H: GT5 . Looking for OG Xbox Games and F.E.A.R. Promo Items, Swag, Etc..

Darth Swifty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Looking for F.E.A.R. items:

F.3.A.R. Aluminum Water Bottle from E3.

F.E.A.R. 2 Limited Edition PC Steelbook w/Sleeve (with or without game)

F.3.A.R. Collectors Edition for PS3. Can be Opened, and Used, But needs to be Complete and in Good Condition. (I already have an Open one for Xbox 360, and a Sealed PC Edition, Just looking to round out the set.)

Magazines (Xbox, Playstation, PC) with FEAR (1,2 or 3) being the Cover Stories, but am also interested in articles as well, to a lesser extent.

Overseas/Foreign (NON US) Cases/Artwork. UK, Japan etc....

Or anything else I have never seen, or don't have. :bouncy:

Haves to Trade Below, or will buy w/Paypal.

NOS Rewards Exclusive Twisted Metal (PS3) Skin Code

Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Collectors Edition Book. Bought Today, Looked through Once. (4/28)
102_1548.jpg

Also looking for:
NES: Tengen Tetris

Original Xbox Box Games: The Elder Scrolls III Morrwind Game of the Year Edtion (non platinum hits), Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance II, Thief Deadly Shadows, Black.

Xbox 360 Games: Metro 2033, Halo Wars, Catherine, Lego Star Wars III, Turning Point Fall of Liberty Collectors Edition, Resident Evil 5 Collectors Edition, Sniper Ghost Warrior Steelbook Edition

PS3: Resistance 3
Steelbooks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, for the offer, But I am ok there.

But it does make me think, I would love to have some overseas/Foreign (NON US) Cases/Artwork. UK, Japan etc....

:hot:

I have a FEAR 2 counter top standee, not sure if you're interested in something like that. Comes w/ attached field guide. It was only at a few retailers and is quite rare.

74Xer.jpg
(the torn/weathered look on the cover is how it was made)

bread's done
Back