Dead Rising 2 (PS3/360) $9.99 @ NewEgg w/Free Ship (both OOS, 11:15 am EST, 02.09.12)

Been waiting for a while to get this and this price makes it seem like the perfect time to do so. :)

[quote name='mis0']Difference between this and Off the Record?[/QUOTE]

OTR also has some improved weapon combinations and a new amusement park area, Uranus Zone. The coolest thing I thought though was what they did with Chuck Greene in OTR. Cool story change up.

Now that the original is under $10 OTR shouldn't be too far behind it. There is no reason to not own both if you are a fan IMO.

[quote name='Glasscocked']OTR also has some improved weapon combinations and a new amusement park area, Uranus Zone. The coolest thing I thought though was what they did with Chuck Greene in OTR. Cool story change up.

Now that the original is under $10 OTR shouldn't be too far behind it. There is no reason to not own both if you are a fan IMO.[/QUOTE]

OTR also has a sandbox mode. OTR PS3 is $18 shipped at Newegg still.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought PS3 has better frame rates than the 360 for this particular game. So I don't understand why people would go for the 360

[quote name='bluedragonffx2']Correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought PS3 has better frame rates than the 360 for this particular game. So I don't understand why people would go for the 360[/QUOTE]

Because it's a more popular system and not everyone owns all consoles. Do the math.

[quote name='cthomer5000']Because it's a more popular system and not everyone owns all consoles. Do the math.[/QUOTE]

Also some people have Dead Rising 1, and would prefer to have all games in the same series on the same platform.

I do wish Capcom would put out DR 1 on PS3 though.

picked one up for PS3. Yeah definitely would have preferred one on 360 but I didn't get up in time for that deal. Aw well.

[quote name='shadowkast']Ps3 looks sold out too. Didn't care for the first game but I'd give this a shot for the price[/QUOTE]

DR2 is a lot better than the original, you won't be disappointed.

[quote name='blazenumb1']DR2 is a lot better than the original, you won't be disappointed.[/QUOTE]

If I'd played the original I might've really hated it, since I'm not impressed at all with this one.

[quote name='apollosrequiem']If I'd played the original I might've really hated it, since I'm not impressed at all with this one.[/QUOTE]

No, once you pass 0, it resets.

You can get Dead Rising 2: Off the Record for $17.99 for PS3 at Newegg if DR2 is back at $27.99. It's basically supposed to be DR2 but with the main character from DR1.

bread's done
Back