Complete list of PSP/minis/PSone games playable on Vita

• Please log in to reply
566 replies to this topic

#541 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

If you want to edit the list, PM the OP to tell him that he can turn it back into a wiki so users can update the list again.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#542 dumlaox

dumlaox

Eat, Work, Game, Sleep

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

Got the PM and the initial post should now be a Wiki. I swear I thought that it was already a Wiki when I started the thread but it looks like that got changed when the site went to 3.0.

If it still isn't a Wiki, please let me know and I'll try to see what's going on.

14610.png

#543 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

There were no wikis when the switch to CAG 3.0 happened, as John only recently got wikis working again.

#544 Tizoc789

Tizoc789

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

So I assume we should now be able to update the first post even if we aren't the thread starter right?

#545 Tizoc789

Tizoc789

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

OK I updated the first post with what games are Vita compatible, now if I made a mistake somewhere you can fix it or just let me know.

There'll be a 4th list, with this one focusing on EU PSN compatible Vita games, as well as listing what games are NOT Vita compatible on EU PSN.

#546 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:16 PM

Corpse Party: Book of Shadow won't show up on the PS3 when you want to transfer it to the Vita, but for some reason you can download the game straight from your Vita.

#547 Dragon52

Dragon52

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:58 AM

Gah, I tried fixing some things but ended up making a mess of the list. I'm sorry ...
Recent Hauls: Animal Crossing: City Folk/w Wii Speak (Wii), Army Of Two (360), Steambot Chronicles (PSP)

Currently watching: The Listener (CTV), Gurren Laggan (DVD), Saint Seiya (DVD), Canada's Next Top Model (CTV)

Currently Reading: jPod (Douglas Coupland)

#548 pochi26

pochi26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

Edit: If I remember correctly something happenned before the 3.0 site change that messed up some of the games color. I'm gonna use the following colors for this list:

Yellow = Are not on either the vita store and the web store,don't know if you can transfer it via ps3 or dl history.

Gray = Are not on the Vita store but appear on the web store, don't know if you can transfer it via ps3 or dl history.

Cyan = Not on vita store, but can transfer via ps3.

Started looking at the PSP games on the Vita and noticed some games from the list are not available anymore there.

Spoiler

Gonna check the minis and psone games tomorrow.

psone

Spoiler

#549 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:35 PM

Started looking at the PSP games on the Vita and noticed some games from the list are not available anymore there

Spoiler

Gonna check the minis and psone games tomorrow.

So those don't show for direct download anymore, I wonder if they'd transfer over from a PS3?  I worry about some of these digital games being pulled from PSN; I know that if we purchase them, we should be able to re-download them from our download list, but it's still troubling.  I have multiple PSPs and Vitas up and running, and two PSN accounts to keep them activated, so whenever games disappear from PSN it concerns me!

#550 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:33 AM

They should continue working even if they're not available to purchase anymore. There's no need to delete them from the list.

#551 RnR_Legacy Man

RnR_Legacy Man

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

Anyone know if the cabela games work? I believe theirs 3 of the 4 on psn store?

BTW found that Castlevania Chronciles for psOne classics works on psvita. I was able to transfer it from my ps3. You may wanna add that to the NA list!!

#552 Tizoc789

Tizoc789

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:10 AM

^Weird I'm sure I added that game, if not I'll try to get the list fixed later on. Oh and maybe its best to make a new thread? Every time I try to update the first post, it goes bonkers with the code for some reason @_@

#553 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:55 AM

so I just noticed some games missing from the vita store (cladun 2, tom clancy's endwar)....  I see pochi26 already put together a full list.

If I buy these from the webstore (which still lists them as vita compatable) can i do a ps3 transfer?

or better yet, can i do a webstore push to my vita?   or will they show up on my vita's dl list?

i want to pick up Endwar while on sale.

Also -- is there any reason for me to rush to pick up Cladun 2? it's been on my wishlist for ages but i've been waiting for a sale, but now i'm worried it's going to get fully delisted someday?

#554 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:41 AM

Does anyone know if the US version of Motorstorm Arctic Edge is able to be played on Vita again yet? I know it was briefly taken down due to an exploit but when it was relisted it was no longer Vita compatible. However the EU version still is. Why would they correct the issue with one but simply deny access to the other?

I guess i'm the ugliest one here and cainaiac is the sexiest, damn.

Hey i just realized canniac bruh has my post in his sig, nice!

cannniaiainiaiac

#555 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:24 PM

med_gallery_1032_4755_18124.jpg

A number of PS1/PSP titles have been made downloadable/playable on Vita after today's maintenance ended, which includes the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon titles that were on sale for $0.99 over the weekend.

#556 anime5ever

anime5ever

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:30 PM

undead knights demo works on my vita.

#557 Thoth

Thoth

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:32 AM

If you haven't heard, every game now works.

#558 lastemp3ror

lastemp3ror

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:18 PM

Can anyone direct me to a link that list all of the newly released PSP/PS1 games that work on the Vita? I am just looking for the new releases. Thanks!

Check out my trade thread:

http://www.cheapassg...-and-many-more/

My Steam wishlist:

http://steamcommunit...mp3ror/wishlist

#559 CrimsonPaw

CrimsonPaw

Professional Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:54 PM

If you haven't heard, every game now works.

Now if they would just update the Vita storefront to list them all, though I'm sure this is coming.

Not to hijack the conversation, but does anyone have any idea of the chances that Sony would start supporting PS2 classics on the Vita?

#560 Stuffgamer1

Stuffgamer1

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:04 PM

I can confirm even Brave Story: New Traveller works now...you just have to go to the trouble to find it in your download list and download it directly to the Vita. I had a copy sitting on my PS3 to check back on now and then, but copying that didn't work for some reason.

#561 z3razerviper

z3razerviper

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:01 AM

I can confirm even Brave Story: New Traveller works now...you just have to go to the trouble to find it in your download list and download it directly to the Vita. I had a copy sitting on my PS3 to check back on now and then, but copying that didn't work for some reason.

Same thing with the first legacy of kain.

#562 artreas

artreas

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:47 PM

I wouldn't say every game works. I've confirmed that I still can't download the Sega Genesis Collection directly to the Vita from my download list. I imagine that the PS3>Vita method still works though I haven't retried that since I first transferred it.

#563 artreas

artreas

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:49 PM

I really want to know if the Midway Arcade Collection that includes Mortal Kombat 1/2/3 works now. I've been wanting to drop $10 on that for a while but it wasn't usable on the Vita.

#564 superleaf444

superleaf444

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:20 AM

med_gallery_1032_4755_18124.jpg

A number of PS1/PSP titles have been made downloadable/playable on Vita after today's maintenance ended, which includes the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon titles that were on sale for $0.99 over the weekend.

Well that was a short lived glitch :'(

#565 nabor605

nabor605

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:37 AM

Hey OP, or someone who can edit the first post, can you fix the color HTML coding in the list?  starting in the PSP minis list, the color-coding isn't working, making the later half of the full list kind of hard to use :/

#566 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:57 AM

Wow, just thought I'd randomly try to download Final Fantasy V to my Vita (already have it downloaded on my PS3)... and it works! When did this happen???
Posted Image

#567 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:56 AM

Wow, just thought I'd randomly try to download Final Fantasy V to my Vita (already have it downloaded on my PS3)... and it works! When did this happen???

Not sure but thanks for pointing that out. It's listed for Vita on the store now.