Newegg Games Blowout Sale El Shaddai 14.99 Crackdown 2 7.99 + More

Dang, should've waited on El Shaddai. I got it for $20 and haven't had a chance to play it yet. (Damn you Skyrim.)

[quote name='morrodox']Dang, should've waited on El Shaddai. I got it for $20 and haven't had a chance to play it yet. (Damn you Skyrim.)[/QUOTE] I hear ya. literally just picked up el shaddai Anne blood drive from them to use up my google offer that was gonna expire. Could saved $7

Nice, $15 was the price I was waiting for for El Shaddai. Thanks OP, grabbed Blood Drive for the hell of it too.

For people thinking about Blood Drive I just did some reading on it and apparently it is a horribile game (and the achievements take FOREVER to get).

So for people who just want it to have it in their collection go ahead, but anyone who wants to play it, I warned you.

I'd get Crackdown 2 but I haven't beaten the first one and probably won't for quite some time...

Got Crackdown 2 from ShopKo clearance I think that same price. First one was better not liking this one near as much. Still 8 bones who cares its worth that. I got Blood Drive 2 weeks ago from New Egg for 10. Played yesterday drunk and still pretty lame. Probably gonna get Civ wanted for a while and that seems pretty good new price.

[quote name='shadowkast']I hear ya. literally just picked up el shaddai Anne blood drive from them to use up my google offer that was gonna expire. Could saved $7[/QUOTE]

Thx for reminding me about my google offer. I didn't realize it's expiring in about 2 week!

They also have Gears of war 3 Epic Edition $79.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874103237

My google offer combined with my Dark Souls credit.. hmm, not sure if I should bite on this or just go for Skyrim Collector's Edition instead. I don't think Skyrim: CE will drop in price by the time my Google offer expires

I've barely had any time for gaming lately, but I've been waiting for El Shaddai to drop to this price, so I grabbed it. Thanks OP!

Also, yay for getting to use that $1 Shoprunner subscription from a couple of weeks ago. :D

For some reason I jumped on El Shaddai for $30...I have no idea why. I still haven't played more than a couple chapters. CAG-fail!

Nevermind. When I search the prices don't look unchanged, but when I click on it, the lower price shows.

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']Finally $14.99 was my buy price on El Shaddai. Time to add it to my backlog and upset my wife even more. Thanks op![/QUOTE]

It's like I'm looking in a mirror!

If Cheapy ever decides to spinoff the CAGcast into a reality TV series, I think "CAG Wives" would have potential. You know, like "Basketball Wives" or "Baseball Wives" or "Real Housewives" or whatever "wives" show is always on my TV when I turn it on in the morning. :)

I heard something about a game ending glitch in the 360 version and a poster earlier reported terrible slowdown on 360 as well. So PS3 all the way.

[quote name='Chlorox']I heard something about a game ending glitch in the 360 version and a poster earlier reported terrible slowdown on 360 as well. So PS3 all the way.[/QUOTE]
OK thanks, cancelled order may skip the PS3 version as well as i'm running out of HDD space and I read this game requires 4.5GB install.

Well now after looking up more info apparently the 360 runs at a higher resolution and frame rates on both are not locked at 60fps. Performance is better on PS3 but doable on 360 and Graphics are better on 360. Not sure on the bug but eh doesn't really seem like you would lose out either way.

El Shaddai PS3 for me. After reading comments and 5 minutes of research (metacritic: ps3 @ 78, Xbox @ 75).
Honestly, I think it comes down to system preference and controller preference. Framerates and color differences are indistinguishable to my human eye, which only reasonably detects 30 FPS, and I'm not an art/design major, making them unimportant decision-making factors just for me.
Merely my $0.02 + tax.

[quote name='draven1089']Thanks for the Heads up OP but where is the blowout? that's not even a hand full of games.[/QUOTE]

If you go to the Xbox section, there is a section for "XBOX Blowout". The link doesn't seem to go to the correct area. Just go to the site: Gaming>Xbox 360 and you will see the Xbox blowout section.

The PS3 area has one called "PS3 Game Sale". Gaming>PS3 and you will see the tab for it.

More games are here.

[quote name='aaronmills']It's like I'm looking in a mirror!

If Cheapy ever decides to spinoff the CAGcast into a reality TV series, I think "CAG Wives" would have potential. You know, like "Basketball Wives" or "Baseball Wives" or "Real Housewives" or whatever "wives" show is always on my TV when I turn it on in the morning. :)[/QUOTE] sign my wife up then! We're halfway to a full cast

Thanks, OP. I picked up :360: El Shaddai ($14.99 is exactly the price point what I was waiting for) with the Shoprunner 2-Day Shipping.

Thanks, OP.

[quote name='shadowkast']I hear ya. literally just picked up el shaddai Anne blood drive from them to use up my google offer that was gonna expire. Could saved $7[/QUOTE]
And thanks, shadowkast. Like that other guy, you reminded me that I had that Google Offer from 3 months ago! I picked up 4 games because of it:
1) Crackdown 2 (really cheap! and I loved the original)
2) Just Cause 2 (there was a thread dedicated to this game, so I had to pick it up)
and two games that aren't part of the blowout, but are great deals:
3) Band Hero (cheapest Newegg game and it has easy achievements)
4) Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition (with the $40 credit that I got for $20, it's almost as if I got this game for half-off)

[quote name='barrit']Thx for reminding me about my google offer. I didn't realize it's expiring in about 2 week!

They also have Gears of war 3 Epic Edition $79.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874103237

My google offer combined with my Dark Souls credit.. hmm, not sure if I should bite on this or just go for Skyrim Collector's Edition instead. I don't think Skyrim: CE will drop in price by the time my Google offer expires[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting this. I was about to buy it myself last night (had it in my cart from last night at 99.99. Today I reloaded the page & presto! -> 79.99. :D

:D

bread's done
Back