Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (360) $11.99 at Newegg

Thanks OP, $12.99 new & shipped for this one will stave off my sudden craving for Amalur until that drops in price to

Arrghhhh!!! Still waiting for the limited edition to drop price ,but vanilla at this price is to tempting......should i still hold for the limited edition?

Thanks OP.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Picked it up even though my backlog is huge right now. Been wanting to play this forever.

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Dude my back log is like 90 games, I just keep buying good deals anyway. I keep intending to play games so I can get more achievement points then my friends but I have NO time due to work.

In for 1. Contemplated this for a while now, but will likely never get to it. Got to use my shoprunner that I paid $1 for though

[quote name='YONKE']Arrghhhh!!! Still waiting for the limited edition to drop price ,but vanilla at this price is to tempting......should i still hold for the limited edition?[/QUOTE]

Honestly it's not that good of a LE...

playing through this now. Great game so far. Looks to be about 25 hours in length.

Tomb Raider+God of War+Prince of Persia= Castlevania LoS.

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Anybody know how good this game is? I'm somewhat tempted, but not sure.[/QUOTE] The demo should still be on the dashboard.

Not sure if I want to grab this here, or Amazon which is $14.44. I think I would get it quicker from Amazon.

Thanks OP! Missed it the last time it was $12.99 about a week ago. My backlog continues to grow but at these prices I don't necessarily mind lol.

I have held back both times on this game. Really have been wanting it, but I really don't need to add anymore games to the backlog.

Thanks for the heads up - I had a 10% off coupon and $7 left over from the Google Offers deal a few months back. Picked it up for $3.78 - not too shabby.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']...it costs more to "Pay Satan"[/QUOTE]

LOL! I thought I was the only one who heard that! :lol:

YES!! I missed it the last time it was in stock. This is one of those games that I always wanted to play but didn't get myself around to buying. CAG does it again!

It's here! However, it's going to stay shirnk-wrapped I think. I still have Modern Warefare 3, Sonic Generations, Halo Reach, Zelda: OOT 3D, SSX (coming next week), Bioshock (almost done), Arkham City, Gears of War 3, Red Dead Redemption, GTAIV Complete to beat........ahhh..

bread's done
Back