Super Meat Boy -- $10 @ Best Buy (Xbox 360)

wEEman33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
This is a digital download code that will be emailed to you immediately after purchase:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Super+M...&skuId=1000000255&st=super meat boy&lp=1&cp=1

I don't know if the deal is good in-store or not. But it's better to do the online code since it doesn't incur tax or shipping costs.

$10 straight-up for the best platformer this generation. If my memory is correct, the last and only time the Xbox 360 version went on sale was 2 years ago around Christmas/New Years.

[quote name='wEEman33']This is a digital download code that will be emailed to you immediately after purchase:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Super+M...&skuId=1000000255&st=super meat boy&lp=1&cp=1

I don't know if the deal is good in-store or not. But it's better to do the online code since it doesn't incur tax or shipping costs.

$10 straight-up for the best platformer this generation. If my memory is correct, the last and only time the Xbox 360 version went on sale was 2 years ago around Christmas/New Years.[/QUOTE]

Not that it's relevant now, but it was on sale in November for $5 on XBLA. It is an awesome game.

Wow, I had no idea Best Buy sold download codes. I remember Amazon used to but quit offering them a while back. I may pick this up, although I hear it's ball-bustingly hard.

[quote name='Dynamite Jack']Wow, I had no idea Best Buy sold download codes. I remember Amazon used to but quit offering them a while back. I may pick this up, although I hear it's ball-bustingly hard.[/QUOTE]

Yes, download codes from sites like this are much better than buying points since you have to pay sales tax on points.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']I have decided it is pretty bad when you have to look up whether or not you own a game.[/QUOTE]

No kidding. Whenever a Live Arcade sale comes up I need to scroll through my games before I remember what the hell I already purchased.

[quote name='wEEman33']Yes, download codes from sites like this are much better than buying points since you have to pay sales tax on points.[/QUOTE]

Aren't point cards treated like gift cards? I don't recall ever paying tax on a point card. Though it could be a SKU thing, or maybe even a state thing?

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']I have decided it is pretty bad when you have to look up whether or not you own a game.[/QUOTE]
Yeah...I don't think anyone ever believes me when I take a game back to the store because I realized that I already had it. I feel like I need to print out a list of my games when I go out shopping, but it would be outdated within a week.

[quote name='whitereflection']How does anyone play this on Xbox? The d-pad is quite shite and you have to be really precise in this game.[/QUOTE]
I can't picture using the d-pad. I use the analog stick and it works perfectly. It's true, the game is blisteringly hard, but it's not due to the controls.

I use the left analog stick and it works fine for me.

I guess you could always try using an arcade stick or one of those Madcatz pads if you don't like using the stock Xbox controller.

I do wish this game had an "always run" toggle option like the Doom games. I can only play it in bursts because my hand cramps up from holding down the run button lol

I'm glad it's not just me!

[quote name='whitereflection']How does anyone play this on Xbox? The d-pad is quite shite and you have to be really precise in this game.[/QUOTE]
In my opinion, it's so much easier than using a keyboard.

bread's done
Back