Halo Reach Legendary Edition XBOX 360 49.96 Free ship to store Walmart.com

I recommend also. Sold the game+dlc on craigslist for 45 when I bought it. The statue is very nice and a must have for any halo fan (which I'm not, but I love CE statues). The limited edition contents are also very detailed.

nah... i already got it when walmart first announced it back in dec. when i posted up the deal... believe it or not since then walmart website has not posted up a good roll since then....

[quote name='sylveranking']I recommend also. Sold the game+dlc on craigslist for 45 when I bought it. The statue is very nice and a must have for any halo fan (which I'm not, but I love CE statues). The limited edition contents are also very detailed.[/QUOTE]

I still can't believe how detailed and how much stuff there is in this C.E.!!

[quote name='Numero5ive']Bought this and sold the DLC for a cool 50 bucks. Def recommend.[/QUOTE]
Problem now is that Bungie gave out the blue flaming helmets to everyone, and the red flaming helmet effect was why the DLC was so sought after. Still makes a good purchase to keep it all. I want Reach again, but all my friends have moved on :(.

This can not beat the $19.99 goHastings sale a while back, but good for those who still want the goodies inside at this point.

[quote name='shivan128']This can not beat the $19.99 goHastings sale a while back, but good for those who still want the goodies inside at this point.[/QUOTE]

Wait this was on sale for $20?

I just tried to max out the cart and it showed 269 being available. I seem to recall it being closer to 800 back in december. I'm tempted to hold out for a price drop but I don't think it is going to happen.

[quote name='Guest1321']Wait this was on sale for $20?

I just tried to max out the cart and it showed 269 being available. I seem to recall it being closer to 800 back in december. I'm tempted to hold out for a price drop but I don't think it is going to happen.[/QUOTE]

There was a sale on Halo Reach a while ago and the legendary edition was $19.99. I don't know if that was a price mistake, or if they just had lots of them traded in, but I definitely remember that sale. It's also the only time I can ever remember saying to myself that $2.28 shipping charge is a bargain!

[quote name='shivan128']There was a sale on Halo Reach a while ago and the legendary edition was $19.99. I don't know if that was a price mistake, or if they just had lots of them traded in, but I definitely remember that sale. It's also the only time I can ever remember saying to myself that $2.28 shipping charge is a bargain![/QUOTE]

oh u mean the used one.. so the dlc code got redeemed already --> the cheap price

[quote name='Numero5ive']Bought this and sold the DLC for a cool 50 bucks. Def recommend.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing and love the statue and artbook. I laughed at the poster above you who said it wasnt worth it. Free great game and awesome physical extras for 10 minutes of work...yeah seems worth it to me.

Edit: i see the dlc might not be worth as much anymore but this is still worth it if you like CE. The statue is one of the best out there for a videogame extra.

[quote name='agentghost']oh u mean the used one.. so the dlc code got redeemed already --> the cheap price[/QUOTE]

The 4 that I bought were all sealed. Sold all those DLC back when they were worth $45 each. The games all went to best buy for a hefty sum also. Those were the good ol' days. :D I still have 3 noble team statues in their crates in my office.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Picked it up for the Noble Team statue. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

The statue alone is worth $25 IMHO. Getting the game, the DLC and journal makes up the other $25. Definitely worth getting if you didnt already own it!!

Yep OOS for me too. If anyone has a statue they'd want to sell, just let me know. I already have the edition w/ the journal and all that.

bread's done
Back