Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (2/26/12 to 3/3/12)

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#91 technole

technole

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:00 AM

Just an observation: I find it funny that 9 times out of 10, the users here post exponentially better deals than CheapyD.

Sometimes its because of the advantages of having users give "first-hand" experiences rather then hearing or seeing a deal in an online ad. ;)

technole.png

#92 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:57 AM

Just an observation: I find it funny that 9 times out of 10, the users here post exponentially better deals than CheapyD.

Well, there are 40,000 of you and 1 of me, so it shouldn't be too surprising.

#93 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:20 PM

Does the best buy unlocked b2g1 free welcome coupon work on sale items? I don't have the coupon with me but was contemplating soul calibur 5, saints row 3 and something else.

#94 spectreon

spectreon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:44 PM

$179 for a 4gig slim + $25 gift card... Tempted to get one for the kids room...

How do you get Best Buy Gamer Reward Unlocked Wlcome coupon??? Signed up last month and got no such coupon... of course noone there really knew much about the program. They had to call an off duty associate just to figure out how to charge me for it... lmao

#95 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:51 PM

$179 for a 4gig slim + $25 gift card... Tempted to get one for the kids room...

How do you get Best Buy Gamer Reward Unlocked Wlcome coupon??? Signed up last month and got no such coupon... of course noone there really knew much about the program. They had to call an off duty associate just to figure out how to charge me for it... lmao

Make sure they signed you up correctly. Does your account show up as unlocked online? I had to go back and have them redo the process as they didn't sign me up correctly the first time.

#96 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:46 PM

I was kinda hoping for a deal on a PS3 console. Not sure if I should get one now or wait till a deal pops up.

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#97 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:21 PM

sorry if it was asked already, but are those gift card deals for preordering Mass Effect 3 only if you preorder online? and if its in store as well......what if we already preordered it?

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#98 Snake Eater

Snake Eater

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:08 PM

no Vita deals suck, bunch of games I want to pick up

#99 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:26 PM

Well, there are 40,000 of you and 1 of me, so it shouldn't be too surprising.

That's it thought there were more of us. Guess we need to spread the word like a cult after all more deal can't possibly be wrong...can it? Well guess our wallet's would like a break but oh well.

You gotta send us welcome kits(show BB how it's done) that include coupons(that's the CAG in me) along with booklets that we can give out to increase the community.

#100 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:00 AM

Does the soul calibur box at best buy state whether or not the lord geo dlc is included?

Nevermind, lord geo is on the front cover. Picked it up today. B2g1 welcome coupon for BB gamer unlocked works fine with sale items.

Edited by KrayzieKMF, 01 March 2012 - 12:31 AM.

#101 SeanNOLA

SeanNOLA

Ohwur? Mybur.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:36 PM

Heads up on the GameStop trade-in deal: they no longer accept the PSPGo

#102 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:08 PM

At Best Buy I was able to get a year of LIVE for $20 with the purchase of my 360. The guy said the deal was supposed to start tomorrow.