[UPDATE] 32 GB PSVita Memory Card for $40 - DEAD

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#241 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:27 PM

Same situation here. Got my Buy.com cancellation notice and I was all :bs::twoguns::boxing: #-o... but then about 30 minutes later I got the letter directly from Tigerdirect saying they'd honor the original price so long as I clicked the re-order button in the link so then I was all :bouncy:. I guess we'll see if any of us actually get it. First one to get it post a pic!

ach.png

#242 bmachine

bmachine

somewhat damaged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:26 PM

Wow...awesome that Tiger's going to take care of you guys. I'm definitely jealous.

Posted Image
VGH#78: Forking Paths is now available
on iTunes, the Zune Marketplace and from http://vghangover.com.

Spoiler

#243 Firecrest

Firecrest

BOOMSHALAKALAKA!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:40 PM

Woohoo, this is great. I'm thrilled with my Vita, but my only peeve for the moment is that I had such limited space on the supplied memory card.

Now I'm just paranoid that Buy.com/Tiger Direct won't get back to me. I was gonna write them, but I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass.

fs_overall.png

#244 gbatemper

gbatemper

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:19 PM

Same. I already got one from amazon, so I'll probably sell this one.

#245 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:50 AM

If they actually come through on this it is going to be awesome.

Posted Image

#246 Auburn

Auburn

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:02 AM

If they actually come through on this it is going to be awesome.

Aren't they pretty much obligated at this point because of the emails they sent?

#247 gbatemper

gbatemper

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:07 AM

Aren't they pretty much obligated at this point because of the emails they sent?

Yeah, I can't really see them making a excuse for this one.

It's one thing to not honor and cancel a order, it's another to send a email saying you will honor it and not honoring it.

#248 DarkPGR

DarkPGR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:49 PM

UPDATE!

I received the following email from CircuitCity telling me they WILL honor the deal:

Posted Image

So after getting a couple gift cards from Amazon to make up for CC's mess, they are going to honor all orders. Where are all the nay-sayers now? Looks like those who kept their orders are getting the best deal on Vita memory cards! :D
Posted ImagePosted Image

#249 bzchanboy

bzchanboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:36 PM

I still have not received this email that you guy's have from TigerDirect. I've contacted them but keep getting their automated email response "24-48" hours. I ordered from Amazon and refused the package as I was told to. Its not very fair that they aren't honoring for everyone that ordered it.

#250 Xtrminatr

Xtrminatr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:53 PM

I just got my phone call and placed my order over the phone. 3 business days to get my $40 vita memory card, no tax no shipping :)

#251 Auburn

Auburn

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:46 AM

How did you get it with free shipping? :o Also, I encourage everybody who got the email to give them a call. That seems like the only way to follow through with this deal.

#252 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:57 AM

So you actually got a phone call? I'll try calling tomorrow as I may have missed it.

#253 Auburn

Auburn

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:58 AM

Yeah I checked my messages when I got home today and they called around 10:30am est.

#254 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:28 AM

I just called. They put in an order for me @ $42.28 (my Buy.com order price). I was told that it would be shipped via USPS and be delivered between Friday and Monday.

#255 Xtrminatr

Xtrminatr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:00 PM

My package will be here Thursday :D

#256 panasonic

panasonic

Joanna Dark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:32 PM

What is the number to call? I got the email but no one has contacted me

#257 C-Zero

C-Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:04 PM

what is the number to call? I got the email but no one has contacted me

1-800-800-8300

#258 blueweltall

blueweltall

Kill the Batman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:59 PM

Wow, tigerdirect service is terrible. I called them to get my 32gb memory card honor replacement order and they shipped me out wipeout again! Called the service rep and he started giving me attitude, saying that the replacement order is suppose to be wipeout and he keep repeating the item number for wipeout. Yeah buddy, I returned your wipeout game and called tigerdirect again to get another wipeout game. Very terrible service as he started giving me an attitude for absolutely no reason as I was trying to explain the situation to him.

Finally after giving him the buy.com item number he realized the mistake and told me to refuse the second wipeout order and wait for a call from tigerdirect as they don'thave anymore 32gb memory cards available.

#259 bzchanboy

bzchanboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:06 PM

Finally after giving him the buy.com item number he realized the mistake and told me to refuse the second wipeout order and wait for a call from tigerdirect as they don'thave anymore 32gb memory cards available.

Try again

http://www.tigerdire...p?EdpNo=2015331

as its instock right now.

I would agree that their customer service is highly lacking. And the quality of csr from one to another is highly inexcusable. I got some rather nice ladies and then a nasty gentleman for the credit card verification. They need to sort that out.

#260 C-Zero

C-Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:28 PM

Wow, tigerdirect service is terrible. I called them to get my 32gb memory card honor replacement order and they shipped me out wipeout again! Called the service rep and he started giving me attitude, saying that the replacement order is suppose to be wipeout and he keep repeating the item number for wipeout. Yeah buddy, I returned your wipeout game and called tigerdirect again to get another wipeout game. Very terrible service as he started giving me an attitude for absolutely no reason as I was trying to explain the situation to him.

What did your invoice show?

#261 blueweltall

blueweltall

Kill the Batman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:31 PM

What did your invoice show?

My buy.com show the 32gb card but both of my tigerdirect was for the wipeout. I called back and was told that someone will contact me.:roll:

#262 panasonic

panasonic

Joanna Dark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:01 PM

Ok i hope they ship out the right item this time. Thanks for the number

#263 Xtrminatr

Xtrminatr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:05 AM

Got mine today $39.99 sent in a massive box for such a small package.

#264 panasonic

panasonic

Joanna Dark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:43 AM

did you get an email with a tracking number?

#265 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:36 PM

glad I remembered this - never got a call, but called them this morning and after about 10 minutes with customer service I was transferred to a technical rep who was aware of the situation, put together the order and had an order number for me in less than 2 minutes.

#266 blueweltall

blueweltall

Kill the Batman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:19 PM

I finally got my 32gb for $39.99 after deciding to call back again. Finally got someone that knew what he was doing. If you haven't got a call, I suggest you to give them a call and tell them you want item S171-3182 (32gb Vita Memory card) for $39.99. Tell them there was a "mapping error" and Tigerdirect has sent you an email willing to honor it.

#267 Xtrminatr

Xtrminatr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:17 AM

did you get an email with a tracking number?

No, I called to get my tracking number

#268 M_A_C

M_A_C

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:35 PM

I finally got my 32gb for $39.99 after deciding to call back again. Finally got someone that knew what he was doing. If you haven't got a call, I suggest you to give them a call and tell them you want item S171-3182 (32gb Vita Memory card) for $39.99. Tell them there was a "mapping error" and Tigerdirect has sent you an email willing to honor it.

I called them and supposedly they ordered it again for me at 39.99. They guy didn't want to do it but I forwarded him the email that said they would honor it.

#269 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:01 AM

Mine was supposed to come today in my regular mail, but it never showed up. USPS sucks at delivering packages. Still says "Out for Delivery" :(

#270 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:39 AM

If anyone wants to sell their 32GB instead please pm me.

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312