http://www.amazon.co...ef=pd_sim_vg_96

ps3

http://www.amazon.co...29618716&sr=1-1

#2 rey6eric

rey6eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:47 AM

You can get this used for $7 USED at BBY with the coupon in the @GamerMagazine. This is a good deal for those that want the guaranteed online pass.

#3 pwnthee

pwnthee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:08 AM

You do have to sign up for the @Gamer unlocked thing for $15, but it pays for itself very quickly if you buy pre-owned games from Best Buy. The coupons in the magazine and the 10% off used games, plus the Reward Zone certificates makes it a much better value than Gamestop's reward thing, although both are worth having.
Billy Mitchell is better than you.

#4 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Fridge Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:10 AM

Also Crysis 2 doesn't have an online pass to play online. If you buy new you may get a few gun add-ons or something, but you can definitely buy used and play online without an online pass.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#5 Nealocus123

Nealocus123

That's Vagtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:41 AM

You do have to sign up for the @Gamer unlocked thing for $15, but it pays for itself very quickly if you buy pre-owned games from Best Buy. The coupons in the magazine and the 10% off used games, plus the Reward Zone certificates makes it a much better value than Gamestop's reward thing, although both are worth having.

You could just buy the single issue for $4.99. I still recommend subscribing though, because like you said, there's always one or two really good coupons.

#6 coldwine

coldwine

Holy Ghost!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:45 AM

Crysis 2 looks good, but is pretty boring IMHO.

#7 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:49 AM

Crysis 2 looks good, but is pretty boring IMHO.

Yeah I got about half way through and was INSANELY bored. I unfortunately gridded through the rest and regretted it once I finished the game. Most over rated game this generation IMO.

#8 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:53 AM

The online could have been okay if they would have kept the invisible suits out of it.

#9 htz

htz

Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:24 AM

You can get this used for $7 USED at BBY with the coupon in the @GamerMagazine. This is a good deal for those that want the guaranteed online pass.

Good luck finding Crysis 2 pre-owned in stock at a Best Buy close by. I have been trying to find some good pre-owned games to use my unlock coupons on but no best buy near me has any good in stock pre-owned games. Sucks the coupons don't work for online or ship to store.

#10 John187

John187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:06 AM

Once you get out of the kiddie pool ( I think level 10 but it's been awhile since I've played it) prepare to get lit up if there's still fan boys playing. Virtually impossible for any low levels to kill anyone with upgraded armor / cloaks... Nothings worse than a camper then to top it off cloak camping, nice :)

#11 FurryCurry

FurryCurry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 01:49 PM

The beauty of Crysis is the much talked about graphics. To get the full enjoyment out of this game and really understand its beauty, its best played on PC. However for all console owners this is a great price. Posted Image

Yup. I still enjoyed the single player very much. I like all the fun things you can do with the suit in combat. They struck the right balance between feeling invincible and yet still feeling like a man inside.

Buy everything! QUICK!

Posted Image

Forget the old lady! Shop! NOW!

#12 kellte2

kellte2

Powerful Stroke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 01:54 PM

Combat v. humans was good. Combat v. pink alien calamari was bad/generic.

It was priced at 9.99 on BF, so this isn't a steal by any means.