Photo
- - - - -

(OOS) Diablo III Collectors Edition Available for Pre-Order Again - $99.99 @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
567 replies to this topic

#151 Beefyheart

Beefyheart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:02 AM

For anyone like me that picked up D3 CE yesterday (Monday) from Buy.com, it probably got cancelled. I checked just now on their site and it states my order was cancelled. Didn't even send an e-mail notification. Never buying anything from them again.

technically you never bought anything from them 8-)

#152 gundie

gundie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Available for pre order again.

#153 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

in stock at amazon right now.

#154 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

It's back in stock! Go go!

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check out my Gaming Stream.

#155 Evilv6

Evilv6

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:07 AM

Didn't get my "email notification" that it was back in stock, but glad I'm in finals and still awake.
Posted Image

#156 gundie

gundie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:11 AM

Didn't get my "email notification" that it was back in stock, but glad I'm in finals and still awake.

Don't rely on their email notification. Doesn't work when you need it to.

#157 gundie

gundie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:13 AM

OOS again. Wow! All gone in less than 10 mins.

#158 sasukekun

sasukekun

Cat-Like Typing Detected

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:15 AM

I got one. Probably gonna sell it to my friend for the price I got it for since I got the regular edition already.

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#159 h4mx0r

h4mx0r

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:05 AM

Son of a- I'm still trying to watch out for one for my close friend. I've reserved one for myself and for my cousin, but my friend recently revealed to me that he procrastinated in reserving a copy and now I'm trying my hardest to find him an Amazon copy.

:|
Posted Image

#160 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:25 AM

I didn't get an email notification about this thread even though I'm subscribed to it, a email from amazon even though I'm on the list, or an email notification from that instock site someone posted before that I got watching amazon for this. FML.

#161 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:44 AM

I didn't get an email notification about this thread even though I'm subscribed to it, a email from amazon even though I'm on the list, or an email notification from that instock site someone posted before that I got watching amazon for this. FML.

You need to unsubscribe to this thread first, then resubsribe and select "instant notification by email".

#162 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:45 AM

Already did that, I got a few emails yesterday, but this morning.

#163 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:47 AM

Already did that, I got a few emails yesterday, but this morning.

You probably just need to check this thread after each new post, otherwise CAG won't send you a notification if you didn't visit the previous post.

#164 Sizzler7

Sizzler7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:52 AM

I'm sure Amazon has got their shipment of the games and are just letting a few go here and there till it's released. Look at the ME3 collectors, out of stock and in stock like 10 times even after release. More will be coming.

#165 Xtrminatr

Xtrminatr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:57 AM

subscribe to SMS and emails from zoolert. That's how I got my preorder.

#166 Smef

Smef

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:07 PM

They just applied release-day shipping to my order, which is good. I originally had release-day shipping, but then had to change my address. When I did, release day shipping was removed and customer service wouldn't put it back on again. This morning I received an email saying that release-day shipping had been applied, similar to the email I received when they originally applied it.

#167 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:20 PM

I hope Amazon starts shipping them before the weekend.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check out my Gaming Stream.

#168 Roguestriker

Roguestriker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:48 PM

They just applied release-day shipping to my order, which is good. I originally had release-day shipping, but then had to change my address. When I did, release day shipping was removed and customer service wouldn't put it back on again. This morning I received an email saying that release-day shipping had been applied, similar to the email I received when they originally applied it.

Wow lucky. they only gave me one-day shipping.
Posted Image

#169 Smef

Smef

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:07 PM

Customer service put on one-day shipping for me as well. Release-day shipping was applied, both times, by amazon's own account and was not related to my contacting customer service.

I'm a Prime member, if that makes a difference.

#170 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:08 PM

I'm probably going to cancel my CE order here in the next day or two. As soon as I cancel it, the inventory should reflect that and offer it to be ordered again, right?
Posted Image

#171 LordsOfSkulls

LordsOfSkulls

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:43 PM

i say dont take the chance. cause you might end up without CE.

Very few people will have CE editions. >.> and on blizzard page it event posted they wont be offering it only retailers... and that it pretty much sold out everywere.

#172 Ghugrim

Ghugrim

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:58 PM

Yeah i wouldn't do that. People have resorted to running macros to get em.

http://www.reddit.co...s_edition_from/

#173 TheBigHouse

TheBigHouse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:21 PM

subscribe to SMS and emails from zoolert. That's how I got my preorder.

This. It works better than any other option, IMO. In fact, I've been too lazy to turn off my alert, and have probably been alerted by SMS that it's back in stock at least 6-7 times in the last week or so. One of them happened around 4:00 AM in the morning and woke me up. I hit the link on the alert to bring up the Amazon app on my phone, hit 1-click buy on Amazon's site, rolled over and went back to sleep.

#174 Ghugrim

Ghugrim

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:33 PM

This. It works better than any other option, IMO. In fact, I've been too lazy to turn off my alert, and have probably been alerted by SMS that it's back in stock at least 6-7 times in the last week or so. One of them happened around 4:00 AM in the morning and woke me up. I hit the link on the alert to bring up the Amazon app on my phone, hit 1-click buy on Amazon's site, rolled over and went back to sleep.

So yeah i went check out the SMS thing from zoolert and got a message in 2 minutes from Walmart.com with them in stock if anyone is looking. Thanks for the Protip / Brotip.

Sorry Walmart had them in stock for a short while but it looks like they are gone again. If you are still looking for sure use zoolert.

#175 frpilot

frpilot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:38 PM

the only thing in the CE that interest me is the "Aesthetic Artifacts" in Diablo III: Two special color dyes (Bottled Cloud and Bottled Smoke) and glowing Tyrael's Angelic Wings." and maybe starcraft 2 portraits.

what does the aesthetic artifacts do? i'm thinking nothing since they are just that "aesthetic"?

#176 gauu

gauu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:38 PM

you sure i have walmart amazon and gamestop all up running refreshed nonstop and walmart hasnt been available at all. even just double checked now.

#177 Ghugrim

Ghugrim

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:42 PM

you sure i have walmart amazon and gamestop all up running refreshed nonstop and walmart hasnt been available at all. even just double checked now.

Well I got the SMS about it in stock at walmart and got online and ordered it. After I finished up it was out of stock again when I checked. I guess it was just a canceled preorder or something. Sorry for the false alert.

#178 ndawgdrake

ndawgdrake

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:08 PM

Well Frys stores are completely out of preorders

#179 Madrocsz

Madrocsz

It's a Trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:13 PM

Same thing happened to me, preordered it months ago, had release day shipping, moved this month and changed address and lost release day. Fought with customer service about it and they upgraded me to where I would get 1 day and get it Thursday and 5$ on amazon account for inconvenience lol. Got email today with upgrade to release day. Happy now, oh and I've been a prime member a few years now

#180 Tony208

Tony208

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:14 PM

the only thing in the CE that interest me is the "Aesthetic Artifacts" in Diablo III: Two special color dyes (Bottled Cloud and Bottled Smoke) and glowing Tyrael's Angelic Wings." and maybe starcraft 2 portraits.

what does the aesthetic artifacts do? i'm thinking nothing since they are just that "aesthetic"?

well yeah they're like multiplayer skins
that's about it
Digital distribution comes with strings.