GameFly Used Game Sale: Catherine $15, Deus Ex HR $13, FEAR 3 $10

• Please log in to reply
573 replies to this topic

#571 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:12 AM

got el shaddai and capt america today. had my data from el shaddai still on my ps3 (beat it at launch and traded it in) so i threw it in today and started new game+....holy crap. the game is 10x better in new game +. well worth buying.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#572 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:50 PM

Got my 3 disc L.A. Noire today for the Xbox 360 and all three discs are completely damaged beyond playablility. None of them will even load with the picture on the dashboard.

Looks like someone purposely scratched them with a car key, each disc is severely cracked in the middle area and the fronts of them looks like they were dipped in mud and allowed to dry.

I thought these idiots had some sort of used game guarantee in place? Apparently, that is horse crap then because they clearly don't check the product they ship.

I guess whoever shipped the game is blind because even a monkey would be able to see that what they sent me was complete trash.

It's extremely insulting to get something like this regardless of the great price that THEY offered. This is my first (and last) time ordering from them. I can't believe how horrible this turned out.

Glad others had better luck then me though. Too bad, I was one of the unlucky ones this time around.

lol, thats why you buy PS3 yo.

My Crysis 2 came in today, utterly perfect shape. Theres some scuffs on the back where it looked like it was slide across a table or what have you. but otherwise, limited edition DLC in-tact, the rest of the case was mint, manual was minty fresh as well. Very pleased.
Posted Image

#573 blucadet3

blucadet3

You know who has a good title...MY MOM!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:59 PM

What kind of code is deus ex supposed to come with? I got nuthin unless I'm over looking it.

#574 blucadet3

blucadet3

You know who has a good title...MY MOM!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:29 PM

As far as I am aware nothing of imprtance for this version. I believe the augmented version has a code. In this one I got some square enix registration code but like I said nothing of importance.

Coolio, thanks for the info :applause: