Photo
- - - - -

Assassin's Creed 3 releasing October 30th, American Revolution confirmed!

• Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

#211 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

Well... AC wasn't built on player choice being a main selling point of the IP nor did Ubisoft publicly make promises they hadn't intended on keeping in regards to the ending. That being said I am shocked a large majority of the fanbase seemingly couldn't care less. It's one thing as a fan to truly accept the lack of control you have in the creative process of a beloved franchise, but a whole other entirely to try and come up with a credible explanation for a what a blatant cop out this ending felt like.

What bothers me most about it is
Spoiler

Stop trying to Scooby-Doo this. We're not going to solve this mystery for you. 

#212 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:07 AM

Re-bought the game when the Microsoft Store had it for $25 and cleaned up the single player stuff. Took me about 42 hours for the Completionist achievement (Complete ALL progress tracker grid entries). I was wary of getting into the multiplayer stuff because the previous AC multiplayer experiences were really tense for me. Luckily Wolfpack mode is a cooperative mode that's right up my alley.

#213 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:27 AM

Well... AC wasn't built on player choice being a main selling point of the IP nor did Ubisoft publicly make promises they hadn't intended on keeping in regards to the ending. That being said I am shocked a large majority of the fanbase seemingly couldn't care less. It's one thing as a fan to truly accept the lack of control you have in the creative process of a beloved franchise, but a whole other entirely to try and come up with a credible explanation for a what a blatant cop out this ending felt like.

What bothers me most about it is

Spoiler

If there was money selling the CE's of my AC games w/o selling the goodies I'm ready to do it.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#214 cleaver

cleaver

You have 0 friends

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:27 AM

How do you get the redcoats to stop chasing you when they're shooting on site? Like what's the equivalent of getting a new paint job.
The trade list is long, but distinguished.
http://theskinnypost.blogspot.com
Posted Image
This would be a fine death... if I hadn't run out of tokens.

#215 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:57 AM

How do you get the redcoats to stop chasing you when they're shooting on site? Like what's the equivalent of getting a new paint job.

You can pay a dude who is preaching to the town, go to printing presses to print rumors that cover you, or rip down wanted posters on the walls of houses.

8llo.pngthe7thnumber.png

2014 - Year of the Video Games - Currently Playing: Shadow of the Colossus HD - Playstation 3

#216 jman2avatar

jman2avatar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

I just got this game for Christmas and it's already pissing me off. I'm at the part where I have to free the Native American slaves and I keep failing. I also hate the one look and your dead system that Ubisoft made. If I can't get past this part then I'm going to trade this in at Game Stop.