Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (2/19/12 to 2/25/12) Buy 2 Vita Games, Get 1 Free & More

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

#31 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:57 AM

SSX doesnt come out till 28th.

It appears I jumped into the Tardis and I was a week ahead of myself.

TheVila.png

#32 jonboy71

jonboy71

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:18 AM

TRU usually makes you wait 6 hours before you can redeem your gift card I believe.

#33 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:28 PM

Whoa, just looked it up, their screen protectors are $11.99 instead of $10 like everywhere else. Now I can get the gift card. For once, greed works to their disadvantage.

Yeah. Gamestop has the protectors at $12.99, I believe.
Posted Image

#34 ScorpioKyle

ScorpioKyle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:59 PM

TRU usually makes you wait 6 hours before you can redeem your gift card I believe.

It all depends on the gift card. If the giftcard says it on it, yes. If it's a a plain merchandise credit they can be used immediately.

#35 mastagoalie

mastagoalie

long live games and 420

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:17 AM

Hope its true. Got my Vita preordered at the un-nameable site that we can't talk about, so this'll be a good way to pick up a game or two. Wonder if PSN cards will count towards the $50.

psn cards are not accessories at toys r us (just so you know). Sorry to be the one to tell ya
-Masta

#36 ElwoodCuse

ElwoodCuse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:16 AM

SSX is still $45 for preorder, any chance this is their release week deal and thus matchable?
But when his drinking and lusting and his hunger for power became known to more and more people, the demands to do something about this outrageous man became louder and louder.

#37 windsmere

windsmere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:10 PM

I noticed this has been stickied so hopefully it is pretty much confirmed I would like to get one of those 32GB cards they show on their website as being available in-store but not available for in-store pick up. If the gift card is timed I don't mind I usually spend them within the first month anyway as I have four kids and they always need or want something.

#38 007

Areaologist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:02 PM

Did TRU participate in the soft launch, or will everything be out on Wednesday?

Ideally, I'd love to be able to pick up a 16gb card on Sunday w/$20 giftcard, then go back on each consecutive day to pick up games and whatnot until launch. Problem is, I don't know if TRU is selling Vita stuff before Wednesday.

#39 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:45 PM

I think I'll be getting the cradle and a memory card, first, to get the $20 gift card here. Then, I'll use that $20 GC, the next day, to get more memory. The USB cable that comes with the PSVita is extremely short and I don't want to sit on the floor by the TV while I have data transferred from the PS3.

"...I normally open every game I buy anymore...", "...since I ONLY usually...", "...because it's wasn't fun...", "Pretty much sure it does...", "Works always gets in...", "...I acually spelled the my user...", "this will help let more people see it as this more people see...", "You very probably won't...", "...wouldnt have good sales less often due to less competition."

Please, stop butchering the English language. These are horrible.

#40 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:50 PM

Did TRU participate in the soft launch, or will everything be out on Wednesday?

Ideally, I'd love to be able to pick up a 16gb card on Sunday w/$20 giftcard, then go back on each consecutive day to pick up games and whatnot until launch. Problem is, I don't know if TRU is selling Vita stuff before Wednesday.

For me, one TRU had nothing out and was holding everything for next week.
Another store had 4gb and 8gb mem cards out near the camera memory. There were about 5 or so Vita games behind the glass.
Posted Image
Posted Image
TV?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Fist bump?

#41 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:58 PM

Offers

"Free 4GB memory card(a $19.99 value) with purchase of the PS Vita."
These mem cards appear to be proprietary and not PSP compatible as the pic shows "PSVITA" under the Sony label.

"buy two, get one free on all PS VITA games"
Most games are $39.99 with a few listed at $49.99. I know there's a thread/post here, but I'm noting all the crap deals!

Sales

$49.99 Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Starter pack (all systems except PC)

$39.99 Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership

Edited by Gamer SDP, 17 February 2012 - 04:00 AM.

#42 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:06 PM

Dont you mean 19-25th for this ad?

And yeah the games are overpriced to begin with but other than that seems good as long as they stock 3 games people want.

Also the 4GB should have already been included but at least everyone is kind of realizing that.

#43 caltab

caltab

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:15 AM

target potentially has the best deal on the vita. 20 dollar gc if you preordered, plus memory card, and 5% off with red card. Then you could use the 20 gc to get in on b2g1 free and grab some games(id reccomend hot shots, lumines and rayman)

#44 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:27 AM

Doesnt all of the packages already have a memory card with it
WOOOO I STINK

#45 caltab

caltab

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:37 AM

Doesnt all of the packages already have a memory card with it

No, the wifi doesn't come with one. The first edition 3G comes with a 4 gb and the 299 3G comes with a 8 gb.

#46 Jasper & Harley

Jasper & Harley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:51 AM

Does anyone know what the preorder card is good for at Target? It doesn't say which model you're pre-ordering. Makes me wonder if they are even going to sell the 3G model.

UyUhMmy.png

#47 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:56 AM

Does anyone know what the preorder card is good for at Target? It doesn't say which model you're pre-ordering. Makes me wonder if they are even going to sell the 3G model.

Target definitely carries 3G as it's already sitting in the backroom of stores. As far as the preorder card, they got pulled today because yesterday was the last day to preorder. As far as the card itself, it doesn't give an indication of what model it is for but the shelf tag for them did read "Vita WiFi Only" but that's hardly definitive.

#48 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:00 AM

I asked the clerk who was ringing me up and he said that it works on either model.

Cant wait next week. Wifi Vita + 4 GB memory card for $226 after my employee discount and $20 gc. Gonna flip the gc right after on that B2G1 deal.

#49 bullseye

bullseye

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:02 AM

I asked the clerk who was ringing me up and he said that it works on either model.

Cant wait next week. Wifi Vita + 4 GB memory card for $226 after my employee discount and $20 gc. Gonna flip the gc right after on that B2G1 deal.

plus get another 5 % off if you have a target card. thats what im doing.

#50 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:07 AM

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but how does TRU handle preorders. I've never preordered from TRU. Might want to preorder MLB 12: The Show, I have a gift card so I'd want to buy it at TRU if possible.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#51 ryne candy

ryne candy

Duck Duck Duck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:26 AM

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but how does TRU handle preorders. I've never preordered from TRU. Might want to preorder MLB 12: The Show, I have a gift card so I'd want to buy it at TRU if possible.

The last time I preordered for TRU, they only took the $5 down. Had to pay the rest when I picked it up. It might have changed since...this was in '09/10.

#52 davesrt10

davesrt10

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:12 AM

the buy 2 get 1 free is a great way to kick start a new product software sales
Trading
Borderlands 2 Mr torgue Dlc Ps3/Xbox Codes for 5 amazon gc pm if interested
5 Starbucks Egc for 2 Amazon pm if intersted

#53 tenzor

tenzor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:17 AM

I was going to buy a 8GB with my $20 pre-order gift card, but if they are giving a 4GB for free with a system purchase then I may just suck it up and stick with the 4GB for now. This way I could use the $20 gift card on the B2G1 free for even more savings. Thanks for posting this OP.

#54 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:20 AM

Do they even take pre-orders instore anymore? I remember they werent when they had the big B2G1 last year
Posted ImagePosted Image

#55 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:23 AM

fixed title (had copy/pasted from last week's). also noted that most vita games are $39.99 but some are $49.99 like Uncharted.

#56 Denogginizer

Denogginizer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:25 AM

Do we know yet if Rayman is listed at Target?

#57 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:32 AM

I preordered a Vita WiFi from Target.com. Will preorders get the 4GB card, you think, when they ship out?
www.bighugenerd.com

#58 tigerin

tigerin

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:01 AM

so what would the total savings be if i get the 20 dollars gc, free 4gb memory cards and 5% target card?

#59 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:01 AM

I preordered a Vita WiFi from Target.com. Will preorders get the 4GB card, you think, when they ship out?

probably not as you preordered online. try contacting CS next week.

#60 tigerin

tigerin

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:04 AM

is it too late to preorder it at the store and get the 20 dollars giftcard?