GameFly Used Game Sale: Catherine $15, Deus Ex HR $13, FEAR 3 $10

• Please log in to reply
573 replies to this topic

#241 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:30 AM

Put it on goozex for 1000 points. Or check the Xbox trading thread plenty of people were looking for it. I bet there will be lots for people trading stuff around as the games sell out on gamefly.

Yeah I noticed this sale and then released I just got matched on Goozex... what timing ugh

#242 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:47 AM

mmmm guess catherine is sold out, since it says 60 dollars instead of 15. :/

Thing is, it's worth every last cent of that $60, though I believe it's down to $40 MSRP now.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#243 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:48 AM

I am actually quite surprised to see you say that, IATCG.

Agree 100%, but still flabbergasted.

#244 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:53 AM

It's something unique in an industry where copying one another seems to be the formula for success rather than attempting to innovate and do something that doesn't just follow the crowd.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#245 thesuzukimethod

thesuzukimethod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:55 AM

Thing is, it's worth every last cent of that $60, though I believe it's down to $40 MSRP now.

agreed. one of the best / most interesting games i've played.

$35 preowned at GS. 31.49 if you have power up rewards silver.

not quite the same as $15, but if you have GS credit burning a hole...

#246 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:18 AM

Deus ex is still 1000 goozex points. New game for 13??? sure why not. I should have just shipped from gamefly right to the goozex member. lol

I have both done this and had this done to me in the past with good results. It does, however, feel a bit awkward shipping a used game to a stranger sight-unseen.

EDIT: in for L.A. Noire. Judging by this thread, I think I'm the only CAG who doesn't have it yet.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#247 drStaton

drStaton

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:58 AM

my backlog is getting out of hand, damn you gamefly sales!

#248 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:18 AM

catherine sold out, therefor sale kind of sucks. oh well, it was the non-sex cover anyway.
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#249 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:37 AM

I have both done this and had this done to me in the past with good results. It does, however, feel a bit awkward shipping a used game to a stranger sight-unseen.

EDIT: in for L.A. Noire. Judging by this thread, I think I'm the only CAG who doesn't have it yet.

I don't have LA Noire :D

#250 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:39 AM

catherine sold out, therefor sale kind of sucks. oh well, it was the non-sex cover anyway.

Actually, based on what others have reported, it's the original cover for both versions.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/7]:  :vita: Rayman Legends ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

Last Watched Film: Captain America: The Winter Soldier ( :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#251 thesuzukimethod

thesuzukimethod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:40 AM

Actually, based on what others have reported, it's the original cover for both versions.

this. was standard artwork for me.

#252 TheMightySlinky

TheMightySlinky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:54 AM

does anyone know if these games have any Gamefly stickers or anything on them? so if i decide i dont like it can i trade it in to gamestop or amazon?

#253 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:11 AM

does anyone know if these games have any Gamefly stickers or anything on them? so if i decide i dont like it can i trade it in to gamestop or amazon?

You should be able to do that if you want. Everything I've ordered from Gamefly has come sticker-free--box, disc, and instructions.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/7]:  :vita: Rayman Legends ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

Last Watched Film: Captain America: The Winter Soldier ( :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#254 TheMightySlinky

TheMightySlinky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:19 AM

You should be able to do that if you want. Everything I've ordered from Gamefly has come sticker-free--box, disc, and instructions.

thanks, eyeballing Warhammer and brink. i really want to hold out will i find the collectors edition or warhammer though. ugh i suck at making decisions

#255 tahgir

tahgir

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:02 AM

Does anyone know if gamefly sends you the case for the game if you decide to rent then keep it? Cause i want both Catherine and Bit Trip and they still have 15 for the keep it price with high availability.
"We put the Bagoo in you!":applause:

#256 Coltin

Coltin

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:11 AM

Yeah, they send the case

#257 buffalo

buffalo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:47 AM

Grabbed Penguins of Madagasar for PS3 and Captain America on 360

Edited by buffalo, 24 February 2012 - 05:20 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360- Assassin's Creed III
PS3- Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
Nintendo Wii- AC: City Folk
3DS- New Super Mario Bros. 2
My Game Collection- www.listal.com/list/buffalos-xbox-360-collection

#258 goatslayer85

goatslayer85

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:36 PM

do I have to be a memeber with gamefly to buy? I'm trying to find ways to buy catherine on there but it keeps telling me to rent and such. :(

#259 Skydude

Skydude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:51 PM

do I have to be a memeber with gamefly to buy? I'm trying to find ways to buy catherine on there but it keeps telling me to rent and such. :(

If it says that, it's sold out for non-members...only way to get it at that price is for a member to rent and then "keep" it.
Posted Image

#260 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:54 PM

Ended up Bodycount last night. For $3 and change after using a $5 and my 5% discount, why not?

These sales are a good reason that I should hold off on "F to Double A" quality games.

#261 Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:23 PM

Catherine + $5 coupon = impulse purchase.
Keep calm and pony on.

#262 thebocop

thebocop

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:14 PM

Geez, Catherine is quite popular. After playing the Demo I have no interest at all in some weird puzzle game.

How bad is X men though!? pretty bad right?

#263 eternalnegative

eternalnegative

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:14 PM

Damn. The ps3 games I wanted are all gone except warhammer. Where is xmen destiny for ps3? My wallet is safe but my heart is broken..

#264 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:19 PM

What's the $5 coupon everyone keeps talking about? I take it it's a perk for people who extend their membership, if Google is being accurate.
FadeToOne.png

#265 powrslave007

powrslave007

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:25 PM

In for Deus Ex - have been waiting to get a good price!

#266 wolfpack

wolfpack

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:25 PM

Ordered Deus Ex: Human Revolution for xbox, another game to my ever increasing backlog. Does Gamefly give tracking numbers?

#267 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Avengers Assemble!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:29 PM

^ yes. Just got mine. They send an email it says every item you ordered with a separate tracking number.
check out my tradelist :
http://www.cheapassg...mar-and-wwe-13/

#268 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:50 PM

I grabbed Bodycount 360 and Sniper: Ghost Warrior PS3. I wanted Catherine, and it was in stock when I saw it yesterday, but I waffled and it's gone now. Owell, I am still happy to get what I got. I buy from these Gamefly sales all the time, but never really pay attention, and I am sure this has been answered, but do they usually restock during the sales? I just want to know if I need to keep checking for Catherine or not.

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#269 buster90

buster90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:51 PM

Wish Catherine would come back in stock nothing else there I want got everything.

#270 BR1CK

BR1CK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:58 PM

did they ever fix the disappearing HUD glitch for DEUS EX? i traded it in on xbox 360 after my hud disappeared and have been waiting to pick it up for cheap once it was fixed..........