The "You're F**king Out, I'm F**king In" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugamer_X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
You don't get to make OTTs just because you're the only person home and awake with nothing to do.
This one coach tried to put me on a weight training program, and I was all like, 'You and your weights can fuck off somewhere. I'm not lifting that shit. It's heavy. You tell me why I need strength training when I'm strong enough to throw a goddamn 100 mile per hour pitch? fuck that.'

Kenny.jpg

I'm the man who has the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than fuck. So that is why i am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my dick... everyone.

I can't wait for tonight. The preview I read made tonight's episode seem really good. I can't wait to see all of Myrtle Beach get wet knowing that KP is back in town. Guys are going to have to put their women on lock down. The consequences of ignoring that warning are that KP might just prematurely ejaculate in front of them.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']You don't get to make OTTs just because you're the only person home and awake with nothing to do.[/QUOTE]

Technically, I wasn't even really awake. I passed out (because I never go to bed when I should), and woke up again about two hours later.

And since I guess we're doing a lot of posting about that one movie with the Real American clip, I'll go ahead and admit that I've never seen that movie.

Almost made one when I got home at midnight last night/this morning.

Sunday. my one day off. Which means I have to cram all the dishes, laundry folding and grocery store trips into that one day.

I am supposed to be getting the second season from a coworker this week. She has HBO so she will be busy on the third while I catch up.

Is the PS Vita out now? I'm seeing a ton of commercials, but really I want to get a gameboy SP and play tons of Zelda.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Vita is out now for the First Edition Bundle, single consoles will be available Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I refuse to buy a Vita. fuck proprietary storage cards.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I'm not going to get one, I was just curious. Having a PSP was enough to steer me away from it. It was fun for a little while, but it stopped being fun and useful about a month in and then turned into a shitty mp3 player.

KD just went off.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'll pick one up once they hit the bargain bin just so I can play ScummVM games on it.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just do that on a PSP? :lol:

I don't understand why Mass Effect 2 is still $20? I really need to finish it before ME3, but my copy has a fucked up 2nd Disc so I can't. And I don't feel like paying for something I already own, again.

On the contrary, I'm wondering how fast Mass Effect 3 will drop since I bought both Mass Effect 1 & 2 for around $20 each.

[quote name='zewone']I don't understand why Mass Effect 2 is still $20? I really need to finish it before ME3, but my copy has a fucked up 2nd Disc so I can't. And I don't feel like paying for something I already own, again.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you could find it for less somewhere.
Besides, I don't think retail 360/PS3 games go for less than $20 on a regular basis, do they? Not MSRP at least.
I rebought a copy on PS3 for $14 from amazon warehouse deals.

Yeah, I guess I'm just annoyed by the $5 PC download sale from Amazon at the moment. I would fucking love for some Games on Demand sales.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I've already given up on Civ V. Boring as shit.[/QUOTE]

This is a lie, sir!

I'm half way through my 5th different Civilization. This time I'm going for the UN victory, as all my others seem to end with me dropping nukes on everyone.

GOW 3 starts nearly EXACTLY as the previous god of war game. Must you get killed by Zeus and escape from hades in every damn game??

[quote name='Number83']This is a lie, sir!

I'm half way through my 5th different Civilization. This time I'm going for the UN victory, as all my others seem to end with me dropping nukes on everyone.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's because I have no clue what I'm doing or supposed to be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back