating.

#48 Afrodiziak

Afrodiziak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:23 PM

It was slow during the investigations, but I particularly enjoyed the police chases, especially the on foot ones. I found those to be exhilirating and exciting. But still, not a perfect game by a long shot. I found the interview mechanics unintuitive and frustrating.

Actually the police chases were really awesome. Loved the camera work.

I actually think I went about playing the game wrong. Instead of playing a desk and then taking a break, I tried powering through the game. Probably ended up burning myself out on it.
[URL="http://psnprofiles.com/JasperAvenue"]Posted Image[/URL]

#49 PapaLau

PapaLau

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:10 PM

Actually the police chases were really awesome. Loved the camera work.

I actually think I went about playing the game wrong. Instead of playing a desk and then taking a break, I tried powering through the game. Probably ended up burning myself out on it.

I know I played it wrong, only because I got hooked on exploiting a fault in the game, it's way to easy to quit to the main menu and reload interrogations when you get a question wrong.

That being said, I did realy enjoy it overall. This is a great deal for one of the more unique story telling experiences on consoles last year.

#50 musdy

musdy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:41 PM

Most overrated game of 2011.

#51 Mr.

Mr.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:33 PM

Most overrated game of 2011.

I agree. I really wanted to love the game and in the beginning I did. It's too bad that the investigations basically ended up being walk all over the place while tapping the examine button. The most disappointing aspect was how you were forced into those convictions. Still, $10 is pretty good since this game does have some high production values. Mad Men season 5 premieres this Sunday so it's nice to see the actors in this game. Ken Cosgrove, Harry Crane and there was that one chick that looked just like Peggy.

#52 dvdswapper

dvdswapper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:49 PM

For those that have no idea what this game is about, think L.A. Confidental/Maltese Falcon/Sunset Boulvard. Film noir video game styled. Lots of dramatic acting, diverse story lines, lots of talking to "suspects", chase scenes and mounds of big hair/lipstick.
Deal Hunter

#53 arnoldrimmer

arnoldrimmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:47 PM

Thanks to my wife I was able to get a copy and an additional copy for my sister in law!

Thanks for the heads up OP!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#54 dvdswapper

dvdswapper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:15 AM

Anytime Arnoldrimmer
Deal Hunter

#55 FarmhouseMedia

FarmhouseMedia

The Casual Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:06 AM

Thanks to my wife I was able to get a copy and an additional copy for my sister in law!

Thanks for the heads up OP!

Congrats goal-post head. ;)

Gameplays, reviews, and just havin' fun...
www.youtube.com/farmhousemedia3000

#56 dvdswapper

dvdswapper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:34 PM

updated!
Deal Hunter

#57 dvdswapper

dvdswapper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:54 PM

Demon Souls $9.99 used April 4th
Deal Hunter

#58 Jogurt the Yogurt

Jogurt the Yogurt

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:09 PM

It's normally only $19.99 brand new, so it's not as HUGE a deal, but the game itself is worth every penny.

#59 matsam

matsam

Cooldude pts hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:26 PM

Heh, "regular ed". I hope you didn't expect people to think they still had Deluxe Edition around if you didn't put that in the thread title! ;)

Great game though, if some of you are still on the fence about this game, get it, the servers are still alive and it's still one of the best rpgs I've played this gen (with Dark Souls).
Posted Image

#60 CACG

CACG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:17 PM

New Copies are also $9.99 :D I know some people hate buying used games. Amazing game, one of the best PS3 games in my opinion for sure.