ps3 game/controller bundles 19.99 @ kmart in store

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#91 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:46 PM

Thanks to the TC for including pictures of the bundles in the deal.

Went to K-Mart and they had a crapton of the God of War and Resistance ones, along with a few other ones hidden behind it. Went to get the electronics lady and she said "I'll be there in a sec", apparently 10 minutes=a second in K-Mart time. Either way, realized it wasnt the right copy and left <_<.

Long story short, why in the hell do i always end up waiting insane amounts of time on employee's in K-Marts and Sear's...
Posted ImagePosted Image

#92 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:54 PM

Sorry, I forgot that they released a disc-only version of that. Yeah, it was the old big-box Special Edition that came with the bookends and Sackboy.

That was for Little Big Planet 2 and not for the Special Edition(read: "Complete" edition) they came out with and bundled with the Black Friday PS3 bundles this year. I know because I had a ton of Amazon credit and I ordered the SE for LBP2. The bookends and DLC voucher are still sitting here collecting dust. They're cheaply made and not very nice imo.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#93 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:09 PM

Nothing but Resistance bundles and GoW:Origins bundles. Lots of shit on "clearance" but nothing worth getting.

#94 Gregtastic

Gregtastic

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:14 PM

Couldn't find this at any of my KMarts.....if anyone can get there hands on an extra one I'll pay you $30+shipping to send me one. I was recently honestly considering the $60 package for a controller/God of War or Killzone pack......so I'd easily pay $30 for one of the games and a controller.

EDIT: If you can do this PM me.

Follow @num1greg
TrueAchievements
XBL: Gregtastic

#95 Ellahjay88

Ellahjay88

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:26 PM

Out at the Kmart near me :(

thanks for the heads up though
Posted Image

#96 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:36 PM

My local K-Mart in L.A. was out

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#97 Zamora

Zamora

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:26 PM

Picked up the 1 Infamous (24.99) and 1 Killzone 2 (20.00) in MD. Have both games and may return the infamous one unless someone is interested in trading. Thanks poster for the heads up.

#98 Gregtastic

Gregtastic

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:40 PM

Picked up the 1 Infamous (24.99) and 1 Killzone 2 (20.00) in MD. Have both games and may return the infamous one unless someone is interested in trading. Thanks poster for the heads up.

Said in previous post I'd pay 30+shipping for one.

Follow @num1greg
TrueAchievements
XBL: Gregtastic

#99 burz88

burz88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:07 PM

I saw 3 LBP bundles, called for assistance twice and sat there at least 10 minutes until i left. They still had a Forza 4 collectors edition.

#100 roger watersmelon

roger watersmelon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:19 PM

That was for Little Big Planet 2 and not for the Special Edition(read: "Complete" edition) they came out with and bundled with the Black Friday PS3 bundles this year. I know because I had a ton of Amazon credit and I ordered the SE for LBP2. The bookends and DLC voucher are still sitting here collecting dust. They're cheaply made and not very nice imo.

I don't know, I picked it up on day one and I like using the bookends to hold up my 3DS game collection.

#101 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:57 PM

If you spend $50 in Kmart, you can get a $10 bonus SYWR points. I might do a return and rebuy with $10 more to get it since it would be free to add to it.

#102 thesuzukimethod

thesuzukimethod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

nothing in tucson. picked up Yakuza 4 for $14 to save a few $ off amazon.

#103 astr0boy

astr0boy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:57 PM

Unable to find anything good here. All dual packs for 59.99 which are good deals in their own right but none of the deals that OP posted.

Did manage to score Gran Turismo 5 XL for 19.99 though. Might have been mislabeled as it needed a manager override. YMMV.

#104 Madrocsz

Madrocsz

It's a Trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:59 PM

Found 1 LBP bundle at my kmart, funny is they had 3 empty packages for the standalone controllers sitting next to it in plain sight. Sucks for their shrink totals.

Great find op as I tend to go through controllers , not a happy gamer sometimes, 20$ is a steal

#105 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:23 PM

And sure enough, they're starting to pop up on Craigslist.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#106 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:32 PM

Nothing here at the Kent, WA location.

#107 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:59 PM

None in Homer Glen, IL.

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (23) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:   :3ds: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#108 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:20 PM

I saw 3 LBP bundles, called for assistance twice and sat there at least 10 minutes until i left. They still had a Forza 4 collectors edition.

I woulda waited there as long as it took to get someone to finally come back there since it's a hell of a deal for $20 each.

I checked one of my local Kmarts(after waiting and hoping another fellow local CAG would tell me they already checked en route to the flea market yesterday n found none) today for these and as expected I found none.:cry:

Posted Image

#109 mcglynns

mcglynns

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:34 PM

I was able to get one LBP bundle today at my local Kmart...they have had just one bundle forever now, and I figured it would still be there. I didn't really need a new controller, or LBP since I already have it, but at twenty bucks you can't really pass it up. Thanks OP!

#110 ets

ets

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:42 PM

if anyone is interested in my lbp for infamous or gow msg me.

#111 SeraphiMichael

SeraphiMichael

Divine Messenger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:49 PM

Would be nice to find one as I still only have 1 PS3 controller.

#112 Optic_ghost

Optic_ghost

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:17 AM

None at Rockside Road in Cleveland, OH. :/

#113 drtomoe123

drtomoe123

OBJECTION!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:41 AM

I ended up picking up the last Infamous and Killzone 2 bundles at my local K-Mart for anyone on CAG who couldn't get in on the deal. I'd get rid of them for cost plus shipping. Just PM me if you're interested.

EDIT: They're all gone for now. If something falls through I'll post them up again!

Edited by drtomoe123, 21 February 2012 - 06:08 AM.

#114 kanamit

kanamit

It's a Cookbook!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:06 AM

I ended up picking up the last Infamous and Killzone 2 bundles at my local K-Mart for anyone on CAG who couldn't get in on the deal. I'd get rid of them for cost plus shipping. Just PM me if you're interested.

Damn...I wish I could have found one of these by me.

I bought one of those cheap PS3 controllers from BestBuy and its going back, the damn thing turns off after 1 minute of inactivity of the analog sticks.

#115 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:21 AM

I woulda waited there as long as it took to get someone to finally come back there since it's a hell of a deal for $20 each.

I checked one of my local Kmarts(after waiting and hoping another fellow local CAG would tell me they already checked en route to the flea market yesterday n found none) today for these and as expected I found none.:cry:

Don't you have like three or four sealed? Lol. Why do you need more?

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#116 mojarr0

mojarr0

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:48 AM

None in West Covina and Covina in California

#117 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:31 PM

hit 2 stores, was a bust.. did see hot shots golf on ps3 for $12, which I passed on but I wish I would've picked up now. Also saw LocoRoco on PSP for $1.97 and some $4.xx DS games.

#118 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:33 PM

Damn...I wish I could have found one of these by me.

I bought one of those cheap PS3 controllers from BestBuy and its going back, the damn thing turns off after 1 minute of inactivity of the analog sticks.

Have you tried messing with the controller settings in the PS3's menus? I know that there was an option to have the controllers turn off after 10 minutes or so. I used to always come back from doing something in the other room to find my controller had shut itself off.

Don't you have like three or four sealed? Lol. Why do you need more?

For $20-25 for a complete set with a game AND controller why wouldn't anyone pick up more, even if they have 3-4 of them still sealed.

But yeah, I have 3 official controllers sealed and one of those Rocketfish ones that went to $10 clearance at BB a year or two ago that's also sealed. I also have my old Dual Shock 3 that I paired up with my 60gb PS3 I bought last year from someone who was about to trade it into the one local shop plus I still have the one I'm currently using. So five official controllers between sealed/used and one third party one.

So while I don't exactly "need" anymore controllers, for $20 I'd still grab them just to either keep or resell the games/controllers. I figure you could easily plop the controllers on CL for $30 apiece and the games for $20 each and double or almost triple your money.

But more than likely I'd probably grab them and sell/give one to my one buddy(at cost or free), since he only has the DS3 that his nephew traded him from his BF bundle for the Rocketfish one I gave him with the system I sold him. The original DS3 I gave him with the system stopped taking a charge and/or was acting all weird.:-# But then again, every time I was up his house he had it perpetually plugged in with the charging cable.

Posted Image

#119 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:51 PM

if anyone is interested in my lbp for infamous or gow msg me.

Wait... The God of war one is not on sale right? This is God of war collection you speak of?
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#120 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:31 PM

Wait... The God of war one is not on sale right? This is God of war collection you speak of?

The original God Of War Collection(God Of War 1 & 2) bundle may actually be clearanced, since it's around the same age as the other bundles listed on clearance. But the God Of War Origins(the 2 GOW PSP games) one is likely NOT clearanced.

Posted Image