Photo
- - - - -

(OOS) Diablo III Collectors Edition Available for Pre-Order Again - $99.99 @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
567 replies to this topic

#61 Camwi

Camwi

Can I be a sasquatch too?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:46 PM

I'm not sure how you can dumb down Diablo ("now with less left click spam!"), but considering how over produced the last two Blizzard CE's were - even Cataclysm, which had multiple shipments - I'm not sure I see the rush on this. Or maybe I should just stop talking crazy and go goo goo for Diablo.

The second one.

#62 Fonz72

Fonz72

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:26 PM

Got my order in. Procrastinated too long the first time around. Never played Diablo before so the second game on USB is a good bonus.

#63 ElektroDragon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:53 PM

Im not buying any CE tainted with World of Warcraft crap.

Hopefully they make a 360 CE later on without the WoW taint and I will buy that. I'll get the regular edition for the PC.

#64 MugenNoKaze

MugenNoKaze

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:00 PM

Thanks OP, preordered mine. Any reason why there's no free release day delivery? ;(

Step0nMee.png

#65 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:02 PM

Im not buying any CE tainted with World of Warcraft crap.

Hopefully they make a 360 CE later on without the WoW taint and I will buy that. I'll get the regular edition for the PC.

I'm interested in further rationale detailing why exactly you won't buy a Diablo III collector's edition that includes purely Diablo III content aside from a few unlocks for WoW and SCII.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#66 TwelveVolt

TwelveVolt

Nobody from Nowhere

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:07 PM

Thanks OP, preordered mine. Any reason why there's no free release day delivery? ;(

Likely because the release date hasn't been announced. Amazon can't guarantee you'll get it on release day, if they don't know when that is. I imagine it will become an option when the date has been set.

#67 LD_Helix

LD_Helix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:10 PM

Am I the only one here who is surprise that they aren't including any exclusive ingame items that we can sell for like $99.99 in the games auction house in the near foreseeable future?

#68 batrick

batrick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:37 PM

Yeah disappointed by that too.

#69 SolidMGSnake

SolidMGSnake

Big CAG Boss

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:07 PM

Its up again. Release day delivery is an option now

#70 Pajama_Man

Pajama_Man

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:19 PM

Weee

Pre-ordered but we'll see how things go as release is a ways off.
Join the CAG's Steam Community HERE!
Posted Image

#71 Fatbot3

Fatbot3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:52 PM

So, looking at the SC2 CE do you think these will be rare or hard to find? I know some people found SC2 clearanced but I never saw it so I figure the CE will at least hold price. I'm trying to get out of the business of buying new CEs only to watch them clearance in 3 months but I know CAG would have a few opinions on it.

#72 ThingontheFloor

ThingontheFloor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:57 PM

Weee

Pre-ordered but we'll see how things go as release is a ways off.

I wouldn't consider 2 months as a "ways off", it's actually coming a lot sooner than I expected after all the recent delays.

Of course, it is Blizzard, it's entirely possible this gets delayed. Again.

and again.
Posted Image

#73 Hudson187

Hudson187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:20 PM

From what videos I have seen it does look like they dumbed it down. It seems like it might be like WOW with a Diablo skin to it. I would really like to play the beta to see for myself but I have yet to get in. As for the extras in the CE it isn't 100 dollars it is I would say 40. The game alone will cost 60. The rest of it seems like it might be worth 40 to me so I put in a preorder. If I change my mind I can always cancel it.

You might wanna try it again -- the recently released patch makes it feel like more of a Diablo game... I had the same feelings about two months ago but I started played it again last night and am having a blast!

I also had the CE ordered since October when it was announced on Amazon. CANNOT WAIT!

#74 momigi0

momigi0

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

Seems like amazon has more available for preorder again. Just got one for release day delivery. :)

#75 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:39 PM

Seems like amazon has more available for preorder again. Just got one for release day delivery. :)

Nooo! I missed it again. Been holding my $20 GC just in hopes they get more in stock. Bah!

#76 I OU a Beatn

I OU a Beatn

GO GATORS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:42 PM

Nooo! I missed it again. Been holding my $20 GC just in hopes they get more in stock. Bah!

Same, missed it by about 3 seconds.

630736.png

#77 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:57 PM

Love re-reading the beginning of this thread, not gonna release for another 7 years!

#78 Pig

Pig

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:59 PM

Same, missed it by about 3 seconds.

It actually let me click through to an order screen before telling me it was out.

Those of you still holding out hope can watch to see if/when it becomes available here:
http://www.zoolert.c...-stock-tracker/

Sears has it but i find that kind of shady. this site works good on skylanders too.

#79 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:28 PM

Doesn't buy.com still have it?
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/nobody
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee
Current money earned from cashback: $88

#80 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:41 PM

Hmm, why isn't release day shipping available for those of us who already placed orders awhile ago?

#81 proKoyeon

proKoyeon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:22 PM

Hmm, why isn't release day shipping available for those of us who already placed orders awhile ago?

i had prime when i ordered this and it already upgraded to release date so it must exist lol - maybe contact a csr?

#82 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:26 PM

Man I cannot wait for this game to get released, it's so close now I can taste it.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#83 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:26 AM

Man I cannot wait for this game to get released, it's so close now I can taste it.

Me too! Except for the fact that I'll be out of town for work from the 14th to the 20th.... just my luck! oh well, i've waited 10+ years, I can wait an extra 5 days.

#84 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:45 AM

Maybe someone can explain this to me: I signed up to be notified once the product became available; why the Fuck aren't they emailing me?

#85 seether254

seether254

For the Hive

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:03 AM

manages to get a order back in march. Sadly i have finals the week of the 15th so i dont know how much i'll be able to play. :cry:
PSN: Archangel-254

Xbox: SunGod254

#86 supersizerice

supersizerice

Rick my barrs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:06 AM

manages to get a order back in march. Sadly i have finals the week of the 15th so i dont know how much i'll be able to study. :cry:

That's much better.

#87 FlipSide

FlipSide

Made in the Philippines

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:56 AM

Based on customer forums, release day availability depends on your address. If you are not near a warehouse where they will be shipping from they don't offer it. I've had mine since day 1 they offered and I was able to upgrade it to release day shipping last week.
Posted Image

#88 m3s0koo1

m3s0koo1

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:22 PM

back in stock http://www.amazon.co...36414759&sr=8-2

#89 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:22 PM

Back in stock for the past 4 minutes or so :)

http://www.amazon.co...x_ya_os_product

Kat_Siggy80.png Katsumica.png

#90 Brenex

Brenex

Cobra Commander

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:23 PM

Thanks for the head's up!