Photo
- - - - -

Drink NOS Get Twisted Metal DLC

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#31 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:01 PM

My code isn't working! I've called plantation support and no one there knows about it. It keeps saying the code is invalid. .Wtf?

Check Jaffe's twitter he said something about later today or tomorrow I can't remember

#32 Grammar Police

Grammar Police

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:06 AM

I've been to three stores by me and nobody has it. Not even Wal-Mart. If anybody can pick up a code for me, I'd be super thankful.

How do they work? Is it one code gets all three skins, like in a pack? Or do you need one code for each, like Dr. Pepper did with Battlefield 3 skins?
Join Bing Rewards to earn Amazon gift cards and Microsoft points! Extremely easy to use!

#33 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:15 AM

Where is it on the can? I didn't see any at my store but the can said that there was a code "under the tab" that can be used for NOS points. I cut open the can and couldn't find a code anywhere! Only thing there was some text under the can, but it looked like an expiration date.

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#34 zombiemakermx

zombiemakermx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:56 AM

yay! I got two codes for the DLC, if somebody interested can offer something, for PS3 or Steam, maybe I could get more.

#35 r3dreck

r3dreck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:41 PM

Got codes, for trade for 360 stuff.

#36 AnthonyG

AnthonyG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:43 PM

Where is it on the can? I didn't see any at my store but the can said that there was a code "under the tab" that can be used for NOS points. I cut open the can and couldn't find a code anywhere! Only thing there was some text under the can, but it looked like an expiration date.

its under the tab "pop top" just bend it off it will have a black background with white letters that your code

#37 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:02 PM

its under the tab "pop top" just bend it off it will have a black background with white letters that your code

Mine didn't have anything resembling that, strange...

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#38 capybara554321

capybara554321

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:04 PM

is anyone willing to post a pic of the cans that have codes along with where

#39 SuicideSkull

SuicideSkull

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:31 PM

I got tons of nos codes for trade. Wouldnt mind some xbox 360 avatar stuff for trade. heres a freebie nos code 7G4WT4UYWXGA. I get my nos drinks at speedway in Chicago 2 for 3.50$

#40 zombiemakermx

zombiemakermx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:36 AM

Guys I have 2 codes for the DLC and 6 more points in my NOS Acc, Im looking for 1 month PSN+ Free trial codes, if somebody can give me 1, will give you 4 DLC codes per Month. Or if you one I will give to you 1 code and spare the other 3 in this thread.

#41 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:07 AM

i got code yesterday and rdeem ed it by the psn code said invalid? anyone else having troubple?

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#42 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:36 AM

i got code yesterday and rdeem ed it by the psn code said invalid? anyone else having troubple?

The code is not a PSN code. They are still working on the skins and it says we should check back tomorrow. You eneter the code on the website in the provided link in your e-mail and then I guess we get another code? Idk.

Anyways, I got the game and it's sick, anyone who plays online add me.

#43 locolukah

locolukah

Cheep Arse Lamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:50 AM

Once this is working correctly I will post a couple codes :)
SWAGBUCKS - Earn Amazon gift cards: http://www.swagbucks...refer/locolukah
- you can earn points via searches, daily activities and codes: http://sc-s.com/
If you have any questions just ask!
Posted Image

#44 technom22

technom22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:57 AM

Once this is working correctly I will post a couple codes :)

Hey, that's nice of you! :3
You may also know me as technom22 on TheKartel.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#45 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:05 AM

I think they might of just released this game too soon, the online part of the game is not working right yet either. Hope they fix it.

#46 def PD

def PD

jack of all trades, master of none

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:47 PM

I believe today they should have the skins available on the NOS website (if you follow the directions).

Was finally able to download the patch, but haven't tried playing online yet since I'm trying to blow through the campaign first. Just started the third section. I'm liking the variety of the games so far, but it's still a major bummer having only 3 characters/stories to follow, even if they are a bit more in depth.

I also have to find a PS2 memory card adapter so I can transfer over my save data for TM:B. Don't want to spend anymore time having to replay through the game to unlock everything. heh~

"Success always comes when preparation meets opportunity."
- Henry Hartman

My Games
http://club.ign.com/...ef_PD&mode=vown

#47 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:50 PM

it's still a major bummer having only 3 characters/stories to follow, even if they are a bit more in depth.

Seriously, that makes this game really lame to me. One of my favorite things about the old ones was that they had all of these different characters with their own stories.

#48 Grammar Police

Grammar Police

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:40 PM

Looking for two codes. I've got 100 Microsoft points if somebody has extras.
Join Bing Rewards to earn Amazon gift cards and Microsoft points! Extremely easy to use!

#49 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:49 AM

Seriously, that makes this game really lame to me. One of my favorite things about the old ones was that they had all of these different characters with their own stories.

Where is hell is Mr. Grimm? There hope there is DLC sometime but I think the developers are just slackers. The NOS Skins aren't even available the last I checked.

#50 TheAznOne

TheAznOne

Fo Fo Flump

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:34 PM

I got 10 NOS codes already redeemed. If one needs a code, I'm looking for MS Points or Xbox things or Steam stuff. PM me if interested

Edit: I got 10 codes already redeemed and 6 more NOS codes to be redeemed on the site.

Edited by theaznone, 19 February 2012 - 08:54 PM.
Update

#51 Grammar Police

Grammar Police

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:09 PM

I got 10 NOS codes already redeemed. If one needs a code, I'm looking for MS Points or Steam stuff. PM me if interested

Edit: Just got back and got 2 more NOS cans. So I got 10 already redeemed and 2 NOS code to be redeemed.

Is it all the skins for one code or what?

#52 TheAznOne

TheAznOne

Fo Fo Flump

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:12 PM

Is it all the skins for one code or what?

It's one code for all 3 Skins.

#53 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

Has anyone actually gotten the skins yet? There website kept saying check back on 2/16 that they where still working on the skins. Now it just says "we're sorry! The page you requested is no longer here (error 404)"

#54 Grammar Police

Grammar Police

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:16 AM

Anybody gotten them to work?

#55 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:01 PM

No, the skins aren't even done yet. The online part of the game has me hooked by the way, so anyone who plays should add me.
Now playing: Dark Souls II

#56 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:55 PM

It looks like there finally done with the skins... I was able to redeem my code but don't have time to check it out until tonight. They also seem to have a way you can customize your own skins on the TM website but I have to go to work now.

#57 thekid490

thekid490

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:07 PM

I'd love one if anyone has an extra code to share ! :)

#58 TalkySphere

TalkySphere

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:26 AM

if any one has extra codes ill gladly take one

Edited by TalkySphere, 01 March 2012 - 12:27 AM.
mispell

#59 TheAznOne

TheAznOne

Fo Fo Flump

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:06 AM

Only releasing two codes for free since Ive gotten PM for crappy offers and this stuff is hard to come by for some out there.

I got plenty more codes redeemed (7) and not (14 NOS tabs) so you can redeem them for yourself if you like. If you want one for yourself, PM for a trade. I want MS Points or Steam Stuff or $1 PP only.

Codes below must be redeemed @ www.twistedmetal.com/NOS

7LMK-DAN6-LA88

D669-2HNH-35J8

Edited by theaznone, 01 March 2012 - 01:10 AM.
edits

#60 TalkySphere

TalkySphere

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:22 AM

Only releasing two codes for free since Ive gotten PM for crappy offers and this stuff is hard to come by for some out there.

I got plenty more codes redeemed (7) and not (14 NOS tabs) so you can redeem them for yourself if you like. If you want one for yourself, PM for a trade. I want MS Points or Steam Stuff or $1 PP only.

Codes below must be redeemed @ www.twistedmetal.com/NOS

7LMK-DAN6-LA88

D669-2HNH-35J8

Thanks! redeemed D669-2HNH-35J8