Complete list of PSP/minis/PSone games playable on Vita

• Please log in to reply
566 replies to this topic

#151 Anthony1

Anthony1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:03 AM

Guys, this is kinda off topic, but I'm hoping you guys know the answer to this. I'd really like to get some PSP games and maybe even some Mini's onto my Vita, but have zero interest in paying the prices that Sony is charging for those games.

I know that people sell Steam accounts, what about PSN accounts ? Could I find somebody selling a PSN account and maybe get the rights to put a bunch of PSP games on my Vita? I know that I would have to use two separate memory cards, and dedicate one to the dudes account.

#152 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:08 AM

Guys, this is kinda off topic, but I'm hoping you guys know the answer to this. I'd really like to get some PSP games and maybe even some Mini's onto my Vita, but have zero interest in paying the prices that Sony is charging for those games.

I know that people sell Steam accounts, what about PSN accounts ? Could I find somebody selling a PSN account and maybe get the rights to put a bunch of PSP games on my Vita? I know that I would have to use two separate memory cards, and dedicate one to the dudes account.

It's completely against both Steam and Sony's Terms of Service, which is why they are not allowed to be discussed on CAG. You'd do well to end that discussion here and take it somewhere else.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#153 Big St3ph3n

Big St3ph3n

Strange MUSIC!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

ZING!

anyword on ps1 games coming to be used on vita. i cant wait for that.
Posted Image
NINTENDO ID: Bigst3ph3n
Part of THE MEDIOCRE NATION: THE MEDIOCRE SHOW
Twitter: @bigst3ph3n -- RIP 2pac, BIG and Sega Dreamcast.

#154 Anthony1

Anthony1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

It's completely against both Steam and Sony's Terms of Service, which is why they are not allowed to be discussed on CAG. You'd do well to end that discussion here and take it somewhere else.

My bad. I was browsing in the CAG marketplace forum, and I could have sworn I saw people with threads talking about selling Steam games. My fault.

I'd never buy somebodies Steam account, because I know that Steam will ban your a** for that. I've heard that you have to go thru some crazy process to try to keep Steam from knowing that you're using two different accounts. Steam has something on the back end that checks for stuff like that. I'm amazed that people jump thru all those hoops to save a bit on the games.

As for Sony, I don't think they bother to try to cross reference stuff like that. I know they don't like game sharing, but I'm not talking about game sharing.

#155 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:35 PM

The last holiday sale gave people game coupons that could be redeemed to get that game or traded with other users or it could've been use of gifting, which is probably what you saw. They weren't trading/selling accounts.

Either way, the selling of accounts is not allowed on CAG nor is discussion of it.

#156 Anthony1

Anthony1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:36 AM

Does anybody know of any thread on some forums where people are posting pictures of what various games look like running on the Vita ? I've seen Wallpaper threads, where people have made custom wallpapers for the Vita, and I've seen threads with people discussing whether certain PSP games will work on Vita, but haven't seen any threads with tons of pics showing what PSP games look like, when running on the Vita.

As expensive as the games are, I'm hard pressed to buy any of them, without seeing what the game would look like on the Vita. It's too bad the PSN store on Vita, doesn't give you a sample screenshot, to give you a better idea of how the game might look.

#157 mrekli

mrekli

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:34 AM

Just got Numblast transferred through PS3. Works. Played some Endless mode.

Updated the post with Numblast in Blue Method.

#158 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

So I'm safe to assume LittleBigPlanet PSP works fine on Vita? I don't have my Vita yet (en route via Amazon) or I'd test it myself.

#159 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:39 PM

So I'm safe to assume LittleBigPlanet PSP works fine on Vita? I don't have my Vita yet (en route via Amazon) or I'd test it myself.

It's blue in the OP.

#160 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:51 PM

It's blue in the OP.

Thanks. Must've overlooked it. "My bad."

#161 Killman

Killman

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

The Mini 'Bowling 3D' is a no go on the Vita. I cast thee to the depths of red!

#162 Ross_ON_Psn

Ross_ON_Psn

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:23 PM

So I messaged Square Enix on Facebook the other day curious to see if KH would ever come onto PSN and here was their answer: "Unfortunately there are currently no plans to make KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep available for PSN or Digital Download." :\

#163 Chesskid1

Chesskid1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:44 AM

Ys I & II Chronicles worked for me, though it didn't show up in the PS Store with the red bag on its page. I had to go through my download history to get it.

how do we know if a blue title is a game you must use a PS3 to transfer OR we can get it through our download history?

i really want chinatown wars but no PS3. I know it works and i was thinking maybe i could buy it on mediago then get it through download history, but no one really catalogs this.

#164 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:13 PM

how do we know if a blue title is a game you must use a PS3 to transfer OR we can get it through our download history?

i really want chinatown wars but no PS3. I know it works and i was thinking maybe i could buy it on mediago then get it through download history, but no one really catalogs this.

The download list on Vita only lets you download the green games on the list. The rest require a PS3 at the moment.

#165 mzilla1967

mzilla1967

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:55 PM

Does anyone know for sure if Lego Indiana Jones doesn't work on the Vita? I realize it's in grey, but didn't know if it had actually been tested.

#166 dumlaox

dumlaox

Eat, Work, Game, Sleep

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:07 AM

According to Joystiq, both Hot Shots Tennis and Motorstorm Arctic Rift are back again on PSN now that they've been fixed to patch up the Vita exploit. Anyone have these games to test once more?

14610.png

#167 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:05 PM

According to Joystiq, both Hot Shots Tennis and Motorstorm Arctic Rift are back again on PSN now that they've been fixed to patch up the Vita exploit. Anyone have these games to test once more?

Just checked for Motorstorm through both my Vita and PSP, doesn't show up on PSN. Hot Shots Golf 1 & 2 are available, but I don't own them.

EDIT: Hot Shots Tennis doesn't show up on PSN either. Hot Shots Golf wasn't a pulled title.

Edited by chimpmeister, 21 April 2012 - 04:26 PM.

#168 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:16 PM

What Joystiq, Shacknews, and The Escapist forgot to mention is that it's back up for EU people only.

#169 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

What Joystiq, Shacknews, and The Escapist forgot to mention is that it's back up for EU people only.

No word on when they'll be back up for N.A.? I'd really like to have Motorstorm: Arctic Edge on the Vita.

#170 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

Those games were never up for NA in the first place, so who know.

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#171 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:50 PM

Im doubting anyone knows if Iron Man 1 or 2 works for vita. I know they are craptacular games, but just curious :)

I wish Marvel Ultimate Alliance games were digital.
Posted Image

#172 kman316

kman316

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:32 PM

Updated the list to report that Crash Tag Team Racing, Gurumin and Split/Second are compatible through the PS3 Transfer method (US Versions).

#173 DesertEagleXIX

DesertEagleXIX

Semper Economus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:49 PM

Super Money Ball Adventures can be transferred via PS3 nor can it be downloaded directly.
Posted Image
www.tech-gaming.com

#174 Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:21 PM

Super Money Ball Adventures can be transferred via PS3 nor can it be downloaded directly.

But doesn't it not have had that ability to not to already?

#175 AndrewCP

AndrewCP

I'veGotBallsOfSteel!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:11 PM

So I messaged Square Enix on Facebook the other day curious to see if KH would ever come onto PSN and here was their answer: "Unfortunately there are currently no plans to make KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep available for PSN or Digital Download." :\

Ain't that some gaaaaay shit, Fuck em
Posted Image
Thanks to QiG for the kick-ass Duke Nukem Cocksmas Avatar

#176 Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:42 PM

Updated the list to report that Crash Tag Team Racing, Gurumin and Split/Second are compatible through the PS3 Transfer method (US Versions).

Hooray, Gurumin!

#177 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:56 AM

Not sure why the minis wouldn't work. Seem pretty simple, but what do I know?

#178 kstegall

kstegall

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:07 PM

FYI: Even though they're not reflected on the "official" Vita-compatible list by Sony, both Sonic Rivals 1 & 2 can be purchased from the N.A. PS Store when connecting directly from the Vita itself. Although I haven't purchased them yet, I wouldn't think they'd be shown in the store if they weren't actually compatible. If I purchase them I'll post an update.
VermithraxDagon
Posted Image
"Raining Down Fiery Death & Destruction Upon The Hapless Since 1967"

#179 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

Motorstorm: Arctic Edge (PSP) is now available for download in the Playstation Store. I purchased it and downloaded to my PSP and PS3. However, as of right now, it is not transferrable to the Vita by direct download or transfer from PS3.

#180 TLR

TLR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:57 PM

Bad ass!

Refresh me, does Gurumin's camera control revolve around the d-pad? If I can map that to the second d-pad, I'll buy instantly!
Remember the Xperia Play some people thought BOMBED? Guess which gaming phone went from 40 to over 360 games?
That's right. Xperia Play became a total BEAST, and this website databases it's game library better than any other:

http://xperiaplaygamer.net/