(DEAD) Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition $59.99

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Snipers and dirty tricks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:26 AM

Oh, for the days when the 30-day price drop guarantee was written into Amazon's policy.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#32 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:39 AM

it'd be awesome if amazon lightning deal'd this tomorrow for 40.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#33 MasterSun1

MasterSun1

Already Guilty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:48 AM

It does bug me that the packaging itself is what holds the discs. I wish it had a separate case within or has something like the cool steelbook case.

#34 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:24 AM

I'm personally a fan of the book like structure. It'll go well with my Alan Wake, Two Worlds, and Fable 3 LEs.

But I do enjoy steelbooks too.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#35 evophile

evophile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:37 AM

so I chatted with amazon to try to get a price match they said to return it....what a hassle. Since I used amazon credit on my order I get it back if I return my item right?

Did they offer to pay return shipping? I was thinking of just doing this anyways as paying the $4 to ship it back would still be shipping. But it'd be cool if they'd cover it.

evophile.pngevophile.png

#36 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:50 AM

I guess I got really lucky and the person gave me $20 in promo credit no problem. I was expecting to plead my case, but they agreed right off the bad.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#37 mikemb402

mikemb402

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:17 AM

I guess I got really lucky and the person gave me $20 in promo credit no problem. I was expecting to plead my case, but they agreed right off the bad.

Did you call or chat with them? Also would it matter if I tried again maybe I'll get lucky....its such a hassle to ship it back then order it again.

#38 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:22 AM

No luck with me also through Chat. Was told to return and rebuy but I will get the full refund. I'm actually thinking about just returning it and not buying again since I was able to sell the preorder DLC for $35 and haven't even touch the game yet.

#39 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:25 AM

Did you call or chat with them? Also would it matter if I tried again maybe I'll get lucky....its such a hassle to ship it back then order it again.

Did it through chat and you may have some luck, but amazon keeps a log of all the chats so the new person may see you contacted them earlier and give you the same response. But it couldn't hurt. After this attempt I would just let it go if they don't give you it.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#40 JetTone

JetTone

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:29 AM

Did they offer to pay return shipping? I was thinking of just doing this anyways as paying the $4 to ship it back would still be shipping. But it'd be cool if they'd cover it.

Generally no, and if you received free super saver shipping they'll deduct the shipping cost from the refund too. So you're probably only looking at a saving of 9-10 dollars then. Plus the time you dealt with it.

Tempting deal though, but I hated FFXIII. I heard good things about this but I'm not sure I can trust them quite yet.

#41 MasterSun1

MasterSun1

Already Guilty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:47 AM

I hope who ever wanted these ordered since it's back up to full price at both Amazon and GameStop.

#42 kangchousa

kangchousa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:26 AM

I hope who ever wanted these ordered since it's back up to full price at both Amazon and GameStop.

Thanks for the update, and I just updated the thread title accordingly.

#43 keine

keine

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:33 AM

We'll probably see the price drop again , sometime in the near future

#44 Boss★Moogle

Boss★Moogle

てぃもの魂の伴侶

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:03 AM

they still have 999+ of each so It'll drop again and probably even more.

ostzsk.jpg

#45 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:44 PM

Come on $39.99.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.