Shadow of the Damned PS3 - $22.46 @ Amazon

[quote name='VaultDweller']Waiting for less than $15[/QUOTE]
Might not want to wait too long. The game is discontinued. Most stores don't even carry it anymore. Best Buy doesn't have it in-store or on their website.

I paid $29.99, thinking it wouldn't get much cheaper. Guess I jumped early.

I hear it is pretty good.

[quote name='flix1']Might not want to wait too long. The game is discontinued. Most stores don't even carry it anymore. Best Buy doesn't have it in-store or on their website.

I hear it is pretty good.[/QUOTE]
lol sounds a lot like me. I buy games then let it sit on the shelves. When people ask if one of the games from my collection is any good, I wouldn't know. haha

this was a damn good game. fantastic gameplay, graphics and audio. plays alot like resident evil 4. i personally loved the humor but i can see why some might see it as immature( for example, the default pistol is called the boner)

I'm on the fence about this one. It was a decent reprise of RE4 but it never really got good. It felt mediocre the whole way through, but certainly nowhere near offensively bad. I was happy to see the end of it but it never felt offensive. It's better than most games out there but it still feels like something I wouldn't miss if I had never played it.

Don't kid yourself though, this game won't be all that rare. You can catch it cheaper.

Great game. Get it if you enjoy stuff like RE4/5. Not much to do with it after you beat it, but its a fun ride. Shinji Mikami, Suda 51, and Akira Yamaoka all in one game too! One thing that I didn't like about it was how slow paced it got near the end. The first 3-4 chapters seem really short, but then the 5th one is about the size of chapters 1-3.

[quote name='kouleefoh']lol sounds a lot like me. I buy games then let it sit on the shelves. When people ask if one of the games from my collection is any good, I wouldn't know. haha[/QUOTE]
Yeah, my game backlog is in the hundreds, just for the ps3. I have games from 2008 that I still haven't gotten to yet.

damn, adding another one to the pile (i have ps3, 360, PC, PSP, DS and 3DS...its a big backlog). Would've waited a little but i figure if i did it would disappear and finding it would be a pain

This game was FANTASTIC!!!! I bought the day it was released and its well worth it. Yes, its short...but its great from beginning to end. Its a game you will go back to down the road.

Grab yourself a new copy before you can only find used.

SoTD was a damn fine game. It pretty much meet what I expected from a Suda51/Mikami/Yamaoka production. Beat it last month, almost felt bad that it flew under my radar for some time.

I thought this game was around $12 from one of the nightly deals from Gamefly in mid December. Then it was $18 during the year end sale. Wonder why it's still so much.

I love Mikami, but for some reason I keep blowing this game off. And here I am, doing it again. I can't figure out why. I think I'll go watch some youtube videos of it to get me off the fence.

I want it, but backlog is huge, which only means I want it for a lower price, thus I can wait a bit longer. Thanks backlog!

[quote name='mewman13']I thought this game was around $12 from one of the nightly deals from Gamefly in mid December. Then it was $18 during the year end sale. Wonder why it's still so much.[/QUOTE]

If you're wondering about this one still being $20+, let me introduce you to a friend of mine named Metro:2033. One month shy of two years being in the "not really rare, but not cheap" category that I figure SoTD will fall into.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='flix1']Might not want to wait too long. The game is discontinued. Most stores don't even carry it anymore. Best Buy doesn't have it in-store or on their website.

I hear it is pretty good.[/QUOTE]

I was also going to wait on this but after reading this and checkin to see that Amazon only has 212 copies left, I bought it. I'd rather pay $7 more and ensure I get it rather than wait and watch it go out of print.

I had a book I was going to buy for $5 anyway, so I figured I'll throw in this $22 game for free shipping.
Sometimes I even think about signing up for Prime...

[quote name='SDC']I had a book I was going to buy for $5 anyway, so I figured I'll throw in this $22 game for free shipping.
Sometimes I even think about signing up for Prime...[/QUOTE]
lol, what a way to justify a game purchase :applause:

bread's done
Back