Age of Empires Online Add-ons now reduced

They have been for quite some time, check xbldb.com to see all the xbox live deals and there is a dedicated thread for xblive deals, usually on page 1.

p.s I really hate how the free Xbox Live Gold experience on the pc will actually kick you off of your paid xbox live account, and the fact that DLC purchased is ONLY available to the Xbox Live user who buys it and not everyone who uses the PC.

The DLC for this game were insanely overpriced. I would think if I bought all the content which would normally make up a full game it would equal a full game... Seems like the pricing now reflects that a little more.

[quote name='stoned99']They have been for quite some time, check xbldb.com to see all the xbox live deals and there is a dedicated thread for xblive deals, usually on page 1.

p.s I really hate how the free Xbox Live Gold experience on the pc will actually kick you off of your paid xbox live account, and the fact that DLC purchased is ONLY available to the Xbox Live user who buys it and not everyone who uses the PC.[/QUOTE]

Actually, a few weeks ago the skirmish pack was marked down to free and I bought it then. I checked the greek and egypt packs and they were still 19.99. So I think this is newish?

bread's done
Back