Photo
- - - - -

(OOS) Diablo III Collectors Edition Available for Pre-Order Again - $99.99 @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
567 replies to this topic

#181 plutoknight

plutoknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:16 PM

Keep debating if I want the CE or not. I WANT the CE, but rather, I'm not sure why.

Maybe I can just pawn off the WoW digital goodies and make a little moolah.....XD

#182 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:17 PM

my computer sucks. but man do i hope that diablo comes to the vita.

#183 ndawgdrake

ndawgdrake

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:17 PM

FYI: Anyone in SOUTHERN California

If you go to the official Blizzard D3 Event at Gamestop in Irvine, apparently they usually carry more CE's than normal, so I would stop by there if you live in SoCal and weren't able to buy a CE

#184 Salamando3000

Salamando3000

For Good or for Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

Keep debating if I want the CE or not. I WANT the CE, but rather, I'm not sure why.

Maybe I can just pawn off the WoW digital goodies and make a little moolah.....XD

If it's anything like previous Blizzard CE's, all the digital goodies (WoW Pet, SC2 Portraits, etc) are linked to the code you register the game with. That means, no selling 'em separately.

#185 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:05 PM

my computer sucks. but man do i hope that diablo comes to the vita.

Diablo 1 or 2? Maybe but unlikely. If you mean diablo 3.... lmao. Not going to happen. Consoles is a possibility though, they have shown interest but nothing confirmed.

#186 Sizzler7

Sizzler7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:44 AM

If you can afford it go CE. Of course finding it may be a issue at this point unless you keep on Amazon, seems people are cancelling so you could still swing one.

#187 plutoknight

plutoknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:48 AM

If you can afford it go CE. Of course finding it may be a issue at this point unless you keep on Amazon, seems people are cancelling so you could still swing one.

Well, I've had one pre-ordered since March on Amazon. So I just need to decide if I still want it..

I can 'afford' it. It's a question of "what else can I do with the 40/50 I'd save by getting the SE"...

If I let it back into the wild I'll post here before I do.

#188 CheapGamerAss

CheapGamerAss

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:19 AM

Well, I've had one pre-ordered since March on Amazon. So I just need to decide if I still want it..

I can 'afford' it. It's a question of "what else can I do with the 40/50 I'd save by getting the SE"...

If I let it back into the wild I'll post here before I do.

steam summer sale :) should kick off here in about a month or two

#189 supersizerice

supersizerice

Rick my barrs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:28 AM

Haha I hope you're joking..

#190 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

Gaming Guru

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:36 AM

Just a heads up that spoilers for the game are out in the wild so if you don't want the story spoiled stay off of forums or fansites for Diablo III.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#191 FlipSide

FlipSide

Made in the Philippines

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:44 AM

Just a heads up that spoilers for the game are out in the wild so if you don't want the story spoiled stay off of forums or fansites for Diablo III.

Same reason I am staying away from FB and Twitter, 'coz some ass will post it as their status/twit..
Posted Image

#192 Sizzler7

Sizzler7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:36 AM

This is a good point you could possibly increase your backlog by months with that extra cash. While the CE is nice I'm sure I won't be looking at the book each day and won't be using the DVD more than a few times. But I don't own D2 so for me that's one of my main reasons.

#193 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:59 PM

Hopefully not, but it's likely that all the DLC will be tied to the one key.

#194 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:37 PM

In stock at Warlmart as of 1136 AM EST.

Go...

http://www.walmart.c...=MfQy8kfx*Gk#rr

#195 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:38 PM

Edit: may be more the 20 left.. however that is all I can physically put in my cart at this time

#196 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:46 PM

Might be a mistake, I ordered 1 anyways since last time I ordered from them and they oversold, I got the regular version of the game for free.

#197 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

Might be a mistake, I ordered 1 anyways since last time I ordered from them and they oversold, I got the regular version of the game for free.

While there is always the chance that it may be a mistake they have been getting frequent restocks in small quantities like this over the past few weeks and I'm doubtful there inventory management system is that bad.

#198 gauu

gauu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:08 PM

yah walmart isnt known for major errors like this. now best buy on the other hand is. although the one time i did have an error with walmart i got nothing not even a sorry. same with goes for toysrus and target they just outright cancel no sorry. one reason i like bestbuy when they mess up.

#199 VOLTAN

VOLTAN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:10 PM

In stock at Warlmart as of 1136 AM EST.

Go...

http://www.walmart.c...=MfQy8kfx*Gk#rr

Thank you VERY VERY much!!! I have been looking for this for a friend of mine and he was able to get an order in. He is ecstatic!! Now let's just hope they don't cancel it.

#200 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:49 PM

Decided to check back and their sold out again on walmart.com. I guess we'll find out soon enough if they ship.

#201 starks

starks

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:01 PM

Decided to check back and their sold out again on walmart.com. I guess we'll find out soon enough if they ship.

I just checked and it was available for preorder.

#202 Traxstar

Traxstar

Gears Of War Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:05 PM

just preordered from walmart well see how it goes

#203 Flesseck

Flesseck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:37 PM

As of 3:37 PM EST, it's up on BB. :)

Good luck!

#204 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:39 PM

^ Yeah I can confirm. Listing front page may show OOS but it's showing "add to cart" if you go to the actual item page.

#205 pilferk

pilferk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:42 PM

As of 3:37 PM EST, it's up on BB. :)

Good luck!

Yup, just ordered mine, as well.

zoolert 4tehwin.

#206 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:44 PM

It's a shame that it ends up being shy of $116 after tax (CA) and release day shipping.
I'm still tempted to order one from BB though

#207 DarkonJohn

DarkonJohn

Growing backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:45 PM

Also picked one up just a minute ago.
3DS FC: 3652-0544-2057 (PM me with yours if you add me)
Posted Image

#208 Traxstar

Traxstar

Gears Of War Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:45 PM

got one from amazon bb and walmart now

#209 AteBit

AteBit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

Does BB authorize the whole amount?

Posted ImagePosted Image

#210 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:47 PM

Does BB authorize the whole amount?

If it's an online order then you are required to pay through credit card I believe and they charge you the full amount when shipped.