Photo
- - - - -

(OOS) Diablo III Collectors Edition Available for Pre-Order Again - $99.99 @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
567 replies to this topic

#241 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:28 PM

I've missed out on every single restock of the CE on Amazon. So I decided to make today "Refresh Day". But, as luck would have it....I go to the bathroom...come back....and read it came back in stock and already sold out.

I'm starting to believe I'm not meant to get the CE. lol

#242 frpilot

frpilot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:49 PM

Considering blizzard takes a generous chunk of your total before Paypal's fees.....I'd say no,

is that how blizzard's auction system will work? i forgot that they will charge auction fees, but i don't think that will stop chinese workers farming for 15 hours a day to make $20

#243 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:54 PM

Yeah. If you're going for Paypal transfers, they take THIRTY percent or $1; whichever is greater.
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/nobody
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee
Current money earned from cashback: $88

#244 frpilot

frpilot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:05 AM

What other option do they have to transfer real money besides paypal? they don't have their own credit card processing system?

#245 comely

comely

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:06 AM

Anyone get release day delivery today? I'm only getting it the 17th with one-day shipping and prime.

#246 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:11 AM

Damn hopefully they restock one more time so i can get release date delivery

#247 havuk

havuk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:16 AM

Damn hopefully they restock one more time so i can get release date delivery

they aren't offering release date delivery on this, i've put it in my cart 3 times today and no release day shipping option was given...

#248 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:22 AM

they aren't offering release date delivery on this, i've put it in my cart 3 times today and no release day shipping option was given...

Oh really? Well that sucks. I guess it's okay since I have an AP exam on Wednesday anyways so j can't get caught up in Diablo.

#249 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:23 AM

Do you have Prime? Didn't think it mattered but I do and it shows my order with an estimated Tuesday, May 15th delivery date.

#250 comely

comely

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:24 AM

Do you have Prime? Didn't think it mattered but I do and it shows my order with an estimated Tuesday, May 15th delivery date.

did you order it today?

#251 havuk

havuk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:38 AM

no, atm i'm not prime, guess that could make a difference.

#252 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:38 AM

I asked in the main Diablo III thread but haven't gotten a response. I want to know what languages will be included on the retail version of the disc (U.S.). I'm not very familiar with PC games so I don't know if they do it like consoles and give you alternative audio and subtitle versions. I found this on the blizzard website:

Which languages will be available for Diablo III?
In addition to the English version, Diablo III will be fully localized into Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, European Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian, Korean, and Traditional Chinese.
Mac users will be able to play Diablo III in English, French, and German.

^ Does that mean all those languages will be included on the U.S. retail version or will they have seperate retail versions with those languages in each of those countries?

#253 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:44 AM

did you order it today?

Ordered on May 7th.

#254 fuchikoma

fuchikoma

you don't need a 2mb sig

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:02 AM

Ordered today, delivery estimate the 17th w/ prime
MAX 330 MEGA
PRO-GEAR SPEC

#255 Brenex

Brenex

Cobra Commander

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:12 AM

I placed my order on the seventh and have release day delivery.

#256 ndawgdrake

ndawgdrake

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:37 AM

Got one around 4:30 PST on Amazon! "One Click Buy" is so legit! I did not have prime and thus it defaulted to regular super saver shipping, but I managed to edit my shipping parameters to release date delivery. Estimated release date is now May 15th!

Edit: Release date shipping was 99 cents

#257 Braxis

Braxis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:10 AM

I placed mine in whenever this thread started and got release date delivery

#258 riddler

riddler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:16 AM

Got one around 4:30 PST on Amazon! "One Click Buy" is so legit! I did not have prime and thus it defaulted to regular super saver shipping, but I managed to edit my shipping parameters to release date delivery. Estimated release date is now May 15th!

Edit: Release date shipping was 99 cents

sayyy whhhaaattt?

edit: just checked my shipping options on my order from earlier today and now it does have the option for release date shipping!

Free for prime!

#259 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:20 AM

if you are confused on how he got release date, you just go to change shipping speed and release date is an option for .99
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#260 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:25 AM

if you are confused on how he got release date, you just go to change shipping speed and release date is an option for .99

Not showing up for me.

#261 Xtrminatr

Xtrminatr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:28 AM

Just changed to release date delivery. Thanks for the heads up!

#262 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:47 AM

False, it's not like that for everyone, it depends where you live. I can get Release date delivery to one of my houses in California and not the other (which are only about 90 miles apart).

#263 PS2gamerGCN

PS2gamerGCN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:30 AM

This is BS. My order was originally marked as release day delivery back in March, but I've had to change my address (which is maybe 30 miles away), and now I can't change back to release day delivery. Contacted a service rep and they claim they cannot change it to release day delivery at this point. Guess someone lucky's going to be getting my CE, because there's no way in hell I'm waiting until May 18th to play this.

#264 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:33 AM

This is BS. My order was originally marked as release day delivery back in March, but I've had to change my address (which is maybe 30 miles away), and now I can't change back to release day delivery. Contacted a service rep and they claim they cannot change it to release day delivery at this point. Guess someone lucky's going to be getting my CE, because there's no way in hell I'm waiting until May 18th to play this.

A rep should be able to change to 1 day shipping for you if you complain. That would make it the 17th, which sucks, but whats 2 days after waiting 10+ years? :lol:

Same thing happened to me and I sure as hell am not missing out on the CE, I can wait an extra 2 days.

#265 Traxstar

Traxstar

Gears Of War Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:44 AM

changed it to release delivery awesome

#266 havuk

havuk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:21 AM

i called amazon and the rep gave me free 1day delivery on D3 CE and MP3 CE. (idk how 2days = 1day ) obviously i'd prefer to get them on release date but the 17th works ... give 'em a call if you don't see release date shipping.

#267 SportInjectionR

SportInjectionR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:28 AM

it's back! just got one!

#268 Nicko

Nicko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:31 AM

COLLECTORS EDITION IS BACK!!! GET IT WHILE IT'S STILL AVAILABLE!!

http://www.amazon.co...c/dp/B0050SZC5U
"Are you prepared to play the game that dares the only price for fame?" F-ZERO GX

#269 rgon86

rgon86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:32 AM

Has returned! Amazon GO GO

#270 supersizerice

supersizerice

Rick my barrs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:33 AM

Damn couldn't help myself. Now I'm in for two. I'm sorry, bank account!