Delete

It is most likely a mistake but from what I've heard of others talk about the game that price sounds about right as far as the game's overall value

Man, this game must be tanking hard if it truly is that price.

Feels kinda bad because they(CyberConnect 2) made the great Naruto Ps3 games, and I enjoyed the .hack series. Hope this doesn't put them in the red. Though it shouldn't since I'm sure they make loads on the Naruto games.

They also made Solatorobo which I hear is pretty good.

[quote name='Rockinjs']I was in my local walmart and seen Asura's Wrath for the PS3 for $39.99 I didnt check for the 360 version just a heads up for those interested seems like a decent game anybody have any thought on it?[/QUOTE]

I work for Walmart and 9 times out of 10 it's an employee that doesn't give a shit and forgets to flip the tag.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Man, this game must be tanking hard if it truly is that price.

Feels kinda bad because they(CyberConnect 2) made the great Naruto Ps3 games, and I enjoyed the .hack series. Hope this doesn't put them in the red. Though it shouldn't since I'm sure they make loads on the Naruto games.

They also made Solatorobo which I hear is pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Informative post, makes me want to buy Asuras Wrath a lot more now

When Asuras wrath directors cut or complete edition comes out in 8 months, these will all be hitting the bargain bin anyway. C'mon Capcom, you know you're gonna do it.

It's a good game for what it is, but not 60 bucks worth for the amount of time it takes to beat it. I'd pay 30 at the most.

Just watched the quick look over at Giant Bomb and this game looks sick. Reminds me of Bayonetta with more QTE's. I'd bite but not at $60.

I'd probably bite once it hits the 30$ range, reminds me of Bayonetta or God Hand or something. (With all the awesome QTE's like they had in Naruto Ninja Storm 2). I'm a sucker for over the top games like this.

Either way, kinda sad the price is tanking so fast. Why i hardly buy games at full price anymore

[quote name='dgwillia006']I'd probably bite once it hits the 30$ range, reminds me of Bayonetta or God Hand or something. (With all the awesome QTE's like they had in Naruto Ninja Storm 2). I'm a sucker for over the top games like this.

Either way, kinda sad the price is tanking so fast. Why i hardly buy games at full price anymore

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That's exactly why I don't purchase games on release date. I always tell my friends/family about cheaper prices. Then they complain how they pay more for a game. I have so many games to play right now by the time this game hits $10 or so, I should have some time to play it. Just my two cents.[/QUOTE]

I agree, but some games are hit/miss. For instance I only saw 1 deal for Time Crisis Razing Storm since release.

[quote name='admiralvic']I agree, but some games are hit/miss. For instance I only saw 1 deal for Time Crisis Razing Storm since release.[/QUOTE]

Good point. I picked that game up used for $15 or so a while back. It's definitely worth it, but man is it a tough game.

Usually the only games i tend to get brand new and at full MSRP are either games i was really hyped for, or niche games that i know will likely not have a drop in the near future (Or at all)

[quote name='dgwillia006']I'd probably bite once it hits the 30$ range, reminds me of Bayonetta or God Hand or something. (With all the awesome QTE's like they had in Naruto Ninja Storm 2). I'm a sucker for over the top games like this.

So has anyone else confirm this or is this just going the be another "this game will be $20 soon blah blah" thread?

Seriously, I want to buy this game.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']So has anyone else confirm this or is this just going the be another "this game will be $20 soon blah blah" thread?

Seriously, I want to buy this game.[/QUOTE]
If you want to buy it then go for it, I can safely assume that none of us are wizards ;)

[quote name='exaznkid']If you want to buy it then go for it, I can safely assume that none of us are wizards ;)[/QUOTE]

One guy might be, he said the same thing in the other thread early on. He's just waiting for these to pop up, it seems.

I went back to the walmart I reported from about a hour ago to check again tag by game still said $39.99 I took it to the scanner and it said $59.96 like you two said idk if it was a mistake or a what sorry for getting the hopes up for those that did want the game

[quote name='Rockinjs']I went back to the walmart I reported from about a hour ago to check again tag by game still said $39.99 I took it to the scanner and it said $59.96 like you two said idk if it was a mistake or a what sorry for getting the hopes up for those that did want the game[/QUOTE]

So, there's no deal.

MOD, please delete thread.

bread's done
Back