Photo
- - - - -

[DEAD] March 2012 @Gamer $10 Batman AC, $15 FF XIII-2, $5 ME2, Rage, Bulletstorm

• Please log in to reply
3534 replies to this topic

#61 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:46 PM

mass effect 2 for ps3 includes everything right? all dlc and cerberus network?

#62 BoromirsFan

BoromirsFan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:22 PM

not all the DLC but a good amount of it

#63 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:42 PM

As I said above, the Cerberus Network code on PS3 supposedly 'expired' January 1st of this year. But I tested it by attempting to redeem it on my PS3 and the code was working as of February 13th.

But who knows how long that will continue to be true.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#64 akir

akir

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:32 PM

Glad I traded in ME2 that I got for $10 from BB into Amazon for 16 a few weeks back!

#65 Xellos2099

Xellos2099

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:45 PM

Anyone know what is the date that coupon is suppose to be active?

#66 unopepito06

unopepito06

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:49 PM

Wow, was considering using the $10 off/used coupon on LoZ:OoT 3D, but buying the magazine, driving to the only store near me who has a used copy in stock (20 mi. away) and buying it used would still be more expensive than buying a new copy from amazon, and getting it in 2 days. :-|

Way to go, Best Buy.

Apparently your comment was so full of rage and anger that you immediately fell asleep. That's a new level of rage.

#67 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:06 PM

Nice mag for next month ! I'll price match rage from gamestop for 19.99 and then my friends at bestbuy will do the overide for me. 5$ copy of rage is a no brainer for me !
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#68 omyard

omyard

dreaming neon black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:04 AM

Nice price on Rage, but I'm going to wait until the end of March. Hopefully Best Buy will have it on sale so I can score it for under $10.

#69 omyard

omyard

dreaming neon black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:05 AM

Anyone know what is the date that coupon is suppose to be active?

The current coupons expire on 3/3, so I would imagine they wouldn't be active until 3/4.

#70 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:08 AM

Nice mag for next month ! I'll price match rage from gamestop for 19.99 and then my friends at bestbuy will do the overide for me. 5$ copy of rage is a no brainer for me !

If you can get them to PM the current GS used price and then take the $15 off coupon from this month's @Gamer, then you could get Black Ops for $5.;)

Posted Image

#71 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:15 AM

The current coupons expire on 3/3, so I would imagine they wouldn't be active until 3/4.

This months issue was active before the date posted

#72 croqoa

croqoa

Turd Sandwich

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:27 AM

As far as I know it includes everything through Shadow Broker, so just not Arrival (which was mediocre anyway).

#73 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:29 AM

As I said above, the Cerberus Network code on PS3 supposedly 'expired' January 1st of this year. But I tested it by attempting to redeem it on my PS3 and the code was working as of February 13th.

I just redeemed the code today, and it is working fine!

DaviVascaino.png         Davivascaino.png

#74 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:02 AM

not all the DLC but a good amount of it

all but one dlc is included. The Arrival is not on there ($10)
Posted Image

#75 kaseyjakes

kaseyjakes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:02 AM

i subscribed in october and still haven't gotten any magazines. i should contact @gamer customer service. hopefully bby will let me use a coupon from a mag in store if i show them my receipt from when i signed up (i kept it in my wallet in case the magazines never came).

#76 Althax

Althax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:06 AM

Does the 360 greatest hits version have all that dlc too?

#77 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:17 AM

i subscribed in october and still haven't gotten any magazines. i should contact @gamer customer service. hopefully bby will let me use a coupon from a mag in store if i show them my receipt from when i signed up (i kept it in my wallet in case the magazines never came).

You should have received the first issue in store when you signed up. But you should definitely be able to use the coupons from the current issue by showing them your receipt.

Posted Image

#78 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:39 AM

If you can get them to PM the current GS used price and then take the $15 off coupon from this month's @Gamer, then you could get Black Ops for $5.;)

I've never tried matching used prices before. That's a great idea !
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#79 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:57 AM

I tried that tonight, but the usual gaming rep that I bs with all the time at my closest store said they most likely wouldn't PM the GS price. It came out to around $17 with my GCU and the $15 off coupon though, so I'm happy enough with that deal.;)

At least now I don't have to crack open my last :ps3:Black Ops Prestige I got back in July from the $15 fire sale.;)

Posted Image

#80 srac84

srac84

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:02 AM

So, some ppl are saying the coupons wont be valid until March 4th I think, with the current sale of FF Xiii-2 ending on the 3rd of march...that kinda sucks, coulda got the game for 35 dollars, does anyone think that the coupons will be valid March 1? I mean it is the March issue...so why arent they valid before the 4th, is it to avoid the sale price lol..

#81 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:09 AM

I've never tried matching used prices before. That's a great idea !

I believe Their pm policy says they don't pm used games, but that may have been made before they sold used games as to prevent people pming used prices on new games.

#82 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:49 AM

I was going to buy Mass Effect 2 at $19.99 a few days ago but figure I'd wait to see some sort of special deal before going ahead and playing it again, this is great.

I'm still somewhat confused on how this works out, but this means that probably by this Wednesday I should be able to pick up the March magazine in-store + (purchase a $15 subscription for the year) and then use that coupon to get Mass Effect 2 for $5?

#83 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:50 AM

So, some ppl are saying the coupons wont be valid until March 4th I think, with the current sale of FF Xiii-2 ending on the 3rd of march...that kinda sucks, coulda got the game for 35 dollars, does anyone think that the coupons will be valid March 1? I mean it is the March issue...so why arent they valid before the 4th, is it to avoid the sale price lol..

It's so the coupon/sale dates from the previous issue of the Mag (which expire on March 3rd) don't overlap. They schedule the ad/sale/coupon stuff to start on Sundays (hence first Sunday in March is the 4th).

I'm sure there will be another FF13-2 sale during March that you can stack the coupon on though...

#84 JediJames2

JediJames2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:09 AM

When Assassin's Creed was on sale in December I remember using the coupon for it from the January issue a day early and it worked. All just a matter if the coupons are in BBY's system yet and if you get someone who doesn't notice/care about the date on the coupon. YMMV.

#85 LegendaryMarvel

LegendaryMarvel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:31 PM

Have people already gotten their issues? I have not received mine yet, but figured it should be coming in soon.

Also, I just recently (1-2 weeks ago) picked up ME2 and have not yet opened it. I was wondering if anyone thinks I'd be able to just go in with the coupon and have them take the $15 off or if I'd have to return it and re-buy. Either way would not really matter much, except for the fact that I'd like to start playing the game this week and not have to wait until March 4th.
[IMG]http://http://speedtest.net/result/1386034045.png[/IMG]

#86 ZmanGold3000

ZmanGold3000

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:32 PM

if anyone was looking for bulletstorm, they have it at target on the clearance rack for 14.98. Madden 2011 was also there for the same price.

#87 SkankButta

SkankButta

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:51 PM

Thanks for the reminder. I completely forgot about redeeming my Mass Effect 2 code since I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

Just redeemed it today (Feb. 26) and it still working atm.

SheepMangler.png

#88 Althax

Althax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:28 PM

Thanks for the reminder. I completely forgot about redeeming my Mass Effect 2 code since I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

Just redeemed it today (Feb. 26) and it still working atm.

360 or PS3? just curious if it's still working on both.

#89 pwnthee

pwnthee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:54 PM

$10 off a $20 or less used game and $15 off ME2 for PS3 are fantastic deals.

As for people worried about ME2 being out of stock, give it time. You'll have a whole month for them to restock. Most will probably be too focused on ME3 at that time to worry about ME2, so you can get it then.

I think the 360 version is the more optimal version to get, but I'm getting the PS3 version because screw it, some DLC on disc and hopefully that cerebus network code still works.
Billy Mitchell is better than you.

#90 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:33 AM

$5 for Mass Effect 2 is a great deal

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com