Machete (2) Kills!: BOGO This Saturday only!

Loved the first, friend of mine thought it was liberal propaganda about illegal immigrants, lollll.

I remembered sneaking into this one. The first 5 minutes was a bloody mess that my gf and I *Almost* walked out of, but I told myself "it's gonna get better...." and I was SO RIGHT!! I kept on cracking up at so many scenes that were ridiculous. In the end it was like the best movie of 2010! :p

Awesome news, but it better be more crazy than the first, there was way too much downtime for what should have been insanity the entire time.

[quote name='VANDALHEART']Damn that's awesome!
"Machete don't text"[/QUOTE]

That was the best line ever!

[quote name='tcrash247']Awesome news, but it better be more crazy than the first, there was way too much downtime for what should have been insanity the entire time.[/QUOTE]

I dunno if this movie would be great in 3-D... I am Anti-3d...but with all the hack and slash, I might not mind it in 3-d! :p

[quote name='ITDEFX']I dunno if this movie would be great in 3-D... I am Anti-3d...but with all the hack and slash, I might not mind it in 3-d! :p[/QUOTE]

...what?

Think about some of the scenes from the first one.... like when he jumps the bike with the explosion in the background and him gunning down the bad in midair. Also when he chops the head of the bad guys in the beginning of the movie.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Think about some of the scenes from the first one.... like when he jumps the bike with the explosion in the background and him gunning down the bad in midair. Also when he chops the head of the bad guys in the beginning of the movie.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I see what you're saying. I thought you replied to the wrong post or something because you started talking about 3D but my post didn't mention 3D, haha. 3D would be pretty cool, but I'm kind of getting tired of 3D at this point. It's pretty unnecessary most of the time.

Machete was a terrible movie. God awful.

Guys, 70's style mexsploitation films aren't cool.

[quote name='Blade']Machete was a terrible movie. God awful.

Guys, 70's style mexsploitation films aren't cool.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's not the best movie in terms of story, but it sure was a great popcorn flick.

Too bad the soundtrack was never released :(

Agreed. Its hard to take a 60+ year old, 4 foot tall Mexican serious as a badass.

Only movie I saw worse than this one was Hobo with a Shotgun.

Alright guys, let's head out. We're done here.

[quote name='musha666']Agreed. Its hard to take a 60+ year old, 4 foot tall Mexican serious as a badass.

Only movie I saw worse than this one was Hobo with a Shotgun.[/QUOTE]

See, I thought Hobo was what Machete should have been, that was way more ridiculous.

[quote name='Clak']Lady Gaga? Ugh.....

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=93008[/QUOTE]

yeh that sucks

hCDtf.jpg

Then again if you're watching ANY Robert Rodrieguiz movie for the acting, then you're just plain ol doing it wrong.

Day One (or at least Weekend One).

Not too outraged by Lady Gaga. She'll fit in well with the movie's krazy antics, and the original had Lindsay Lohan for Christ's sake.

Looking forward to this, I love the Gaga casting, going to be interesting seeing the final result with that.

[quote name='dohdough']Oh HELL fucking YES!!!! Machete was one of the best films of 2010!!![/QUOTE]

i can agree with you on this... very good entertaining flick. def ready for more!

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Day One (or at least Weekend One).

Not too outraged by Lady Gaga. She'll fit in well with the movie's krazy antics, and the original had Lindsay Lohan for Christ's sake.[/QUOTE]

If I wanted Madonna in a movie I'd ask for Madonna, not her clone. But seriously Gaga looks way too much physically like Madonna, esp. in the face.
As for this movie it will start a race war and we'll all be for the worse. /end Alex Jones and sarcasm

[quote name='Sarang01']If I wanted Madonna in a movie I'd ask for Madonna, not her clone. But seriously Gaga looks way too much physically like Madonna, esp. in the face.
As for this movie it will start a race war and we'll all be for the worse. /end Alex Jones and sarcasm[/QUOTE]

Madonna is way too fucking old. Did you even see the first movie?

I think his point was that Gaga is just ganking Madonna's gimmick and is a complete and utter phoney. Or maybe that's just my opinion...lol.

I remember a friend of mine saying the first one was just propaganda against white people, can't wait to hear his rant about this one.

[quote name='Clak']I remember a friend of mine saying the first one was just propaganda against white people, can't wait to hear his rant about this one.[/QUOTE]

lol

[quote name='Clak']I think his point was that Gaga is just ganking Madonna's gimmick and is a complete and utter phoney. Or maybe that's just my opinion...lol.[/QUOTE]

Well she is, but Madonna is way too old for this kinda movie. :lol:

[quote name='shieryda']In for this one.

And, I need to get "Bad Ass" from Netflix.[/QUOTE]

Anyone seen this? Any good? If I liked Machete, will I like Bad Ass?

One of the best scenes was when he takes a break at that dude's house and bangs his daughter and wife....while filming it and then makes a copy for the dude to watch...

Decided to watch the first one. Here's me during the movie (read left to right):

:whistle2:|->:whistle2:?-> :whistle2:s ->:dunce:->:shock:whistle2:>:whistle2:|->:)->:lol:whistle2:>:applause:->:whee:->:roll:

I guess that translates to, "I'd watch a sequel."

[quote name='musha666']Agreed. Its hard to take a 60+ year old, 4 foot tall Mexican serious as a badass.

Only movie I saw worse than this one was Hobo with a Shotgun.[/QUOTE]

"Some day, you may grow up like me! A hobo... with a shotgun!"

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Anyone seen this? Any good? If I liked Machete, will I like Bad Ass?[/QUOTE]
Badass was awesome. Amberlamps indeed.

bread's done
Back