Lockerz.com Discussion Thread...PLZ Read OP

Gamer4life88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Decided to make a lockerz discussion thread since every post about them keeps getting deleted. I believe a Mod said we can post about them only in the referral forum. So hopefully this wont get deleted.

FAQ

Where does Lockerz Ship their items from?
Everything I have ever ordered from them was sent from NJ. So i guess it's safe to say that's where their warehouse is located.

What shipping method do they use?
They ship out via USPS

Will They Include a tracking Number with my order?

They always include a Tracking # within the shipping confirmation email.

How do I View or Cancel my order?
You have to contact CS for anything regarding your order because you can't check on the website itself. In other words there's no order history button. I have contacted CS several times regarding multiple orders and have always received fast and helpful responses.

Is lockerz a referral site?
No. It use to be in the past but not anymore.

How Do I earn Points Then?
You watch videos on their site ranging from 2 to 300 points each. None of them are Ad Videos. Most of them are Music Videos.

Can I Use My Points to get Free Stuff?
No. Points are only used for discounts on your items ranging from 10 to 30% off. You can still order from them if you have a zero point balance.

I Watched a Video More Than Once but Was Only Awarded Points Once, Why?
There seems to be some sort of glitch on their end. They have acknowledged this problem but no word on when it will be fixed.

If I Pre-order a Game When Will It Ship?
If you pre-ordered your game up to four days prior to it being released it will ship on release day or next, barring any unforeseen circumstances of course (Back-Orders).

Ordered

Uncharted $27.99 (Shipped/Received)
Vita Wifi Bundle $239.99 (Shipped/Received)
Starter Kit Case With Memory Card $27.99 (Shipped/Received)
8GB Memory Card $20.99 (Shipped/Received)
Twisted Metal $22.79 (Shipped/Received)

241nqc6.jpg
25foygl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered

Uncharted: Golden Abyss- $27.99 shipped
Vita 32GB memory card- $74.99 shipped and delivered
Vita Cradle- $13.99 shipped and delivered
Tales of the Abyss $27.99 backordered
Resident Evil Revelations $27.99 delayed

Are you guys paying with paypal or credit card? I don't have a paypal account, so I'm still thinking if I should enter my credit card info on this site.

I ordered the 3G/Wiring Vita. Just noticed my payment confirmation email says it was "In stock, ready to ship." Do they send a shipping email with tracking info? Wonder if they'll sendearlier than the 22nd to try and get them in our hands on release day.

Code:
[quote name='RugerRellP89']Are you guys paying with paypal or credit card? I don't have a paypal account, so I'm still thinking if I should enter my credit card info on this site.[/QUOTE]

I paid with my paypal balance, but i would have used my credit card if i had to.

[quote name='RugerRellP89']Are you guys paying with paypal or credit card? I don't have a paypal account, so I'm still thinking if I should enter my credit card info on this site.[/QUOTE]

I used my Discover card and everything seems to be fine.

I ordered

Dynasty Warriors Next - $27.99 Pending Shipment
PS Vita Sony Screen Protectors - $7.49 Shipped

wait so Lockerz is a store now?

I thought it was a scam that only claimed to give away prizes, now it switched its position completely?

Ordered:
Vita-239.99
vita starter kit-27.99 (backordered)
Uncharted-27.99 (backordered)
tales of the abyss-27.99 (shipped)

[quote name='Landru']wait so Lockerz is a store now?

I thought it was a scam that only claimed to give away prizes, now it switched its position completely?[/QUOTE]

They don't have redemptions anymore, so now they have Shop which actually has some pretty decent deals every now and then.

I've only ordered two things from them:

250GB Xbox 360 Slim - $180 shipped
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - $20 shipped

No complaints whatsoever.

[quote name='Tsel']They don't have redemptions anymore, so now they have Shop which actually has some pretty decent deals every now and then.

I've only ordered two things from them:

250GB Xbox 360 Slim - $180 shipped
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - $20 shipped

No complaints whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

so it pretty much gave up? since the whole internet new it was a scam

Alright, one more question guys. What do you think about the warranties if you buy a Vita from here? Will Sony or a Squaretrade warranty still cover it?

I got in on the Uncharted for 28 deal, and that just shipped.

I also ordered a gift card- doesn't seem like a bad deal, you pay full price, get a ton of points that you can use to get the full 30% off on other items. That shipped today as well.

Both shipped USPS first class with tracking numbers. Separate packages, but they were separate orders.

They did cancel one of my orders, Shinobido and the Vita Starter Pack. No explanation as to why, even though I sent an inquiry.

I reordered Shinobido a couple of days ago, no problems yet. Unfortunately the Vita Starter pack is no longer available, so I'm a bit pissed that I will have to pay an extra 10-13 dollars for it.

[quote name='Bioterror']did they send you an email?[/QUOTE]
I asked them because it wasn't shipping and this is what I got

Thanks for writing. I've checked into your order status, and unfortunately, because of inventory shortages, your item has become backordered. You'll receive a shipping confirmation and tracking number as soon as your item leaves the warehouse. We're working hard to make sure that it ships as quickly as possible. Ideally, this will be within 7-10 business days (non-holidays, Monday-Friday) from today.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and we'll be crediting your account with 1000 PTZ as our thanks for your patience.
PayPal's payment status will stay as pending until the day your order ships. Those funds are currently being withheld from your bank account or credit card but they won't be deducted until your Shop order ships from our warehouse.
If this inventory issue continues, and we cannot fulfill your order within a reasonable time frame, we'll inform you via e-mail. In such cases, you will not be charged for any payment. Any PTZ that you used on that item will be refunded in full, and any pending PTZ for that item will be canceled.
Thanks so much for shopping at Lockerz! We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to improve your shopping experience!

I guess it's not too bad because they gave me 1000 ptz, but I was really looking to play this before I got my vita

I really want to get the 3g/wifi bundle for 239.99 but Im afraid to cancel my amazon order IF the Lockerz order goes on backorder and I dont get it near street date

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']I asked them because it wasn't shipping and this is what I got

Thanks for writing. I've checked into your order status, and unfortunately, because of inventory shortages, your item has become backordered. You'll receive a shipping confirmation and tracking number as soon as your item leaves the warehouse. We're working hard to make sure that it ships as quickly as possible. Ideally, this will be within 7-10 business days (non-holidays, Monday-Friday) from today.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and we'll be crediting your account with 1000 PTZ as our thanks for your patience.
PayPal's payment status will stay as pending until the day your order ships. Those funds are currently being withheld from your bank account or credit card but they won't be deducted until your Shop order ships from our warehouse.
If this inventory issue continues, and we cannot fulfill your order within a reasonable time frame, we'll inform you via e-mail. In such cases, you will not be charged for any payment. Any PTZ that you used on that item will be refunded in full, and any pending PTZ for that item will be canceled.
Thanks so much for shopping at Lockerz! We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to improve your shopping experience!

I guess it's not too bad because they gave me 1000 ptz, but I was really looking to play this before I got my vita[/QUOTE]

When you sent them an email did you include your order number?

[quote name='Landru']so it pretty much gave up? since the whole internet new it was a scam[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. It's since turned into a social networking site. You friend people, post photos, and shop. That's pretty much it, but the shop portion of the site isn't half bad at times.

So a little update from earlier today. The site who must not be named just sent me confirmation emails for both of my orders. So, sad face turned into happy face. I'll be ready for my wifi preorder from gamestop.

Ordered uncharted and vita launch edition. Got shipping confirmation an hour ago for uncharted. Hopefully the system won't be back ordered. Already have hot shots golf shipped from amazon. Got MJ experience free last night thanks to the psn glitch.

As soon as lockerz confirms the system ships I'm ordering some Hori accessories and I'm good to go!

Here's my list of orders:

PS Vita WiFi/3G Launch Bundle - $240
Uncharted Golden Abyss - $35 - Shipped
PS Vita Travel Case - $15
Tales of the Abyss (3DS) - $28 - Shipped
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS) - $28

Vita launch is now $251.99. Debating if I should order it or just get the wi-fi only from Amazon (since I know when I will get that).

Got shipping confirmations for:

Twisted Metal: $20.99
Mod Nation Racers: Road Trip: $20.99

Still waiting for SSX to ship ($20.99 as well). Overall, I am very pleased. I have enough points to get a few more games at good discounts as well.

Also, it is good to note that Lockerz puts up two more 60-point videos each day. So even if you watch all of the initial 60 and 300 point videos, you can continue to get another 120 points each day.

[quote name='hlb96']Vita launch is now $251.99. Debating if I should order it or just get the wi-fi only from Amazon (since I know when I will get that).[/QUOTE]

I personally decided to keep my Amazon preorder, and just get the 8 gb mem card from Lockerz for $20, so $170 instead of $151.99 but I have the peace of mind knowing I am getting it on launch day for a $18 premium

One thing I dont understand about Lockerz it says you can watch the video up to 3 times and get points each time, but I never get ptz after video besides intial watch.

[quote name='Poor2More']One thing I dont understand about Lockerz it says you can watch the video up to 3 times and get points each time, but I never get ptz after video besides intial watch.[/QUOTE]

There's a glitch where you only get awarded once and not up to 3 times like it states. It happens to everyone.

It's broken. It has been for several weeks. Just try it every couple of days to see if it is fixed, I guess.

I saw a note about it in one of their help/FAQ/etc sections, but I can't remember where exactly.

How is everyne getting Uncharted for $27.99? I have 3,200 ptz and have the slider all the way over and only going down to $34.99 (30% off)???

[quote name='Poor2More']How is everyne getting Uncharted for $27.99? I have 3,200 ptz and have the slider all the way over and only going down to $34.99 (30% off)???[/QUOTE]
it was a one night only thing, where they had the msrp at $39.99 and the discount went down to $27.99.

I had no idea this site existed until I came here. I ended up with:

3G Vita- $239.99
SSX- $23.96
Twisted Metal- $24.59
Vita Cradle- $14.99

Got confirmation for the Cradle and TM today. Can't wait for the rest when it releases.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']it was a one night only thing, where they had the msrp at $39.99 and the discount went down to $27.99.[/QUOTE]

Mine hasn't shipped yet - ordered on that night. :(

I was getting a little antsy since other said their Uncharteds have shipped and mine hasn't, and I just got my email. Yes! Now they just need to send Virtua Tennis 4 and the Vita.

I've still got some points, trying to decide if I want another game. I'd love Rayman Origins, but they don't seem to have that.

[quote name='GohanX']I was getting a little antsy since other said their Uncharteds have shipped and mine hasn't, and I just got my email. Yes! Now they just need to send Virtua Tennis 4 and the Vita.

I've still got some points, trying to decide if I want another game. I'd love Rayman Origins, but they don't seem to have that.[/QUOTE]

They should update again soon and ad a bunch of stuff...

Be nice if Lockerz's point system was working properly so I can actually get some points. Doesn't seem to be any way to earn points after watching the videos once. Any tips on point getting?

[quote name='WilliamG']Be nice if Lockerz's point system was working properly so I can actually get some points. Doesn't seem to be any way to earn points after watching the videos once. Any tips on point getting?[/QUOTE]

Did you search all the videos? Some are worth 300 they add new ones every day worth at least 60, I have gotten over 4000 pts in 3 days.

[quote name='tightclaws']Did you search all the videos? Some are worth 300 they add new ones every day worth at least 60, I have gotten over 4000 pts in 3 days.[/QUOTE]

Would take hours to get that many points...

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']so you're complaining about not getting points, but when someone tells you how to do it, you're not going to do it?[/QUOTE]
LOL
Besides the fact you don't have to really watch, you just leave it running and open other windows letting the videos play while you do other things. It's really not that difficult, some people just love to complain I guess.

[quote name='tightclaws']LOL
Besides the fact you don't have to really watch, you just leave it running and open other windows letting the videos play while you do other things. It's really not that difficult, some people just love to complain I guess.[/QUOTE]

I'm not complaining, just stating facts. And it's doubly frustrating when their own points system doesn't work, since re-watching videos is broken. :) Just sayin'....

Again watch the ones you have not, let run while you open other windows, after an an hour you will enough points for a nice discount. I used the max on 3 items already
16 gig Vita Mem card $44.99
Twisted Metal $41.99
UC GA 34.99
I was pretty happy with that but others did a lot better than me and I'm upset about it. Not really upset LOL JK.

PS all 3 items shipped today should have them next week early before my Vita arrives from Amazon on release day. I might buy a few more games too. But I think I'm going to get in on the buy 2 get one free at Target
Fifa 12
MRVL VS CAP
Lumines
if I can get um

bread's done
Back