PS Vita Bundle...Good Deal?

ethwang

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (98%)
For $500 on Craigslist:

- PS Vita Wi-Fi/3G
- 5 Games: Little Deviants, Uncharted: GA, Wipeout 2048, Modnation Racers, Hot Shots Golf
- 16 GB Card

Advice is welcome! I think the combined total of these at retail is about $550...but this would be sans tax. The drawback is he's already taken it out of the case, but he mentioned that it's only for inspection purposes.

Also--it looks like it isn't a 3G Launch Bundle or First Edition Bundle, is this legit?

Thanks CAGs.

[quote name='VideoGameCollector17']Could be legit, but then again it's a really great price. Ask if you could yourself try it out?[/QUOTE]

Thanks--we'll probably meet in a public place so I'll have to check out the system. Just curious if there are Vitas in the wild that aren't the Launch or FEB--this is the first thing that stood out to me.

A resounding pass to me. If you get the 3G launch bundle and the mentioned games on Amazon it comes to $470, plus you get the 8GB card, Month of 3G access & Stardust Delta. That would also be sans tax, depending on the laws in your area.

[quote name='Mixer236']A resounding pass to me. If you get the 3G launch bundle and the mentioned games on Amazon it comes to $470, plus you get the 8GB card, Month of 3G access & Stardust Delta. That would also be sans tax, depending on the laws in your area.[/QUOTE]

This is true--the question becomes whether the extra GBs and earlier pickup date are worth it (probably not). With my Chase card, I'm getting 5% Cash Back as well on Amazon. Thanks for the advice--think I'll pass.

[quote name='admiralvic']I can't fathom why anyone would invest so much just to sell it off so quickly. This alone screams scammer.[/QUOTE]

Scam alert also sounded off in my head...just been fantasizing about the Vita today!

[quote name='ethwang']Scam alert also sounded off in my head...just been fantasizing about the Vita today![/QUOTE]

No problem, glad I could be of help. Can't say I blame you though, I've been counting down the days for about 3 weeks! :)

Update: Ended up finding the same bundle minus Little Deviants for $410. Think I scored a deal (and I didn't get stabbed, which is always a plus)!

[quote name='ethwang']Update: Ended up finding the same bundle minus Little Deviants for $410. Think I scored a deal (and I didn't get stabbed, which is always a plus)![/QUOTE]

Sweet grab, for sure. Glad you're still alive! :lol:

bread's done
Back