UFC Undisputed 3 - $14.99 at Amazon (PS3/360)

Wow. That was quick.

It's a good game, but the servers are awful (to be expected, it's THQ), if they're even up at all.

If I hadn't of gotten a gift card that paid for 1/2 of my copy, I would have totally bought this and returned my Gamestop copy when this came in.

I really liked the demo but I still think EA MMA is a much better implementation of the sport.

That said, I await this dropping.

And yes, I have not played many THQ sports/wrasslan games but WWE 12 has crap-awful servers and All Stars was hardly any better.

[quote name='thelwig14']pm'ing walmart...Best Buy now owes me $20.[/QUOTE]

Great. Is this a week long sale? I want to go PM it at Best Buy but won't be able to get over there until Monday

This game is actually fun to play. I got a bluray movie with it @ bestbuy .lol stephen the king leroy is my best fighter. I made him.heh This is the best UFC game.

Rented it, liked it, won't buy til $29.99 or lower though .. if at all.

The other UFC games SUUUUCKKKKKED in comparison to this one. Standing combat feels a little like Fight Night, but the submission system could use some tweaking. "Virtual ring around the rosie" is just annoying.

[quote name='HydroX']"Virtual ring around the rosie" is just annoying.[/QUOTE]

Especially when you're playing online and there's lag. Lost my fight in the CAG league this morning because of it :(

[quote name='Scorch']Especially when you're playing online and there's lag. Lost my fight in the CAG league this morning because of it :([/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw that screenshot. Looked like you dominated until that happened. Damn THQ servers.

[quote name='thelwig14']Just pm'd at Best Buy. Between this $20 and what I got on craigslist, I made $25. I won't fall for this THQ UFC turd again.[/QUOTE]

Learned my lesson with the second one, which I still haven't even opened. This is a $10 game for me.

And I'm a big MMA guy.

The submission system in this one yoinked the stick waggling straight from EA MMA, but in EA MMA it worked. Here it just kinda sucks.

Anything is better than button mashing though

I'm tempted at $15. I'm a big MMA fan but these games just don't do it for me. I don't like doing submissions or anything, I just like to stand up and throw punches.

bread's done
Back