valkyria chronicles (PS3) $17.99 FS @ newegg

I don't think we will get VC3, at least not from SEGA. But this is a good price...*looks at unopened copy on shelf* wish I had held off for a bit longer and got it at this price.

[quote name='mitnosi']I don't think we will get VC3, at least not from SEGA. But this is a good price...*looks at unopened copy on shelf* wish I had held off for a bit longer and got it at this price.[/QUOTE]
lol. Ditto. I think I got mine for only $20, but still, it's been unopened on my shelf for about a year now.

if you buy it or if you've bought it, it really shouldn't be sitting on the shelf collecting dust, this game is a masterpiece!

put it in front of the queue!

[quote name='nycwolf55']Btw does this game have trophies?[/QUOTE]

No trophies. However, don't let that deter you from getting one of the best RTS games on the PS3.

this is my favorite ps3 game so I think it's definitely worth the price. I pay 60 for this game and to me it was worth every penny

Right up there among the best PS3 exclusives, and among the best SRPGs of this generation. It was worth full price. This is a freaking steal.

This game is amazing been playing it for awhile now. I bought a used copy from Gamestop awhile back at $20. I might jump on this just to have a new copy after I trade back my used copy to Gamestop to let someone else experience this awesome game.

Wish the DLC would go on sale though...

I agree with the author's point of view! I learned a lot. Thank you!
22.gif

2.tod.gif

Bought it for $16 when newegg had it in December. Already played it once when it was first released and sold my original copy. Decided to rebuy it since imo this is the only good japanese rpg for the PS3 this gen except for demon souls.

Thanks OP!

Picked this up along with Yakuza 4 which was only $15, and I got in on the 1 year free membership to shop runner last year so free 2-day shipping as well! w00t!

[quote name='wasurenai']This is one of those games that should be in every PS3 owner's library.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Just loved it. So much to do, gorgeous music, and just... ahhh.. the memories...

[quote name='mitnosi']I don't think we will get VC3, at least not from SEGA. But this is a good price...*looks at unopened copy on shelf* wish I had held off for a bit longer and got it at this price.[/QUOTE]

There is a third one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valkyria_Chronicles_III

It says that "there have been rumors that the game could be potentially released as a Vita title or part of a PS3 HD remaster series"

bread's done
Back