Photo
- - - - -

(OOS) Diablo III Collectors Edition Available for Pre-Order Again - $99.99 @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
567 replies to this topic

#541 rukkus

rukkus

Phantasy Star

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:51 PM

gogogogogog

http://www.amazon.co...c/dp/B0050SZC5U

#542 gundie

gundie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

Available on Amazon now.

#543 FrankieFiero

FrankieFiero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:03 PM

Snagged one... just in case GameStop fails me. I was going to update this, but the thread has been moved to the graveyard.

#544 Layd Dly

Layd Dly

LEGEND..wait for it..DARY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:03 PM

Run people!

Battle.net: Vinomen#1986
76561197994706915.pngAddFriend.png
168249.png

#545 1mbrews8

1mbrews8

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:08 PM

got one with delivery for tomorrow! I had one order from target last night, but i dont think it will get here before fri/mon... so Backup :o)

looks like it is dead now? or atleast it will not let me order another (i was not going to get another, just double check shipping options since i was in a hurry to get the 1st one lol!)

#546 baboonfreak

baboonfreak

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:10 PM

system will only allow you to order one, works out better for those who actually want to get it to play it :lol:

#547 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:12 PM

I got one! Thanks I have over $200 AZ credit to burn up. I went with the super saver shipping, since I am not in hurry to play.

#548 1mbrews8

1mbrews8

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:15 PM

system will only allow you to order one, works out better for those who actually want to get it to play it :lol:

i hear ya! i heard of one guy who pre ordered 40 at walmart!!! i was just curious if i could have saved on shipping, not to resell or anything..

#549 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:20 PM

I already ordered it form Target.. fml.

These are the games that I am currently playing:

:wiiu: NES Remix
:3ds: Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate

Here is a direct link to my trade list.

#550 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:23 PM

Alright, got one.

But tbh if the value holds at all, I might just sell it and buy a regular edition copy.
76561197996844513.png

#551 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:24 PM

I hesitated and lost it. ugh.

#552 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:50 PM

So i went to Nebraska Furniture Mart to buy one to sell.

Be to put in varies per buyer shipping fees......aka i spent $12 to ship something I only got $4 to ship
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#553 rukkus

rukkus

Phantasy Star

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

here come the amazon resellers.... lol @299

#554 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:36 PM

Managed to grab one during the amazon relisting today. Now I just gotta find one more for my wife. Thanks to whoever it was that recommended zoolert.

#555 dsheinem

dsheinem

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

I managed to snag a copy at Wal-mart brick and mortar today around 3:30pm, even though they are sold out online and oversold me through their site a few days ago. I called ahead - they said they had none. I went to the store anyway, and the clerk didn't even know what I was talking about since they were keeping all copies of the game behind the counter. I described it and explained to her that "it's white" and she found it in a box with the regular copies of the game.

So they are out there, some places - keep looking!

#556 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:05 PM

I managed to snag a copy at Wal-mart brick and mortar today around 3:30pm, even though they are sold out online and oversold me through their site a few days ago. I called ahead - they said they had none. I went to the store anyway, and the clerk didn't even know what I was talking about since they were keeping all copies of the game behind the counter. I described it and explained to her that "it's white" and she found it in a box with the regular copies of the game.

So they are out there, some places - keep looking!

This is very encouraging!

#557 r00kie

r00kie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:16 PM

Picked one up at my local Fry's today at about 2 pm pst...they must have had about 50 on the floor and I saw some guy bring more out to fill the few holes they had.

#558 Traxstar

Traxstar

Gears Of War Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:08 AM

walked into gamestop and picked up the last one

#559 thetruth1983

thetruth1983

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:02 AM

Sorry for being rude. Late night. That is how GS inventory checker works. If they have a copy it will show up as in stock; even if that copy is reserved for a preorder

No offense taken. I just assumed that Gamestop would have a better system in place since they specialize in video game sales. I've heard horror stories about people preordering games and when they go to pick it up, they find out that it was already sold at the midnight launch. This is just another reason for me not to preorder at gamestop lol.

#560 fishphoenix

fishphoenix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:45 AM

No offense taken. I just assumed that Gamestop would have a better system in place since they specialize in video game sales. I've heard horror stories about people preordering games and when they go to pick it up, they find out that it was already sold at the midnight launch. This is just another reason for me not to preorder at gamestop lol.

Several years ago I went to GS to see if they had any CE's of a game (I don't even remember what it is anymore). I remember them being sold out except for 2 which were on hold for pre-order and the guy just gave me one and was like "eh his own problem for not showing up yet" or something along those lines.

#561 mrright4you4now

mrright4you4now

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:53 AM

Is anyone else having problems with their preorders from Amazon? My ship date keeps getting pushed further and further back even though its said shipping soon for 3 days. Its slated not to even ship until the 21st with a delivery estimate: May 29, 2012 - June 4, 2012. I contacted customer support and was told their out of stock and don't know when their going to get anymore.

#562 Renaissance 2K

Renaissance 2K

*nom nom nom*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:31 PM

Is anyone else having problems with their preorders from Amazon? My ship date keeps getting pushed further and further back even though its said shipping soon for 3 days. Its slated not to even ship until the 21st with a delivery estimate: May 29, 2012 - June 4, 2012. I contacted customer support and was told their out of stock and don't know when their going to get anymore.

I've had my pre-order in place for ages, and mine still hasn't shipped yet. The delivery date hasn't gone as far back as June, though.

#563 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:49 PM

Hello,

I was wondering if I could get some help from some CAG's. I know many of you were confident that you were going to be able to pick this up from Target for like $30. When you find some could you pick a few up for me? Also it has been reported that Fry's has like 100,000 out on display so I'm sure those will hit clearance soon.

Silly Blizzard and their over produced Collector's Editions. It was smart of them to pump up interested and artificially inflate demand. Good thing the store shelves are lined with these.

I'm very happy I listend to all the predictions and cancelled my preorders. It is obvious that many of you have a bright future in prediciting video game trends.

#564 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:08 PM

Hello,

I was wondering if I could get some help from some CAG's. I know many of you were confident that you were going to be able to pick this up from Target for like $30. When you find some could you pick a few up for me? Also it has been reported that Fry's has like 100,000 out on display so I'm sure those will hit clearance soon.

Silly Blizzard and their over produced Collector's Editions. It was smart of them to pump up interested and artificially inflate demand. Good thing the store shelves are lined with these.

I'm very happy I listend to all the predictions and cancelled my preorders. It is obvious that many of you have a bright future in prediciting video game trends.

1) We didn't make you cancel them.
2) You had multiple pre orders, so obviously you were trying to cash in.
3) Based on Cataclysm and Starcraft 2 availability we figured there would be a large amount left over.
4) They have come back in stock at amazon and other sites since its release.
5) You may see them being returned to the stores when resellers decide they are not worth the effort to sell.
6) There could still be a reprint or 2nd wave of CEs

#565 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:34 PM

update: Just got an email

Your Amazon.com order of "Diablo III: Collector's Ed..." has shipped!

I bought it when they had the 'temporary restock' yesterday.
:bouncy:

#566 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:03 PM

1) We didn't make you cancel them.
2) You had multiple pre orders, so obviously you were trying to cash in.
3) Based on Cataclysm and Starcraft 2 availability we figured there would be a large amount left over.
4) They have come back in stock at amazon and other sites since its release.
5) You may see them being returned to the stores when resellers decide they are not worth the effort to sell.
6) There could still be a reprint or 2nd wave of CEs

:D

I'm tired of hearing GBA talk about all his preorders and reselling of CEs and portal guns, so Fuck him.

#567 FrankieFiero

FrankieFiero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:42 PM

Just got a cancellation email from Gamestop...

#568 mrright4you4now

mrright4you4now

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:41 AM

I just got a shipping confirmation from Amazon. Of course I went out last night and bought a regular copy in town seeing as how they were waiting on stock and had no idea when it was coming in.