Gods Eater Burst (PSP) $12.99 at Marshalls...

josekortez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
Yes, folks, you read that right.

I walked into Marshalls, the discount clothing store, earlier to buy a clearanced hoodie and a pair of dress pants and looked at the DVDs and video games at the front near the register before I checked out. I happened to find a copy of Gods Eater Burst for PSP there among the other crap budget games. I don't know why this game is so popular, but since I'm a PSP fan and I've seen that it goes for more than $13, I thought I should buy it. It was the only copy, so good luck.

Lol, i was gonna post this and forgot. Saw it at TJ Maxx too.

Nearly brought it, then remembered i dont even play with my PSP 2000 anymore

[quote name='dgwillia006']Lol, i was gonna post this and forgot. Saw it at TJ Maxx too.

Nearly brought it, then remembered i dont even play with my PSP 2000 anymore[/QUOTE]

please play with your psp 2000 so they dont have to play with themself

LOL love to see that one an ad the outrage out it cause

[quote name='Nohbdy']Too bad about the passport program.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, quite a few UMD's i would buy if i could transfer them. Either way, im like 90% sure im selling my 2000 since i already have a GO with 24 GB of memory.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Thanks OP! Got the last one at my store.[/QUOTE]

Friend of Sonic! Good to see you, my friend.

And here I thought this thread would get laughed off the face of the earth because it had "Marshalls" in the title.

[quote name='josekortez']Friend of Sonic! Good to see you, my friend.

And here I thought this thread would get laughed off the face of the earth because it had "Marshalls" in the title.[/QUOTE]
We meet again :p

I have a Marshalls right next to my job, not sure it's worth checking out considering Amazon has the game for 15.05. Add tax to 12.99 and the difference is not worth my time.

[quote name='LLeopardGGecko']Checked my Marshall's and couldn't find any games. Where are they displayed? Front line?[/QUOTE]

Usually, yes. Frequently mixed in with the CDs and DVDs.

[quote name='josekortez']Friend of Sonic! Good to see you, my friend.

And here I thought this thread would get laughed off the face of the earth because it had "Marshalls" in the title.[/QUOTE]

Not really. Sales from stores like Big Lots and Burlington Coat Factory get posted here from time to time. Old Navy would give away free games with purchase on black friday too.

I just saw one of these at the Marshall's here in seattle. Don't have a PSP so no use for it, but can confirm they have it there - one copy. They had random copies of NBA 2K11 for PS3, 360, and PSP.

[quote name='DQT']Not really. Sales from stores like Big Lots and Burlington Coat Factory get posted here from time to time. Old Navy would give away free games with purchase on black friday too.[/QUOTE]

Burlington Coat Factory sells games?!

bread's done
Back