Xbox UK House Party FREE game (FB)

D0ugie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey All, just seen this on facebook its a game you get 2 chances to pop
balloons for a chance at a Warp download code. Cool thing is if you don't get it you can invite a friend for another shot. Check it out.https://apps.facebook.com/housepartyxbox/uk
This is my first time starting a thread so sorry if it doesn't work right.:D

Cool seems like the Summer of arcade one they had last year for the Summer of Arcade..

Teach+Me+How+To+DougieTSRE.jpg

Thanks for the heads up OP. I played a few times and keep getting 1 star. I played the one during the summer and didn't get anything too. I hope at least we get something. I mostly look forward to Alan Wake. :D

[quote name='D0ugie']Yeah that made absolutely no sense...Good one:applause: Woooo:roll: Yeah.
[/QUOTE]

when i put "one" i was referring to the APP and i guess it doesn't make sense because you just joined last month and they had the same type of giveaway APP like this one last summer.. soo wooo.. Yeah..;)

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']when i put "one" i was referring to the APP and i guess it doesn't make sense because you just joined last month and they had the same type of giveaway APP like this one last summer.. soo wooo.. Yeah..;)[/QUOTE]
Soo I don't understand what my just joining has to do with anything. But you're soo right Soo I'll be the one thats says I'm soo sorry. And I hope we can be friends because I would soo like that. And you're lovely butchery of the english language is what didn't make sense to me.

Cool, glad some people are winning them. :D And I'd like to say THANK YOU for the acknowledgement, that I'm trying to help contribute to this GREAT site. Thanks guys:applause:

[quote name='D0ugie']Soo I don't understand what my just joining has to do with anything. But you're soo right Soo I'll be the one thats says I'm soo sorry. And I hope we can be friends because I would soo like that. And you're lovely butchery of the english language is what didn't make sense to me.[/QUOTE]

In the summer of 2011, the Xbox FB page ran a similar giveaway for their Summer of Arcade promotion, also giving out Xbox Live Arcade games via a FB flash game. And you don't have to be a dick about not understanding someone's post, just saying.

Obvious statement: the game is rigged. When you lose, you get to contact your friends and inform them of the promotion for another turn. Basically, it's an endless chain of fools.

Thanks for this man!
Eh, tried many times, didn't win...
But free is free! time to keep trying!
Does anyone know if theres a certain order the balloons need to be popped in or is it totally random? :O

well if the same hold true as the last game, if you win come here directly after and post because there was a winning window

Two days of trying, no luck so far... well, I'll just keep playing, good luck to you all, and make that screengrab if you happen to win! :)

Didn't win anything.

I'm only looking forward to the Alan Wake American Nightmare game anyway. If you happen to win one, once it is winnable, and if you don't want it then please get in touch with me. I'll be willing to trade for it.

[quote name='Ativan']http://www.facebook.com/xbox?sk=app_302719376444080 the US one you just click to enter, so you can do both uk and US for a shot[/QUOTE]

You are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes if you meet the following requirements at time of entry:
  • You are a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, and are 17 years of age or older.

Uh oh... well, guess Italy didn't became the 51st State yet, right? I have entered, now it would be funny to win something just to discover I've ben disqualified... :lol:

(...no, it wouldn't be funny at all... :whistle2:#)

[quote name='DurbanBrown']didnt win but now ill try the usa one[/QUOTE]

What's the url for the US one? EDIT: Found it but it doesn't allow you to play once you did the UK one.

[quote name='r3dreck']What's the url for the US one? EDIT: Found it but it doesn't allow you to play once you did the UK one.[/QUOTE]I was able to enter the US one. This was after I'd been using the UK app for 4 days.

[quote name='eugaet']I was able to enter the US one. This was after I'd been using the UK app for 4 days.[/QUOTE]

Ya I can get in too but I can only do one or the other, not both.

[quote name='mkelehan']I entered the US contest, heard nothing of it, tried the UK contest, and won Warp![/QUOTE]

Nice, can anyone post the url for the US version, maybe I'm on the wrong one.

bread's done
Back