Blu-ray and DVD coupons and rebates wiki 2012

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

[SIZE=+2]WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED[/SIZE]

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

Active and Available Coupons

$2 off "The Crow" on Blu-Ray / $3 off "The Dead" on DVD or Blu-Ray
http://www.coupons.com/coupons/Home-Entertainment-Coupons-5478/

Last edited by a moderator:
reserve

[CUSTOMSPOILER=Expired Deals]

Lady and the Tramp - 2/19

URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293811"]$8 off Dumbo BD pre-order from Amazon[/URL]

DMR
$5 off any ...
Tinker Bell Blu-ray Combo Pack
Spooky Buddies
Dumbo​

Coupons.com this week...
BluRay $2 off

Thomas: Day of the Diesels
Barney Big World Adventure
DVD $6 off
Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
Year of a Million Moments

BluRay $3 off

Marmaduke
Juno
There’s Something About Mary
Mrs. Doubtfire
Wall Street
Edward Scissorhands
The Devil Wears Prada
Cyrus
Cast Away
Horton Hears a Who!​
$3 off Rio Blu or DVD
$5 off the Fox and the hound 2-movie pack BD Pre-order
(also listed in above thread)
$5 off The Fox and the Hound Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$5 off Mars Needs Moms Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$3 off the following Blu-Ray's or DVDs:Ice Age
Ice Age (2) The Meltdown
Ice Age (3) Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Horton Hears a Who

BJs Wholesale has quite a few coupons available. Coupons are only available in store and through a mailing. With the permission of the mods, I can post pictures. Pictures will only work on self checkout. Can combine manufacturers and store coups.
$10 off:
A-Team - ?
Despicable Me - $12.99 ac
Knight and Day - 14.99 ac

$5 off Shrek 4 blu

$5 off any blu/dvd combo pack, ymmv on combining both but it at least works on all blu/dvd combos so Fargo and species type combos are 4.99 after coupon.

$8 off Coupon for Twilght
www.redplum.com

$8 Mater’s Tall Tales
check your email
Expires 12/18

$10 off Toy Story 3
check your email
Expires 12/18

$5 off dvd or dvd holiday pack.
www.shreksavings.com or coupons.com

$5 off Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue BR/DVD combo
*Offer good in the U.S., its territories and Canada. Coupon expires 1/24/11. Coupon available through 1/23/11. Limit two printed coupons per computer. Void where prohibited. While supplies last. See coupon for complete details.

Disney Magical Savings

$6 off Starstruck

iconamazon.gif
Amazon.com Coupon codes:
Enter code RANGO5GO at checkout and save on Rango on DVD or Two Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy. ($14.99 after coupon 7/6)

$5 off printable Rango coupon available http://www.rangocoupon.com/

iconbestbuy.gif
$5 off any Blu-ray or DVD $14.99 and up at Best Buy stores valid through July 31, 2011
(not available/valid for online or for in-store pick-up). Coupon indicates it's restricted to regular priced items only, however it automatically works at the register on sale/discounted items, but as always YMMV on that.

$19.99 for Iron Man: Extremis and Spider Woman: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Blu-Ray (Coupon is only good for June 17 & 18 and only valid at Best Buy!)[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome for me. I bought them for $41 shipped on the Disney Movie Club, to fill my second of 3 obligated purchases. So I only need to buy one more and I'm good.

Couldn't find a link about it anywhere , but packages of Ready Pac sliced apples have started coming in with coupons for $3 off Lady & the Tramp on :br:. I know it's not much but its something. If I can get a picture of it next time I'm at work I will.

Newly added coupons from http://www.coupons.com as of 3-9

17064163.gif

SAVE $5.00
Paramount Home Entertainment
on any Footloose Blu-ray™ or DVD
17065090.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Horton Hears A Who! on Blu-ray™ + DVD
17065085.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel on Blu-ray™ + DVD
17065086.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs on Blu-ray™ + DVD
17065091.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang on Blu-ray™ + DVD
17065084.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Diary of a Wimpy Kid on Blu-ray™ + DVD
17065087.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
The Sound of Music on Blu-ray™ + DVD
17065088.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Garfield 1 & 2 Double Feature on Blu-ray™
17065089.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
The Pebble and the Penguin on Blu-ray™
17040054.gif

$3.00 OFF
Anchor Bay
Kill the Irishman DVD or Blu-ray

Has anybody ever had a problem with Disney Coupon just sending a blank piece of paper through the printer and saying that the coupon printed?

Coupons.com now has a $3 coupon for Dora's Easter Adventure which is on sale at Best Buy for $7 this week.

Also, Mad Men season BR can be found at Target for $15 normally, combine with the coupons.com $5 coupon for $10 or wait for a sale during the coupon window and save more.

Any coupons available for the American Pie series on Blu-Ray? I thought at one time Universal was doing some $5 coupon promotion on their facebook page as well, but I looked and didn't see anything....

Amazon now has a "Order The Secret World of Arrietty and an eligible Studio Ghibli title to save $8 on your total purchase" offer, which works with pre-ordering either of the other two titles (Castle in the Sky and Whisper of the Heart) that are being released with it. I was hoping for some kind of better incentive on getting all three (since I definitely will be), but it might not be a bad idea to lock in an order for at least two of them now just in case that's the best it gets.

They're still listing them all at $35.99 each, but of course that will almost certainly drop before the release date.

The thought is that since the "buy X and Y on the same order, get $8 off" is usually Amazon's response to the clippable coupon for "just buying the item only" being exhausted, there may be a DMR coupon for Arrietty.

I ended up doing a preorder of Arrietty and Whisper Of the Heart on the same order to get the $8 off, since Whisper Of The Heart was in my Gold Box at the same time. Castle In The Sky was also in my Gold Box, which is why I locked in a pre-order for that one separately.

We had a $10 coupon for Nausicaa when it released, we might get lucky and have that happen for CITS and WOTH.

[quote name='shrike4242']The thought is that since the "buy X and Y on the same order, get $8 off" is usually Amazon's response to the clippable coupon for "just buying the item only" being exhausted, there may be a DMR coupon for Arrietty.

I ended up doing a preorder of Arrietty and Whisper Of the Heart on the same order to get the $8 off, since Whisper Of The Heart was in my Gold Box at the same time. Castle In The Sky was also in my Gold Box, which is why I locked in a pre-order for that one separately.

We had a $10 coupon for Nausicaa when it released, we might get lucky and have that happen for CITS and WOTH.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I went with the same preorder. Now if there is a better coupon b&m deal then a cancellation/refuse-receival is in order.

M

[quote name='shrike4242']The thought is that since the "buy X and Y on the same order, get $8 off" is usually Amazon's response to the clippable coupon for "just buying the item only" being exhausted, there may be a DMR coupon for Arrietty.

We had a $10 coupon for Nausicaa when it released, we might get lucky and have that happen for CITS and WOTH.[/QUOTE]
Oh WTF, I've had all three of them in my recommendations for days now and not once has any of them popped up in my quick picks. I'd closely monitor the prices on these because $36 each is way high. Even with $8 off two, they'd need to hit at least $24 to come close to what they'll likely be on release day at retailers.

Any opinions on the other two movies? Arrietty is a definite day one for me.

[quote name='Jodou']Oh WTF, I've had all three of them in my recommendations for days now and not once has any of them popped up in my quick picks. I'd closely monitor the prices on these because $36 each is way high. Even with $8 off two, they'd need to hit at least $24 to come close to what they'll likely be on release day at retailers.

Any opinions on the other two movies? Arrietty is a definite day one for me.[/QUOTE]Nausicaa started out high and then leveled out close to release, ended up being $17.99 AC. Was $14.99 AC for a day or two at Walmart when they had it for $24.99 before the coupon.

I would imagine they'll release at $24.99, as Arrietty is currently $27.99. Amazon should match the cheaper price between Target and Best Buy, so we'll see what happens closer to release.

If we get a B&M coupon for CITS or WOTH, it'll be cheaper at B&M because of no Amazon coupon, same goes for Arrietty. Right now, this may be the cheapest we see them for, unless there's a B&M coupon.

Since we had coupons for Ponyo and Nausicaa, it seems likely we'll get coupons again when Arrietty, CITS and WOTH release.

[quote name='fight_the_youth']More coupons from www.coupons.com

17142103.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Tooth Fairy 2 on DVD or Blu-ray™[/QUOTE]Don't know how many will be excited by this, but i saw this for 12.99 at target today.

Hoping we see a coupon for Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol. That's one blu-ray I'd really like to own day 1.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Don't know how many will be excited by this, but i saw this for 12.99 at target today.[/QUOTE]

Git-R-Done!!!

[quote name='Jodou']

Any opinions on the other two movies? Arrietty is a definite day one for me.[/QUOTE]

Hven't seen WOTH, but Castle in the sky is really good, in my opinion (but then again, I like most of what Ghibli releases, so I might not be the best judge :))

[quote name='shrike4242']Nausicaa started out high and then leveled out close to release, ended up being $17.99 AC. Was $14.99 AC for a day or two at Walmart when they had it for $24.99 before the coupon.

I would imagine they'll release at $24.99, as Arrietty is currently $27.99. Amazon should match the cheaper price between Target and Best Buy, so we'll see what happens closer to release.

If we get a B&M coupon for CITS or WOTH, it'll be cheaper at B&M because of no Amazon coupon, same goes for Arrietty. Right now, this may be the cheapest we see them for, unless there's a B&M coupon.

Since we had coupons for Ponyo and Nausicaa, it seems likely we'll get coupons again when Arrietty, CITS and WOTH release.[/QUOTE]
This promo is still going FYI. I worked my magic this morning and got Arrietty with Castle in the Sky. $11 off after quick picks discount, but both are listed as $30 now. Hopefully they get pricematched quickly because Amazon has a tendency to do last minute changes after they ship but before release.

Coupons.com newest adds are

17299031.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
27 Dresses on Blu-ray™

17299032.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
The Secret Life of Bees on Blu-ray™

17299033.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
West Side Story on Blu-ray™

17299028.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Our Family Wedding on Blu-ray™

17299027.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
The Frank Sinatra Film Collection on DVD

17299039.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
When Harry Met Sally on Blu-ray™

17299029.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Raising Arizona on Blu-ray™

17299030.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Australia on Blu-ray™

I guess that would make When Harry met Sally 2 bucks, if bought at Best buy along with the trade n save offer (didn't check the other ones)

As of 4-30 from Coupons.com newest additions

17315119.gif

$3.00 OFF
King's Speech
The King's Speech on DVD or Blu-ray™

17251056.gif

$5.00 OFF
Twentieth Century Fox
The Descendants on Blu-ray™ or DVD

17251055.gif

$5.00 OFF
Twentieth Century Fox
What's Your Number on Blu-ray™ or DVD

Not sure if this was ever posted but to get a
$3 off any Universal 100th Anniversary DVD or Blu-ray coupon
play the instant game and if you lose there will be a link to print off a coupon

http://universal.promo.eprize.com/100thanniversary/

Also here are more titles from www.coupons.com

17299040.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
The Rebound on DVD or Blu-ray™

17298185.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
LOVE'S EVERLASTING COURAGE DVD

17298186.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Mama I Want to Sing on DVD

17196020.gif

$3.00 Off
Perfect Mother’s Day Gift Movies on DVD
Gwyneth Paltrow, Nicole Kidman or Renee Zellweger 4 –Film Collections

Just tried the $3 coupon thing for the first time, requested a game code which was emailed to me and then "won" a $3 coupon and printed it. All with no problems.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Mine's 6-3 as well. I hope to use this and an upgrade coupon at BB to get Major League for $1.99.[/QUOTE]

Major League is Paramount....

bread's done
Back