$3,000+ earned - Get anything on Amazon for free! I earned enough for a free PS4! 2014 Updated Info

mercenar1e

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
$1 = 100 Points redeemable towards anything in the store (Amazon,Walmart,Target,Tiger Direct,Steam,PSN,XBOX Live Gold and many more)

All Gift Cards are delivered instantly the moment that you redeem your points.

To Join click on the banner below.

instagcokju8.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$5 Amazon Gift Card = 450 points / $25 Amazon Gift Card = 2500 points

To Join Swagbucks click on the link below

http://swagbucks.com/refer/Mercenar1e

swagbpfsw4.jpg

swagbucksodkc5.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To start making money on your mobile device, join by clicking on the links below.My highest recommended applications are listed by rank

1. Feature Points, no waiting to get paid, they instantly pay out and thats including the PayPal option. Far better than Apptrailers as the people behind this doesn't ban you for redeeming a large amount of gift cards per day. Lots of apps to try mostly on a daily basis. 600 points = $1.00 Applications usually pay out anywhere from 35 points up to 180+

enter bonus code UVO3YW for 50 points.

feature+points.jpg

Hey! Go check out FeaturePoints on iOS and Android and use my link https://featurepoints.com/r/UVO3YW to earn 50 bonus points. Get points for trying free apps, and redeem those points for awesome rewards including Amazon.com and iTunes gift cards, PayPal payments or even an iPad mini.

INSTALL

1.Click on the Android image above, it will take you to the app page on the Google Store
2. Enter bonus code UVO3YW for 50 points.

untitledu5pp4.png

1. Go to Safari and enter www.featurepoints.com and click Sign Up
2. Enter bonus code UVO3YW for 50 points.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. FreemyApps, Second recommended. They also pay out instantly. The reward amount begins at
300 points which equals to $1.00. A good amount of options for rewards but the applications aren't 
updated as frequently as Feature Points.
01-Free-my-Apps.png

Discover great free apps and get rewarded with gift cards! http://m.freemyapps.com/share/email/5531ae7e

I am working on this post so check frequently for updates. If you're interested in earning gift cards and don't know where to start PM me and ill help

Last edited by a moderator:
haven't been that much time to earn more.. anyway going to start again..

amazonq.jpg
- currently saved

Swagbucks is offering a promotion, everyday Swagbucks will give bonus points to those that achieve a certain number of points..

Join and ill guide you!

3-26-2012

A new website that im highly recommending

- You get 50 points just by signing up.

- Daily Bonus Contest - Achieve a set amount of points, earn a bonus. For example, Today, reach 150 points, get 30 bonus points free. Your 50 points for signing up is applied to this contest. It makes it a lot easier

- It's just like Swagbucks, search, watch videos, daily poll, complete offers, enter bonus codes for points!

- Email delivery is really quick.. Swagbucks takes 10-14 days, This website processed it in 4-6 days.

gifthulk.jpg

Total today in Amazon Gift Cards
amazonf.jpg

$50 claimed in Swagbucks this month.. will claim another $25.00 soon.

amazon3y.jpg

NEW WEBSITE REDESIGN + EASIER WAYS TO EARN - Makes it a lot more like Swagbucks

- Each day you are given 5 keys, these keys unlock different things like, Points or Discounts on store items (10% off on Amazon GC's) which makes it a lot easier
- You earn points for searching
- Earn points for daily polls
- Daily Surveys

You can Redeem
- Amazon Gift Cards
- Xbox 360 Gold Subscriptions
- Paypal and more

Join Below

ghulk.jpg

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']Still says it's down[/QUOTE]

check it now. I won 40 points from searching and i got a 9% discount on the store so a $5 Amazon Gift Card is brought down to 399 points.. i haven't even opened the treasure box yet..

Thank you for showing me InstaGC bro, I already got a $5 Amazon GC the same day I started! I'm going to keep using this site along with swagbucks to really rake in the cash.

Also Gift Hulk works for me now, I signed up under you. Gonna get the hang of this site now :)

Special Fountain of Youth code in honor of the new site – “newgifthulkishere”!

For 25 instant points just enter it in the fountain of youth after joining! Hurry as it will expire soon

Quick Update - Look at the points i have earned today alone - the .99999+ is a bug, i have 763 points.. the surveys are really easy

JOIN BY CLICKING THE BANNER BELOW

CURRENT - 885 4/9/2012
gifthulk1.jpg

BEFORE - 763 4/9/2012
gifthulk1.jpg

I have enough for 2 $5.00 Amazon Gift Cards but i will redeem it when i get the 9% discount for store items which will bring the gift card down to 399 points from 439.

onlinegiftcards.jpg

Also i got $15.00 in gift cards available from Swagbucks

swagbuckstoday.jpg

Update - Redeemed 2 $5.00 Amazon Gift Cards

I won an 8% off discount for the store which brought down the price of a gift card from 430 to 403.. it lasts for 8 hours so i have enough time to get 1 more

gifthulk.jpg

$25.00 in Gift Cards redeemed in one day! this is like Swagbucks but much easier

gifthulk1.jpg

JOIN BY CLICKING THE BANNER BELOW

54 points through searching in just a few hours, on the right side you can see other members and what they have won

$40 redeemed through GiftHulk! no limits to how many you can redeem!

gifthulkwins.jpg

Join by clicking the banner below

[quote name='Redeema']I'm going to check out Gift Hulk. We'll see what happens. Thanks for the intro, I signed up as your referral.[/QUOTE]

good luck! if you need help just send a PM

I got an extra 15% credit on offer wall offers for the next 5 hours. Time to get cracking.

Edit: Well I made about 130 points in an hour. Then went to the Treasure box and got an 11% bonus for four hours.

Do you know if these bonus combine and are both working? Or does one cancel out the other?

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']I got an extra 15% credit on offer wall offers for the next 5 hours. Time to get cracking.

Edit: Well I made about 130 points in an hour. Then went to the Treasure box and got an 11% bonus for four hours.

Do you know if these bonus combine and are both working? Or does one cancel out the other?[/QUOTE]

unfortunately one cancels the other.. on the other hand every SUNDAY gifthulk sends out prizes, i just got my prize minutes ago

4000d.jpg

Hunter Hybrid - Got 17 points just for coming here :D
Points i have as of today
354points.jpg

keep searching, answer polls, daily treasure box also under Offers go to Wall 5, and then into Application installs, some of the offers are for facebook game installs, i suggest you make a new account if you have installed any on the list in the past... also they have email sign ups for game offers..

bread's done
Back