Accidentally deleted PMs

Tsel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
328 (100%)
This is the second time I've done it and this time was worst than the last. I had about 3,000 Microsoft Points in a couple of those PMs from CAG trades and now they're gone. I've contacted the two members in hopes that they have PMs, but is there anyway these PMs can be restored by contacting a staff member or something?

Or am I just completely fucked?

That's what I feared. Ugh. I'm out so much.

EDIT: Found one of the PMs in my Yahoo inbox so that's about 1200 safe. The other guy doesn't have the messages anymore so looks like I'm out 2200 MSP and the games I traded for them. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch, that's the opposite of what I do. I delete my PMs on CAG because I know I have emails stored. Emails should probably be your failsafe, not PMs.. PM space is pretty limited anyway.

I found the email for the first PM so I got those MSP back and the other guy was incredibly generous that he sent me new codes despite me telling him that was absolutely not necessary.

I guess this issue is resolved for now, but it still sucks that there's about 2200 MSP floating about that I'll never be able to get back or even repay the guy who gave them to me in the first place. I've learned my lesson.

There's an "export PM" function that allows you to download PMs to your desktop, so they won't be misplaced in the future. Might be best to do that when you get a MSP or other code that may not be used for a while.

bread's done
Back