Harry Potter 1-5 Box Set (Blu-Ray): $24.02

I think that only happened to the 3D versions of the Deathly Hallows movies... because those pretty much disappeared! (unless you need two pairs of sony 3d glasses or only want part 2 and you're looking to buy a PS3)

They were put in the vault but whatever retailers have on hand are still available (i.e. they're not sending back existing inventory). I don't think WB knows how to do the whole vault thing like Disney anyway, the time period between putting them in the vault and taking them out is way too short. There shouldn't be any real difficulties finding these movies over the course of this year (except as mentioned, the 3D versions).

The 3D versions are still available at Amazon UK btw, and they're region free

Deal is dead. Now at $49.95
frown.jpg

thought about buying but still want to get the ultimate editions at my main potter set

Edit: just saw sorcerers stone in AWD for 13 so i am jumping on that.

[quote name='steveomac1015']does anyone know when the Harry Potter movies get put in the "vault"?[/QUOTE]

last year.

[quote name='62t']last year.[/QUOTE]

I wonder how many people decided they HAD to buy them before the end of 2011... especially since the 8-movie pack had JUST come out mid-November.

Unless they *have* gone back "into the vault" and there's just an insane amount of excess stock.

I have 1-5 for sale if anyone is interested $35 shipped within the US. They are the Canadian versions that have the title on the spine in both English and French. Everything else about them is exactly the same. Extras, front cover, rear cover, menus, etc. are all the same. Just the spine is different as stated. Also - the first film has Philosopher's Stone for the title instead of Sorcerer's. Original release artwork on all, not the more recent Target versions.

Did you guys know that the full 8 film box does not have any special features? They are the straight movies only.

bread's done
Back