Photo
- - - - -

Flipping used games from retail pricing, compiling a list.

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 lionheart4life

lionheart4life

The Human Suplex Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:36 AM

why is madden 2006 rare.

Only the PS2 version is rare. It's because that's the season that EA started making Madden for the next-gen Xbox 360 and was the last year they put effort into the PS2 game, so it appeals to PS2 purists. Plus it has Donovan McNabb AFTER he puked in the huddle and lost the Super Bowl, so it arguably breaks the Madden Curse since it happened after. If you can find these out there anywhere, snatch em up and list them or try to trade them for other rares like Ikaruga for GC or Crash Bandicoot for PS1.
Posted Image

#32 leidh

leidh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:16 AM

Posted ImageYahoo! Sports - Sports News, Scores, Rumors, Fantasy Games, and more

#33 pksellers

pksellers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:55 AM

Since the local GS's are sold out, I'll share this gem:

College Hoops 2k8 - PS3

GS sells for $3 flips for around 30-35 complete on Amazon.

#34 myl0r

myl0r

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:23 PM

Since the local GS's are sold out, I'll share this gem:

College Hoops 2k8 - PS3

GS sells for $3 flips for around 30-35 complete on Amazon.

......why in the world does that game go for $30+? Celebration of Greg Oden getting another surgery?

#35 pksellers

pksellers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:46 PM

......why in the world does that game go for $30+? Celebration of Greg Oden getting another surgery?

Other than that, it was the last 2K college BB game, some people prefer that over the EA releases, so they're willing to pay for it.

#36 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:54 PM

Was Hyperdimension Neptunia premium converted to used? Or should I bother calling the GS stores with new listings and seeing if any of theirs are the premium?
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#37 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:09 PM

Was Hyperdimension Neptunia premium converted to used? Or should I bother calling the GS stores with new listings and seeing if any of theirs are the premium?

No. There was a standalone version of the game reprinted a few months ago along with a price drop ($30 new, $26 used), which had the same exact UPC as the Premium Edition. By that time, most of the Premium Editions had already sold out minus a few here and here. But people who found Premium Editions were able to buy it for the new MSRP of $30.

Currently playing:
:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - :) :bomb:

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║