Any reason my Xbox License Transfer thread was deleted?

Tsel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
328 (100%)
I woke up this morning to see if anyone had posted any more help and I see it's no longer there and not even in my post history.

No warning or anything and this isn't the first time I've had my posts/threads deleted without warning before or after the deletion. I really don't understand why this one got deleted. It's a legitimate concern and CAG is a great place to get help.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/faq.php?faq=cag_faq_item#faq_cag_community_rules

Specifically:
[quote name='FAQ / Community Rules']The Management is not responsible for material appearing in any area of the Site, except for material signed by one of its identified representatives. The Management is not responsible for screening material posted by users for libel, obscenity, invasion of privacy, copyright or trademark infringement, accuracy, or for any other reason. However, the Management retains the right to modify or remove messages or other material that it, in its sole discretion, consider infringing, offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene, stale, or otherwise unacceptable. It also reserves the right to edit materials for any other reason. Whether or not it modifies or removes such material, users remain solely responsible for the content of their messages or postings.[/quote]

Your thread on how to use the license transfer tool to allow you to "acquire" ME2 DLC without spending the money to purchase it on your own by transferring the license from another console and downloading the DLC to your 360, was considered unnecessary and removed from the site.

Would've been nice to have some kind of warning or message letting me know why without me having to make a thread about it, but oh well.

Seems a little overboard considering he's my brother and things like this occur often between families, but I guess I can understand the reasoning behind it. That and it was more so asking questions on the tool itself and not just figuring out how to get the content. Anyways, thanks for letting me know.

bread's done
Back