Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $8.04 Xbox / $8.51 PS3

It has been that way for at least a couple weeks, but it still seems like an awesome deal based n review scores and my own experience with the demo. Finally ordering one today,

The game is garbage and made by a garbage developer. Don't bother. Your $8 is much better spent elsewhere. Remember that garbage at any price, even free, is still garbage.

[quote name='neuropunk']The game is garbage and made by a garbage developer. Don't bother. Your $8 is much better spent elsewhere. Remember that garbage at any price, even free, is still garbage.[/QUOTE]

From what i've seen in these threads for Enslaved is that out of 10 good reviews for the game, you get one bad one like the one above. 9 good and 1 bad, seems like a good game to me. I pick this ordered this yesterday when it was 8.31, I had a chance before but hesitated, but not this time.

I'm finally buying it today too. Anyone got suggestions on other games that are 10 bucks or under on Amazon right now?

[quote name='neuropunk']The game is garbage and made by a garbage developer. Don't bother. Your $8 is much better spent elsewhere. Remember that garbage at any price, even free, is still garbage.[/QUOTE]
I disagree entirely.
I think I paid $10 for this some time back, and it was worth every penny.
A lot of fun, interesting story, and the graphics are amazing. With the price being so low, I'm surprised more people haven't played this.

[quote name='mojarr0']From what i've seen in these threads for Enslaved is that out of 10 good reviews for the game, you get one bad one like the one above. 9 good and 1 bad, seems like a good game to me. I pick this ordered this yesterday when it was 8.31, I had a chance before but hesitated, but not this time.[/QUOTE]

I think it's closer to a bi-modal response. I happened to love the game, but when people love something they tend to be vocal about it. It definitely has some flaws, just keep in mind the devs were more worried about voice acting, and visuals over gameplay, there is a bad quality ending headed your way and that you paid < $10 and you'll probably be happy.

This is a great game, for this price its a steal. Will be showing my friends this deal.

Thanks
31.gif

I loved this game. Played it all in 3D on the PS3. Even played the Pigsy DLC. There is some ghosting when playing in 3D but I still really enjoyed it. I bought it at launch when KMart Gamer had a $20 coupon and didn't regret it.

This is a game I have had my eye on, but my backlog is too large right now. The only game I am allowing myself to buy is Mass Effect 3.

For those who have played both, which would you recommend Enslaved or Heavenly Sword? I have been reading reviews online and so far it seems like people favor Heavenly Sword slightly...

I got this for $5 at Best Buy a few months ago and really enjoyed it. Well worth the few dollars it's going for now.

bread's done
Back