child of eden/ el shadai/ catherine (ps3)

Naylord

CAGiversary!
Hey these three games all looked amazing and unique and I have every intention of owning them all. Of course being a CAG I never got them on release but I figure they must be getting ripe for the picking soon. Where are the best prices on these games at?

Child of Eden should be $20 at Walmart. El Shaddai was $20 at EB, but they raised the price to $50 last week. Catherine is $40 at EB, but Best Buy has the 360 version as $30 till February 29th.

Child of Eden is $20 at Wal-Mart and EB Games (or previously played for about $15.). I get a kick out of the fact that it's $30 in the On Demand xbox section.

[quote name='Mr.']Child of Eden PS3 is still $40 at EB. Only the 360 version is $20 across most retailers.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Should have been more clear on that.

ah nice it does look like that at most places Child of Eden is finally 20 on ps3. It was unjustfiable to buy at 40 with all the 360 copies lying around for 20. I'll go bite next time I'm in a store. El Shaddai and Catherine have yet to enter the good price range but I'll keep on the lookout. If anyone sees an update on those please post that here.

If you can get down to the US with any ease, El Shaddai has been $20 at Gamestop for a while.

Perhaps you can pull up it's listing on a smartphone and wander into FS and get them to pricematch. It's a bit RFDish, but I've seen such tricks work before.

bread's done
Back