Lockerz.com Discussion Thread...PLZ Read OP

• Please log in to reply
552 replies to this topic

#91 Bioterror

Bioterror

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:19 AM

That sucks, any word on the Vita Starter Kit?

Just got an email back after sending them multiple emails and they said that the "kit was in high demand" and that's all.

Edit: Got a follow up it's backordered.
So they say my items will ship next week.

#92 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:39 AM

I wonder when they are going to add some of the other games, I would love get some nice discounts on the other games.
Posted Image

#93 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:42 AM

I wonder how many actual Vitas are going to be on backorder... My guess is going to be 75% of all orders...

#94 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:48 AM

Just got an email back after sending them multiple emails and they said that the "kit was in high demand" and that's all.

Edit: Got a follow up it's backordered.
So they say my items will ship next week.

Yea, I figured it would be back-ordered since it should have shipped by now. I probably will just ask them to cancel it and get a case off Amazon. Thanks for the info.

#95 Gxray

Gxray

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:07 AM

Ordered my Uncharted on the 8th and messaged them today. They replied back that it'd ship out later today or tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have it by the 22nd.

Also asked about the starter kit I ordered and they said that was back ordered and they had no idea when it'd ship, so I asked for a refund on that.

#96 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:17 AM

Guess I should feel lucky all my stuff shipped.
Posted Image

#97 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:36 AM

Ordered my Uncharted on the 8th and messaged them today. They replied back that it'd ship out later today or tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have it by the 22nd.

Also asked about the starter kit I ordered and they said that was back ordered and they had no idea when it'd ship, so I asked for a refund on that.

Lockerz is actually a really good idea for those who have time to do the PTZ etc etc, but they seriously need some order-status pages, where you can cancel stuff etc etc... Feels very.... closed off to the public. Basically the complete opposite of Amazon.com! :D
www.bighugenerd.com

#98 Bioterror

Bioterror

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:35 AM

Hmmmm... Guess we'll see if I also get it tomorrow. Might also cancel the kit.

#99 ceekay90

ceekay90

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:08 AM

I wonder how many actual Vitas are going to be on backorder... My guess is going to be 75% of all orders...

Talked to CS and said i was guarenteed to have my vita shipped by the 22nd as i had ordered it 4 days prior to the release. They said as of now they have plenty of stock.

#100 Bankotsu

Bankotsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:42 AM

Bah, I ordered Tales of the Abyss yesterday right before I read the post about it being back ordered. Now, I'm reading that Namco didn't ship that many copies of the game. I'm thinking of picking it up at Best Buy tomorrow just to have a copy. Debating on returning the copy I may get from Lockerz to Best Buy, or just keeping it sealed to sale later on if the game is going to be rare.

#101 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:00 AM

I'm really excited to get my Vita. I'm a little upset because my Ultimate didn't ship yet. It should be here by now or tomorrow! They better not pull this crap with my Vita.

#102 Kenshin2B

Kenshin2B

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

For those that wonders how long would it takes for lxxkxxz's order to arrive CA -

Shipped from NJ 08837 on 2/15 PM via USPS first class
Arrived CA Bay Area on 2/17 AM

Also, they shipped my Vita Cradle in a box with air pillows.

In this case, USPS first class seems faster than UPS ground

#103 goodmandurnik

goodmandurnik

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:12 PM

For those that wonders how long would it takes for lxxkxxz's order to arrive CA -

Thanks for that info. I'm also in the bay area, and getting anxious about when my order will arrive.

#104 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:21 PM

Only took a couple of days for my accessories to arrive, ridiculous amount of protection for them too. Now I just need enough patience to last another week or so.

#105 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:58 PM

USPS first class has always been faster than UPS ground in my experience.

#106 Kenshin2B

Kenshin2B

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:05 PM

USPS first class has always been faster than UPS ground in my experience.

Also, USPS delivers on Saturday, UPS Ground doesn't...

#107 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:09 PM

Has anyone had Uncharted GA ship yet? The games been out since at least the 15th and I'm still waiting for a shipping notice. I had gotten an email on the 14th saying it would ship within 24 hours of the release date if not sooner. Well that has come and gone and still nothing yet.

#108 Gannikus

Gannikus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:15 PM

Maybe if Lockerz offered paypal as a payment option, I would decide to TRY their service. Seems too good to be true
Buying 2.5 Sata HDD and Amazon Gift Cards!
Posted Image

#109 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:18 PM

Maybe if Lockerz offered paypal as a payment option, I would decide to TRY their service. Seems too good to be true

They do offer paypal as a form of payment method. I used it to pay for all of my items.

Also, I contacted CS about my Vita Starter Kit on the 15th and haven't heard back from them. They usually respond within 24 hours so i guess their getting flooded with emails from CAGS lol

#110 Bioterror

Bioterror

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

Has anyone had Uncharted GA ship yet? The games been out since at least the 15th and I'm still waiting for a shipping notice. I had gotten an email on the 14th saying it would ship within 24 hours of the release date if not sooner. Well that has come and gone and still nothing yet.

It's been backordered and might be back in stock monday or tuesday. That's what an email I received said.

I'm going to keep my order of GA and the starter kit if they ship it on the same day as my vita.

#111 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:36 PM

It's been backordered and might be back in stock monday or tuesday. That's what an email I received said.

I'm going to keep my order of GA and the starter kit if they ship it on the same day as my vita.

I didn't get any backordered email so if it is they should have let me know. And if it's "back ordered" why is it still being sold on their site? It hasn't gone out of stock for a few days at least. Everything is telling me to cancel and tell them to Fuck off but I don't want to lol I want my Vita.

#112 Bioterror

Bioterror

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:41 PM

I didn't get any backordered email so if it is they should have let me know. And if it's "back ordered" why is it still being sold on their site? It hasn't gone out of stock for a few days at least. Everything is telling me to cancel and tell them to Fuck off but I don't want to lol I want my Vita.

I asked the same questions this is their response:
"Thanks for your reply. Keep in mind that we are still a start-up company and oftentimes we don't have the technical resources to notify for small changes in shipping times. We do our best! However, since backorders are usually uncommon and short-lived, we only notify members if a serious delay or cancelation occurs"

As for why they still have uncharted available on their site still no answer.

#113 cgarb84

cgarb84

KEAK HEEM IN DA BALLS!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:43 PM

My 32gb memory card I ordered on 2/9 still hasn't shipped. If it doesn't ship by Monday I'm going to try to cancel and get one on Amazon. I haven't received any emails about a delay or anything yet.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#114 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:44 PM

I got an email from Chris at lockerz saying Uncharted should ship today or Monday, so not sure why you heard it was backordered. Or maybe it IS backordered and they're expecting another shipment today or Monday? Hell, who knows? All I personally know is I ordered it on Feb. 7, and loads of people have had theirs shipped that ordered a full week after. That's lol-worthy! :D
www.bighugenerd.com

#115 shiftymcneely

shiftymcneely

I love my Lions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:58 PM

Mine shipped on the 15th, but I ordered on the 11th so maybe that's why. It will be perfect. I'll get my Uncharted and 8gb memory card the day before my vita.

Rating scale ( :cold: :drool: :cry: :applause: :hot:)

:xb1:  Forza 5 :applause:

:ps4: Diablo 3 :hot: Madden 25 :hot: Destiny :hot:

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:

#116 Bioterror

Bioterror

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:12 PM

Mine shipped on the 15th, but I ordered on the 11th so maybe that's why. It will be perfect. I'll get my Uncharted and 8gb memory card the day before my vita.

Lucky bastard, maybe they did prioritize the people who payed more for their game.

PS Monday's a holiday no usps, guess I'll have to wait for Tuesday.

#117 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:43 PM

I ordered my 3G bundle like 2 and a half weeks in advance. I'm pretty much guaranteed it will ship the 22nd right? I never predetermined from them before. Little nervous.

The Comfort Zone

Live/Recorded

#118 tightclaws

tightclaws

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:58 PM

Damn mine shipped at the same time, I'm only halfway to you Chicago but no show yet. Looks like Tuesday. Question for you, did your email from Lockerz say Shipped on 2/14 ? The reason I ask mine said 2/15 but did not leave the post office in NJ until 2/16 so thats probably why I don't have yet.
Posted Image

#119 Bioterror

Bioterror

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:19 PM

just got an email from someone who actually has some news on the starter kit and she told me that my order was on its way to the warehouse from their vendor and I should see shipment on Tuesday because of the holiday on Monday.

#120 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:52 PM

I ordered my 3G bundle like 2 and a half weeks in advance. I'm pretty much guaranteed it will ship the 22nd right? I never predetermined from them before. Little nervous.

Not exactly. Orders ship anywhere from the day of to 2 days after products are released (up to 48hrs). Also, if they do get to the point where they don't have enough stock, their shipping methods seem pretty random. Just as an example, I ordered my Uncharted after they fixed the price to $50 retail: mine shipped out, but others who have ordered before me had backorder notices. I think Lockerz may make orders that paid more a higher priority (since they charge you when your item ships and they get more money right away).