2 PS Vita Screen Protectors for 4.54 On Ebay

xJoeGrizzly

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone, Just thought I'd stop by and this being one of my first posts please move it or keep it accordingly....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/x2-PS-Vita-...Accessories&hash=item1e6b660aa3#ht_500wt_1413

EDIT: They are now 5 dollars with free shipping

This is a smokin' deal for 2 screen protectors +2 cloths shipped. It says US buyers only.

It also Stacks shipping so if you order more than one set the shipping stays the same. So under 7 bucks for 4 screen protectors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, it's likely that these are one of the cheap knock-off brands that don't properly adhere to the screen. Guess it's worth a shot for anyone willing to try it out though.

[quote name='Firecrest']Eh, it's likely that these are one of the cheap knock-off brands that don't properly adhere to the screen. Guess it's worth a shot for anyone willing to try it out though.[/QUOTE]

For 5 bucks who knows...... but you can't go wrong.

I'd rather spend $10 on the first-party Sony ones and know I'm getting an excellent quality product that's a snap to install.

[quote name='Decker']I'd rather spend $10 on the first-party Sony ones and know I'm getting an excellent quality product that's a snap to install.[/QUOTE]

More Power to you :)

Don't get why people buy cheap protecting shit for their expansive vita might >_> well good luck to you folks buying cases, screen protectors on ebay.

Normally I always like to buy official on all my electronic products. But I've bought screen protectors off ebay before and they have done a great job. I don't see how Sony could make such a simple product worth the 5 bucks extra.
grin.jpg

[quote name='Hotcloud']Normally I always like to buy official on all my electronic products. But I've bought screen protectors off ebay before and they have done a great job. I don't see how Sony could make such a simple product worth the 5 bucks extra.
grin.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I have too that were perfect.

[quote name='z3razerviper']I just got the hori protector and the install was super easy and it covers the whole face which none of the others seem to do.[/QUOTE]

Hori products are great. I've had them all on my DS's. I've never had to use a second one so I don't do two packs.

decided to bite also, didn't want to wait 2 weeks for hong kong and tired of giving sony my money, too many smudges on vita.

[quote name='pun123']decided to bite also, didn't want to wait 2 weeks for hong kong and tired of giving sony my money, too many smudges on vita.[/QUOTE]

Especially when it gets stuck in customs...

bread's done
Back