Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom X360 Deal Dead! *For Now*

I bought this game on release for 39$ and thought it was worth it. 7 or 12$ is WELL worth it IMO. This game is a very underrated "hidden gem". It is by no means perfect, but it was very enjoyable. I would give it a solid 8/10 if I was rating it.

I liked it enough to earn a platinum trophy, but it got very preachy at parts. Replay value is kind of low, too. It's worth this price, definitely. I wouldn't want to pay more for it.

I bought it just based on the fact I heard two people compare it to Zelda and said it was an adventure version of Darksiders. Both have warm places in my heart.

[quote name='slowdive21']Down to $7.07[/QUOTE]

I've seen this title circling under $10 for over a year now - it looked really good but I knew I'd never actually get around to finishing it with my backlog.

But for $7 shipped I finally had to bite :whistle2:#

Great little game but those buying beware, the game has some of the worst voice acting in the history of video games. If you can get past that you're in for a fun little adventure.

[quote name='Corvin']Great little game but those buying beware, the game has some of the worst voice acting in the history of video games. If you can get past that you're in for a fun little adventure.[/QUOTE]

I just picked this up and started it last night. And I'm not sure if it gets worse, but it's okay so far. I like the voices for basically every animal. Parrots are pricks though.

I picked this up, along with a MS 1600 point card, for 18.99. Which JUST put me over the 25$ free shipping thing. Good deal, actually.

Wonder if somebody here is actually cheap enough to return it or request a price adjustment to save themselves just shy of 50cents.

I'll pick it up when and if it hits $5.

It just might with how the price has been going down throughout the whole week.

[quote name='SKEETER']I'm wondering if I'm cheap enough to wait until it hits 1.99 to bite lol![/QUOTE]

I believe in you. Even if you delete your post. I believe in you.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Wonder if somebody here is actually cheap enough to return it or request a price adjustment to save themselves just shy of 50cents.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if I'm actually cheap enough to wait until it hits 1.99 to bite lol!

[quote name='SKEETER']I wonder if I'm actually cheap enough to wait until it hits 1.99 to bite lol![/QUOTE]

See above.

Okay, now we're just spamming.

Wow... great price.

If I didn't already have so much in the backlog I'd bite; I don't want to play it more than anything I already own so it would just go to the bottom of the list.

How do you check for the number of stock left at Amazon? Also if price drops during shipping soon, will Amazon automatically adjust the price before the package ships? Thanks

I have one ordered from just a little bit before the recent drop, I could cancel it and reorder for like 23 cents off, lol. The other game I ordered also dropped by like 20ish cents as well so i could save almost half a dollar! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I had about zero interest in this game, but the reviews was good enough for me to be in at this price. I cannot pass up a decent game minty fresh at $6.

I need a game for around ~$6 to get fsss, any suggestions. I like rpgs and the console doesn't really matter.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']I just picked this up and started it last night. And I'm not sure if it gets worse, but it's okay so far. I like the voices for basically every animal. Parrots are pricks though.[/QUOTE]

I thought it started terrible and ended great. In my head I would pick at the things I didn't like while I played but I kept coming back to it. Felt like a storybook adventure with all the colors and environments. By the end I really liked the big guy. Even his voice.

Great game.

bread's done
Back