Photo
- - - - -

(OOS) Diablo III Collectors Edition Available for Pre-Order Again - $99.99 @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
567 replies to this topic

#91 anumeric

anumeric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:25 PM

snagged one :)

#92 Pig

Pig

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:29 PM

snagged one :)

This!

#93 wrencrest

wrencrest

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:31 PM

Even my wife wants me to buy this game after seeing the commercials. I tried to explain to her that the game isnt anything really like the commercials and that it is for PC only (as of now). I dont play PC games. Cant wait for this to hit consoles....hope they dont back out.

Sucker born every minute

Wrencrest.png

#94 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:33 PM

hmmm "add to cart" is on the page but when I try to add it to my cart it tells me it is unavailable

#95 Brenex

Brenex

Cobra Commander

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:33 PM

Anddddd, it's gone.

#96 United_Korea

United_Korea

we thinX it's gr8.8

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:34 PM

ffffffffffffffff
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Street Fighter X Tekken, Tekken Tag Tournament 2
:360: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
:pc: Diablo III

#97 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:36 PM

wow.. only up for about 10-15mins.. hopefully by next week it's in stock for a while longer for those who haven't got a copy yet!

Kat_Siggy80.png Katsumica.png

#98 AteBit

AteBit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:41 PM

Buy.com still has some if you missed amazon.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#99 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:11 PM

Buy.com still has some if you missed amazon.

Thanks!!

These are the games that I am currently playing:

:wiiu: The Wonderful 101
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei IV

Here is a direct link to my trade list.

#100 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

Damn. Missed it D:
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/nobody
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee
Current money earned from cashback: $88

#101 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

Fuck! Missed it again! Grrrrrr...

#102 Soujiro_Seta

Soujiro_Seta

Restless Soul

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:12 PM

I missed it too :( I should really start pre ordering things earlier to avoid this. oh well...

#103 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:05 PM

Glad this thread keeps popping up to the top. Reminded me to get the authenticator removed from my account so I could actually login to my battle.net account.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#104 Nicko

Nicko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:12 PM

Darn it... Missed both chances.. Again.. have been trying to find one of these for a while...

What's the best way to watch this thread for updates?? Any way I can set up an auto-notify when someone posts?
"Are you prepared to play the game that dares the only price for fame?" F-ZERO GX

#105 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:14 PM

Darn it... Missed both chances.. Again.. have been trying to find one of these for a while...

What's the best way to watch this thread for updates?? Any way I can set up an auto-notify when someone posts?

Yes, subscribe to this thread and change settings to email when someone posts.

#106 Nicko

Nicko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:18 PM

Yes, subscribe to this thread and change settings to email when someone posts.

Appreciate the help!!
"Are you prepared to play the game that dares the only price for fame?" F-ZERO GX

#107 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:50 PM

I cancelled my order a couple hours ago, hopefully one of you guys get it

#108 Fearia

Fearia

I'a Cthulhu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:56 PM

If you are really looking to get a copy but haven't preordered, I'd recommend showing up to a Best Buy midnight release and be one of the first in line. From my understanding, many will have a surplus, or are at least expecting a few extra.

#109 Wario64

Wario64

• Forum Moderator

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:00 AM

I'd try Fry's as well. Well, if you have a Fry's near by.

#110 lpj8

lpj8

Backlogged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:06 AM

Was able to jump on the preorder today. Can't wait to play!

#111 grrouchie

grrouchie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:37 AM

why do you want to be notified when this thread updates?
Why not just click teh "sign up to be notified when this item becomes available?"

And better yet - Why do people wait to pre-order collectors editions and then scramble at the last minute trying to find a place that has them?
Why not order right away (you don't get charged) and then just cancel later if you decide you don't want the CE?

Just curious
2013 Spending Tab

2013 Completed Games Tab

Follow me on twitter

Read my blog
That I update too often.

#112 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:41 AM

Why not just click teh "sign up to be notified when this item becomes available?"

And better yet - Why do people wait to pre-order collectors editions and then scramble at the last minute trying to find a place that has them?
Why not order right away (you don't get charged) and then just cancel later if you decide you don't want the CE?

Just curious

Most people probably felt this would be overproduced just like the starcraft 2 CE. We were able to pick them up at target for $25.

#113 Wario64

Wario64

• Forum Moderator

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:43 AM

Most people probably felt this would be overproduced just like the starcraft 2 CE. We were able to pick them up at target for $25.

Is it confirmed that this is truly limited quantities?

#114 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:49 AM

WoW Cataclysm CE "sold out" a few times. You can still buy them and for nearly half the price. I feel this will be more of the same.

#115 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:52 AM

Is it confirmed that this is truly limited quantities?

IDK about official word, but 2 BB stores said they are only getting what was preordered. It's going oos at most places, but I still think they will be available after the initial rush/resellers returns. It was available on SEARS website until yesterday...now it is showing sold out.

#116 fenixrisingxl

fenixrisingxl

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:56 AM

Sometimes the issue is how early Collector's Editions dry up, preorder-wise.
Bioware's Collector's and Signature editions dry up about three or four months before release, which to me is just ridiculous.
I think cutting preorders off about a month in advance would be 'fair' enough.
These days, CEs seem to only last two weeks to a month after preorders open.
Come on, man.

#117 havuk

havuk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:18 AM

Just curious

this ^^^

#118 MajinStylee

MajinStylee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:33 AM

Just curious

This so damn hard. I've had my copy pre-ordered since October 27 of last year, not knowing whether I'd be able to afford it or not. With the game being released next week, I checked to see if I had the funds available and it turns out that I will, so there's no need for me to cancel it. If it turned out that I had no extra money, then I'd be able to cancel it with no penalty.

It doesn't take that long to order it and it will save you a lot of trouble later on if you decide you really are going to get it, especially for CE packages.

#119 retrad

retrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:51 AM

yeah this game wont be as big as disappointment as FFXIV was in terms of quality. But you guys are in for a rude awakening. The gameplay mechanics are inferior to even Diablo 2.

waste of a hundo.
Posted Image

#120 xTraPointLess

xTraPointLess

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:58 AM

yeah this game wont be as big as disappointment as FFXIV was in terms of quality. But you guys are in for a rude awakening. The gameplay mechanics are inferior to even Diablo 2.

waste of a hundo.

That's just, like, your opinion, man.