Photo
- - - - -

Drink NOS Get Twisted Metal DLC

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:47 AM

I don't think I ever got my skins just a theme I think.

#62 thekid490

thekid490

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

any one have any spare codes they code toss my way? :)

#63 Double O Slevin

Double O Slevin

Cruelest Dream Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:41 PM

The codes are just for the TM theme, not the skins. When I redeemed both of mine, neither mentions the skins, and I didn't see them in-game either. So I'm guessing someone messed up somewhere!

#64 TheAznOne

TheAznOne

Fo Fo Flump

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:36 PM

any one have any spare codes they code toss my way? :)

I still got some to trade. Look at my other posts here.

#65 TheAznOne

TheAznOne

Fo Fo Flump

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:41 PM

The codes are just for the TM theme, not the skins. When I redeemed both of mine, neither mentions the skins, and I didn't see them in-game either. So I'm guessing someone messed up somewhere!

I guess they did mess up somewhere when they added that TM Theme too. I redeemed my codes and gave a few away and had no problems at all. Tho I noticed that they added a TM Theme which wasn't there before when I just checked the NOS website. It was just for the vehicle skins only. I would email them.

#66 def PD

def PD

jack of all trades, master of none

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:44 PM

Good to know I wasn't the only one that got another code from them, but for the same TM theme, and it's not even valid after I hit confirm no less!

Just to make sure when I went to the garage in the main screen and in MP to the unlock promotional rewards screen nothing new came up after I refreshed the downloadable skins.

The game even froze on me after I tried redeeming the theme from the online MP rewards screen.

I emailed them also asking for a new code. Hopefully they'll reply.

"Success always comes when preparation meets opportunity."
- Henry Hartman

My Games
http://club.ign.com/...ef_PD&mode=vown

#67 fatbeer

fatbeer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:42 AM

Does these NOS have to specially marked packaging or all their codes work for this type of stuff? I got 14 of codes but I don't see any Twisted Metal images on the can. How does this thing work? I got most of these from the streets, so I don't know if they been redeem or not. I could try to redeem them but I don't want the item. I don't want it be like Dr.Pepper with tons of codes attached to my account or MT Dew with the cards stuck to my account.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#68 r3dreck

r3dreck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:08 AM

Have 2 codes for trade.

#69 def PD

def PD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:38 PM

Does these NOS have to specially marked packaging or all their codes work for this type of stuff? I got 14 of codes but I don't see any Twisted Metal images on the can. How does this thing work? I got most of these from the streets, so I don't know if they been redeem or not. I could try to redeem them but I don't want the item. I don't want it be like Dr.Pepper with tons of codes attached to my account or MT Dew with the cards stuck to my account.

You have to register and login on the NOS rewards website. From there you have to punch in those codes under the metal tabs. From there you can choose what rewards you want to redeem with the points you've accumulated.

- Henry Hartman

My Games

#70 Kanji Tatsumi

Kanji Tatsumi

Persona 4 Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

any1 happen to have any codes to spare, the sweet tooth ride looks nice. would really appreciate it:D

#71 Rainman

Rainman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:57 AM

i also got a dl for the theme. i dont want the theme i want the skins will be emailing nos.

#72 darken

darken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:15 PM

i also got a dl for the theme. i dont want the theme i want the skins will be emailing nos.

Not sure if you're misreading or not, but the email I received from NOS, clearly stated that I should use the enclosed code through psn for a TM theme. But then when you take that code to the twisted metal website and then enter it there, it provides you with skins in your garage.
Posted Image

#73 bcn_krn

bcn_krn

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

I was confused by this also since it is just a psn code. You have to go to the twistedmetal.com/nos i think it is and sign in with your psn info and then put the code in on the site and send the skins from the garage to your console. :)

also if you input the code to the psn store through the ps3 I think you can use the same code on the site to get the skins.

#74 Kanji Tatsumi

Kanji Tatsumi

Persona 4 Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

any1 happen to have a code? im also willing to trade a da2 online pass for one (its for 360)

#75 BossVersion1

BossVersion1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:16 AM

I would like a code and am willing to trade. Check my list and PM me. :)

#76 def PD

def PD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:37 PM

Got the skins. Kind of a pain in the butt to do it through the website, having to activate/deactivate and publish then, then refresh the skins in the game.

- Henry Hartman

My Games